2

Perfect couple

"Yah! Wake up!" The weight of the two males land on Jinri the following morning, nearly crushing her.

"Are you dead?" Kibum poke her face when she doesn't react to being crushed.

"No I'm not you idiot! Get off!" She twist to get them off but it's useless.

"Yah are you trying to kill me!?" They finally get off after she start kicking.

"Yah!" She sit up and attemt to hit them with her pillows.

"Pillow fight!" The guys yell and they end up hitting each other with the pillows for a while.

"Yah don't push me off!" Jinri yell but it's too late, she has already hit the floor.

"You okay?" The guys look over the edge, laying on their stomachs.

"YAH! Wh-" She's about to yell at them again but stop in her tracks when her face almost collide with Woohyun's. They're both frozen, just staring at each other while Kibum look back and forth between them. 

"Are you two in love or something?" Kibum finally speak up, making his two friends jump back in surprise.

"What are you talking about? O-of course not you idiot. That would be awkward" Jinri roll her eyes as she gets up.

"Now get out of my room" She drag them up and out of her room before closing the door.

We're not in love. She said so...

Thank god nothing's going on between them

What the hell was that? Stupid heart. Maybe I should see a doctor?

Kibum's side:

As he had watched his two best friends stare at each other that way, he felt weird. He had felt like something was tugging at his heart.

I've never felt like this with other girls I've dated. Do I like her, as in in love? No, I can't! She said herself that if Woohyun liked her it'd be awkward, and that probably goes for me too....

He sat on the couch and waited for her quietly with Woohyun beside him. They were all going out for breakfast together like they do once in a while.

"Let's go" She come out wearing a blue oversized knit shirt, a white pair of shorts and a pair of red boots.

"Okay, let's go!" Kibum open the door and out they go.

They end up at a café near the guy's school so they can get there on time. They eat, talk, and leave.

"You don't have to work until tonight, right? So why don't you come with us at least to the gates?"

"I can't talk my way out of it, can I?"

"Nope!" They both grab her hands and drag her along. She doesn't mind until they actually reach the school and they start running into people.

"Jinri!?" A rather loud scream escape the girl's lips as she throw her arms around Jinri. 

"Do you two know each other??" Kibum look between them with wide eyes.

"Arisa. Let go" Jinri says coldly as she twist out of Arisa's grip.

"Oh no! Don't tell me you're still mad!" She gasp as she put both of her hands over .

"You still haven't forgiven me?!" She start to tear up and Kibum sort of panic. 

"Care to tell us what this is about?" Woohyun look at Jinri for answer but is only given a glance that says 'later'. He nods, letting her know that he got it.

"Yah, Jinri, look! You made her cry!" Kibum scold but Jinri didn't give a damn.

"I'm going home. See you later" She her heel and walked back the same way she had came.

"Kibum oppa! Wanna go to class together? That will really make me feel better!" Arisa have stopped crying and is now batting her eyelashes at Kibum who nods and they both walk away, leaving Woohyun behind.

At lunch Kibum try to ask Arisa what happened between her and Jinri, and he gets his answers.

"I... Jinri was applying for the modeling course too. There were only one spot left and we were last. I kinda ruined her clothes before she'd go on so she couldn't and I got the spot instead of her. I was desperate to get that spot becuase if I didn't get it I'd have to give up everything, that's the deal I made with my father. I really didn't mean any harm though" She look down in shame after she've finished. Nomally Kibum would be furious and yell at anyone who hurt Jinri in any way but he couldn't fring himself to do so to Arisa. She somehow understood where she was coming from so he didn't yell this time. He still felt sorry for Jinri too, but now was not the time to worry about her. Damn, did he really think that?

"So that's what happened. Now I understand. But don't worry, she has a job and is doing just fine" Kibum smile at her before turning back to his food.

"She might say that she's fine but I know she's not. She really wanted this and I ruined it for her. We were friends. She really won't forgive me, ever" Arisa is about to tear up again but Kibum speak up.

"Do you want to go to our place after school and talk to her?"

"Can I really?!" Her eyes light up and something within him stir awake. Just like with Jinri. This can't be good.

"Of course. Meet us at the gates after school" He get up from his seat to get ready for his next class.

Woohyun's side:

"She did what!? You did what?! Yah, you can't do that without her agreeing to it!" Woohyun argue as soon as Kibum have told him about his little idea.

"Well they'll have to make up someday. And it happens to be today. Look, there she is! Arisa!" Kibum stop her and call out for her as he wave.

"No, don't do this!" Woohyun jank Kibum behind the brick wall and try to talk some sence into him but doesn't get the chance to since Arisa show up just before he can get a word out.

"Shall we go, Kibum oppa?" She beams up at him. It's so obvious that she like him.

She probably just want to hang around him and not fix the problem between her and Jinri at all. Hmm, I should probably warn her..

He take out his phone and text her when Kibum isn't looking.

"He's doing what?! That bastard. Thanks for telling me, I'll be at work then" She text back and Woohyun smile to himself as he puts tha phone back into his pocket.

"Jinri, we're back!" Kibum call out as he opens the door and he expect her to come greet them like she usually do but she doen't so he's left there confused.

"Look, a note" Arisa point at the mirror to their right?

"Emergency at work, had to step in. Gonna be late so don't wait up / Jinri" Kibum read and both he and Arisa let out a sigh.

"I guess it will have to wait. Can I at least hang out with you for a bit before I go, oppa?" She try aegyo and Woohyun step past them with an annoyed sigh, making sure to bumo into Kibum in the process.

"Arisa, I don't think now is a good time. Maybe next time, okay?" Woohyun hear him say and smirk in staistfaction when Arisa leaves and the door closes.

"You warned her, didn't you?" Kibum lean against the door to their room.

"Yup"

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"Why the hell would you invite someone to make up with Jinri without even asking her? You don't even know if she wants to, and that Arisa is pretty fake"

"Don't you dare say that about her! She just want her friend back!" Kibum grown as he step up to Woohyun.

"If I had ruined for you so you couldn't get into the school, would you forgive me if Jinri brought me to you without telling you?"

"That's not the same! What the is wrong with you?"

"I ing is! You're the problem here! Do you like Arisa?"

"Why woulf you think that? I'm just trying to help! Do you like Jinri then?"

"Yes, I do"

"Well get out of the way then, she's too good for you anyway" Kibum scoff as he turn to leave the room.

"Like you're any better. I know you like her too. But you're no good for her so go to Arisa instead, won't you?"

"What?!" Kibum yell as he come back into the room.

"I know her better than you and I can give her more than you can! You'll only hold her back!" Kibum blurt out and he regret saying such rough words just like that but he's so mad so he can't even take it back.

"You don't know what the hell you're saying! I've been with her for longer than you so if someone knows her better it's me!" Woohyun yell back, not caring if it can be heard through the walls or not.

"Then let her choose who she likes to be with!" Kibum growl again and Woohyun realize that he's right. They can't force her into anything.

"Fine. Let's not be like this in front of her though. It's disgusting" Woohyun walk off with that said and they walk separate ways to avoid fighting again. Inside they both feel terrible for fighting over a girl, especially since they're best friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe an update~! But it's probably bad, I'm not a very good writer. And I'm sorry that it took a while to update, my inspiration to write ran away. But now I've caught it and I'm already planning the next chapter. Tell me if this is too weird or confusing though and I'll change it!! Okay?? And yes, I brought Arisa in, I couldn't come up with someone else T-T Have you been watching WGM? I think Heechul and Puff(that's her name, right?) are so cute. Key and Arisa seem a bir awkward but they're cute too.

Word count: 1587