Again and again...

I'd hate to actually like you.

The moment I walked into class, everyone was silent. They all just stared at me as I walked to my seat next to the window. I ignore everyone and start daydreaming and thinking about what I would be eating for lunch. Chicken or chicken? Hahaha I’ve been craving chicken at the moment, so I can’t help but think about it.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of the chair in the seat next to me being pulled out. I guess my seatmate finally decided to show up. For a whole week, the seat next to me has been empty, and finally that person was here. I hope they were really nice, and agreeable, because I honestly wasn’t in the mood to deal with more jerks at the moment.

I look towards the seat and my eyes widen surprised, as I saw the person who was seated there. I roll my eyes, when I see the smirk on his face, and go back to daydreaming. I suddenly feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around with an unamused face. I try hard not to stare into those chocolate brown eyes, but damn! I can’t lie…this boy is pretty attractive.

“Oh, banana milk girl! Annyeong! I see you’re the new student and my new seatmate. Well, it’s nice to meet you. As you know, I’m Kai and I believe we met outside earlier. I didn’t think you’d be in the same class as me.” He grins and awkwardly rubs the back of his neck.

“Oh great… You’re my partner in class? How wonderful. I really wanted to see you again, and well there you are!”  I say using a voice filled with sarcasm as I roll my eyes.

“So, what’s your name? I do think it’s quite unfair that you know mine, and I don’t know yours.” He winks.

“Ahra, Lee Ahra. That’s my name, don’t wear it out alright?” I didn’t mean to sound like such a bish, but he seriously put me in a bad mood this morning.

“Cool.” He shrugs.  With that, he starts unpacking his bag and getting ready for lecture.

Finally classes begin, and I successfully avoid all conversation with that Jongin kid until lunchtime. Before he can say anything to me, I rush out of class and into the cafeteria. I spot my brother and my cousin with their friends and casually take a seat next to Taemin Oppa.

“Ahra-ah, I got your food for you. Are you happy?” He smiles sweetly at me. He hands me chicken with rice and a banana milk on the side.

“Kamsahamnida Oppa. You’re the best!” I hug him and give him the thumbs up sign.

“Of course, nothing but the best for my baby.” He teases me. I’m only a year younger than him, I don’t think that there is a need for me to be referred to as a baby. But, I kind of like it because my Oppa it makes me feel spoiled hahah.

“Ahra. How were your classes today? I heard you finally met your seatmate…how is he?” Chanyeol Oppa asks with a childish grin on his face.

“I don’t know, I kind of just avoided having to communicate with him in any way possible. I just brushed him off, as if he wasn’t there. Plus it was the same jerk that pissed me off this morning, so I was already annoyed with him to begin with.” I shrugged and began eating my food.

The boys just started eating together and being loud and rowdy as usual. This table consisted of Chanyeol Oppa, Taemin Oppa, Baekhyun Oppa, Kyungsoo Oppa, and Sehun. They had another friend at this school but he hadn’t come back yet. As I focused on my food, it suddenly became quiet. Sehun screams someone’s name out, but I’m too busy eating to pay attention. Then I hear that deep voice of Chanyeol’s saying something.

“Yah, Kai! Come here and sit down. You already met Taemin, my cousin from America, and that’s his little sister Ahra, she’s in your class dork.” He teases his friend, and all I heart is laughter. I try to tune them out while thinking about chicken, but it doesn’t work. I look up, and once again make eye contact with those warm and mysterious brown orbs.

“Whjat? It’s you again? Seriously? What on earth?” I glare at him.

“Oh, well look here… If it isn’t my class partner… I didn’t know you were related to Chanyeol and I didn’t expect you to be sitting here either.” He grins.

“Yeah, well I am. Do you have a problem with that? NO? Okay good. Shut up, I’m trying to eat.” I respond sarcastically and go back to focusing on my food.

“Ahra, be nice, he’s in your class. What could he have possibly done to you? I don’t even understand why you’re mad.” My brother sighs at my antisocial reaction.

“Sorry Hyung, I drank her banana milk this morning. It looked like it tasted really good, so I wanted to try it. So, I took it and finished it. Yeah, I know it’s bad because I don’t even know her, but it was kind of like a YOLO moment. I’m sorry Ahra-ssi please forgive me.” He takes something out from behind his back.

“Here is my peace offering…banana flavored ice cream. I’m sorry if I was being a jerk earlier, I just don’t interact with girls much, swo I realized that probably wasn’t an okay thing to do.” He sighs.

“I guess I’ll forgive you this time, but that doesn’t mean that we’re friends or that I like you.” I say monotonously. But, on the inside I was quite happy. Maybe this would be interesting actually talking to that Jongin/ Kai dude. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I tried my best to update and I hope y'al like it. I don't really know what plot line I'm trying to foolow yet, but I hope to figure out soon. If you like the story, please comment and,or subscribe. Thanks ~~~ - Arie ♥ ^.^