1

Perfect couple

"Do I even want to know what you two are doing?" Jinri stand in the doorway to the bathroom, watching her two guy friends shove each other by the sink.

"Probably not" Kibum smirk as he turn around for a second.

"Don't play around with the razors you idiots! Don't come to me when you both have cuts everywhere. Damn, I should just send you both to a mental hospital" She mumble the last part as she leave the guys to do whatever they're doing.

"Why are you so grumpy today?" Woohyun show up behind the refrigeator door, peeking at the girl.

"You know very well why she's like this, you even have it marked on the calendar you idiot" Kibum show up too and hit Woohyun on the back of his head and soon they're at it with the fighting again.

"Oh god, sometimes I wonder why I live with them" She mumble to herself as she prepare her breakfast.

"Do you have another date tonight?" Kibum come back into the kitchen and sit across from Jinri at the table. Woohyun soon join them too, but he's surprisingly quiet now. Hmm..

"Yes, with chocolate, ice cream, blankets and movies. All day"

"Let's build a blanket fort!!" Key yell, making Woohyun jump involuntarily. He want to smack Kibum's head but that idiot is already gone to collect blankets. 

"Let's build this before buying snacks!" Kibum throw all the blankets he have found along with some bed sheets on the floor.

"Okay!" Woohyun and Jinri jump off their chairs to help. After a few hours of building and fighting with the sheets and blankets they finally have a decent fort taking up the whole living room. They all stand side by side, admiring their work, or are they...?

"It looks like " Woohyun speak up and they all burst out laughing.

"Let's go get the snacks" Jinri get her wallet and out they go. At the store they fought over which snacks to get and Jinri ended up winning because she has a nasty temper when it's her time of the month so the guys have no other choice but to go along with what she decide. But she was nice and let them pick some things too and eventually they ended up with four bags of snacks and three bags of take-out food they also decided to pick up on the way home. Damn, they eat alot. As they walked they attracted a lot of attention, three gorgeous people walking down the street? You just gotta look, right?

Arriving at the door Woohyun punch the password in and the door make a small noise as it unlocks. They take the bags in under the blankets and set up the small table they have in there.

"What should we watch? Drama marathon?" Kibum call out from the pile of dvd by the tv.

"Okay, you pick" Jinri look up for a second to see Kibum nod as he put a random dvd in the dvdplayer.

For the whole day they sit in the living room, Jinri leaning on Woohyun lazily while he has an arm around her waist, and Kibum lying on the remaining space on the couch, his head resting on Jinri's thighs. It all seemed peaceful but what Jinri didn't notice was that the guys kept stealing glaces at her more than watching the show. These people are just friends? Yeah, right.

The following four days were the same, they spent the whole day watching movies and dramas and eating whatever they got their hands on so there's not much to say about that. Except that it's weird that they had time to spend four days without going out. Don't they have work to do? Oh wait, my bad. Apparently Kibum and Woohyun goes to university but it was some holiday thing. And Jinri work at Milky way diner which was closed durning the holiday. But they're all up and running now so that must mean that they're going to work and school. But why didn't Jinri get into the university with the guys? Strange...

"See you tonight!" Jinri wave as she run the opposite was from the guys.

"We'll drop by for lunch!" Kibum yell after her before turning around and walking to the university they're currently attending. For the whole walk there none of the guys said anything because they were both trapped in their minds at that moment.

A/N: Key's thought will be blue. And Woohyun's purple, okay? ^^

She's been very pretty lately, did she start using a new face mask? I don't think so.. Then what is it? 

My heart flutters more often now.. What should I do? 

I want to...hold her hand. Wait- what? No!! Don't even go there, stupid mind!! 

Whenever I see her my heart...goes crazy. This really can't be good. 

I can probably melt her with just a kiss..

She wouldn't have to be jealous of anyone if she had me...

"Stop!" They both pretty much yell at the same time, gaining the attention from people around them. They look at each other weirdly as if judging each other but that's not the case. They're judging themselves.

"Let's go" Woohyun mumble before entering through the gates.

Jinri's side:

It was close to chaotic when lunch hour came and hungry students and other people started piling in. Milky way diner is a very popular place to eat at at any time of the day.

A/N: Jinri's thoughts will be goldorange

Oh god

Luckily she was only taking orders today. Kibum and Woohyun can a few seconds after the last table was taken so they were let behind the counter and sat there with Jinri, watching her work.

"I can't believe you dropped out to come work at this place" Kibum blurt, not caring that other staff members send him glares.

I can't believe that either

"I know, I know. But it's better to work full time than just having a part time job, I make more money from it" She say as she walk back into the kitchen and come out with four plates balanced in her hands, two of them ending up in front of Woohyun and Kibum.

"Thanks" They dig in right away because they skipped lunch at the school to come there. The remaining two plates go to a table at the far end of the room. 

"Hey there" One guy smirk as he look down her smooth, long legs.

"If you're talking to me you should look at my face, not my legs, they won't answer you"

"That's too bad. But I guess I can move my gaze up a bit" His smirk widens as his eyes move up and stop at her chest area.

"I don't think those will answer you either" She turn to leave but is called back.

"Aren't you supposed to serve the costumers well?" The other man ask as he put a disgusting smirk on his face.

"Oh, I am. I am actually serving you very well considering that I haven't kicked you out yet. If you're not here to eat you can go to a club, I'm sure you'll find someone there" She smile 'nicely' before turning around again and this time she's not called back.

"Creep" She sit down by the boys who are glaring at the rude man.

"Well you can't blame him for wanting to look at such a nice body like yours" Kibum sneak a glance over her whole body.

"And that uniform do your body justice" Woohyun add, him also stealing a glance at her body.

"Are you also checking me out now? Damn I must be hot" She flip her hair jokingly as she laugh. Lunch ends and the guys have to head back to their university for the ramaining classes. They agree on meeting at home since Jinri will be working till late and the guys have extra classes.

Kibum and Woohyun's side:

When they got home Jinri still wasn't home, which she should be since the diner was already closed. They tried calling her but gave up when they heard the ringtone coming from her room.

"Remind me to glue the phone to her hand later" Kibum sigh as he dial the number to her workplace instead. No one picks up there either and they start to get worried so they head out to see where she went.

"The lights are still on.." Woohyun point out the obvious as they near the building.

"Yah, why aren't you answering the phone?!" Kibum holler as soon as he've entered. A group of older people are staring at them, seemingly frightened. Jinri still didn't answer so they went into the back.

"Yah, isn't this place closed now? Why are there people here still?" Kibum ask when he spot her by the stove, cooking.

"They came in just now so I couldn't close" She answer without looking up as she concentrate on not burning the food.

"Yah, hurry up! We're hungry!" One of the older men call out from their table.

"Ow !" Jinri withdraw her hand quickly from the heat. Her hand had slipped when she turned to answer the man and she got burned. A normal person would go to cool that burn down but Jinri turns back to the stove.

"You should treat that right away" Woohyun speak up but is ignored.

"Don't Henry usually stay behind? Why is he not here to help?"

"He had something to take care of" She look at them for a brief second.

"Where is our food?!" The man yell again and the three of them snap their heads in their direction, glaring. It's good that they can't see into the kitchen from their spot. Jinri decides that the food is ready as she put it on plates and easily balance them on her arms and take them out to the table.

"What took you so long? We shouldn't have to pay for this since it took so long" The man try.

"You sohuld pay double for keeping this place open, it's actually closed" Woohyun lean on the counter as he watch them almost lazily.

"Why don't you come and sit with us, love?" Another man reach out to grasp Jinri's wrist but Kibum come between and stop it.

"Eat your food, pay and then leave before I shove it all down your throats" He growl, standing protectively in front of the girl.

"Come on" He grab her hand and drag her over to Woohyun by the counter. An awkward silence have settled over the whole area as the men eat quietly and the three just watch, waiting for them to finish.

I held her hand. Kibum look down at the girl next to him.

I'm still holding her hand. He realize, his heart speed up and he think it might actually explode with this strange feeling. This strange feeling that he shouldn't be feeling for her.

My heart...again. Why is he looking at her like that? And why is he still holding her hand? Woohyun wonder in his own mind. Is he jealous?

"We're done" The men come to the register and pay for themselves before leaving, muttering something about someone being rude.

"Now let's go home" Kibum stretch his back after placing the last plate on the drying rack.

"Let's go" Jinri yawn after she have locked all the doors and turned in the right direction.

Jinri's side:

Why do I feel so strange lately? Am I sick? She bring one hand up to her forehead. 

Nope, it's normal.. Then what is is?

"Then what is what?" She's pulled out of her thought.

"Did I say that put loud?" She look at her friends, confused. They both nod.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking" She shrug it off but the guys don't seem to want to do the same.

"About what? Those s?"

"No, it's really nothing. I just feel a bit strange lately" She fire a tired smile at them before facing forward again.

"Hmm? Are you sick?? Do you need to see a doctor???"

"You can't die, okay!!?" They jokingly panic and keep acting worried until they get to their apartment.

"Seriously though, are you really okay?" Woohyun is the one to become serious first.

"I'm really okay, don't worry. I'm probably just tired so I'll go to bed now. Night~" She disappear into her room before any of them can answer but they shrug it off, thinking that she's really just tired.

Why is it so hot in here? And what's up with my heart..? She walk over and open the smaller window before changing into her sleepwear and crawl under the covers, falling asleep almost immediately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so the first chapter is up~! Tell me what you think. Is it too boring? :/ Too short? Let me know ^^

Word count; 2125

Okay I've edited it now and hopefully I corrected everything. A new chapter is coming up soon, maybe tomorrow if nothing gets in my way.