Partners and dancing.

I'd hate to actually like you.

Lunch time was over and we went back to class. I ended up ignoring Kai for the rest of the day, because I kind of sort of… dozed off during the lesson. Apparently, we have a partner project due next week for dance class. Guess who my partner was? Kim Jongin, the idiot right next to me that keeps babbling on about what kind of dances and music we should incorporate in our performance. /I took dancing lessons for a good 10 years, but it still feels awkward for me to perform in front of others. Especially, since this was going to be a couple dance, I was extremely nervous.

“Hey, Ahra… When do you want to work on the dance? I’m free after school all week, so just choose when you want to practice. Don’t worry, we’ll do fine.” He says with his cocky attitude.

“Whatever you say, I guess tomorrow after school works, and we can just figure out other times to practice, once we get our song and dance material sorted out. Bye.” I slightly wave, and quickly walk to the car where my brother is waiting for me.

I sit down next to Taemin Oppa and greet him with a tired smile. He smiles back and pats my head, as usual in attempt to make me feel better. Honestly, today was really weird and I was pretty tired. I stared out of the window and drifted off into dream land.

Someone taps me lightly and I wake up.

“Ahra, wake up we’re home now. Wash your face too, and get ready for dinner while you’re at it. I think you have little drool on your face too, how cute.” My older brother laughs and pinches my cheek.

“Oppa, oh my goodness that’s embarrassing. Stop teasing me.” I pout and run upstairs to the bathroom to see how I look, while he giggles walking into the house.

An hour later, it’s time for dinner and I go downstairs to greet my parents with big hugs. It’s been quite a while since we ate together as a whole family, so that instantly made my day ten times better. We discussed random things, and then I excused myself to start on my homework. I do particularly well in my studies, so I finished the homework quickly and started to brainstorm ideas for my project.

Many suggestions ran through my head, as I thought of dances we could do. Then I thought of it the perfect song, I’d just have to discuss it with Jongin in the morning.

He grabs my hand and pulls me toward him. The music faintly heard in the background as we dance together under the stage lights. I hear people screaming, many people clapping, and then it fades to black. All I see his him. The light cast down on his handsome face, and those eyes staring straight into mine. He’s about to lean in, but before I see his face, I hear the melody of a thousand miles start playing.

I sit up straight and wake up to find myself in my bed. Did I fall asleep last night? I quickly turn my alarm off sand get out of bed. As soon as I get to school, I say bye to my brother and walk to class, where once again I look outside of the window. Jongin comes in and sits next to me. Was it him in my dream?

I look at him, and figure he’s talking about the dance. I don’t really pay attention because eI’m still thinking about the dream I had last night.

“Yah, Lee Ahra! Are you listening to me? I think we should make choreography to this song “Try” by Asher Book, it was in the movie FAME. “  He makes me listen to the song.

“Oddly, I think that your idea is pretty good. So when today after school, where do you want to work on it?” I slightly smile, because this was the same song that I was thinking of last night. It was the song that I fell asleep to.

“My dance studio, we can go there after school.” He smiles and pay attention as the lesson starts.

I really hoped today we would get along well, maybe it was the dream, but I was in a good mood today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the update kinda and that the chapter is so short, the creative juices weren't flowing as well today, but I tried. Hahaha get it Try? Ok no? Well lol. k . ~ - Arie ^.^ ♥

Btw, if you like this story, you might like my other story, it's pretty similar and is a Kai fic too. LOL

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/686673