ROMANTIC?

TROLLI SPAGHETTINI

 

The sun shone brightly above him, he locked his gaze at the beautiful cherry blossoms right in front of his eyes, and it was beautiful. The earthy smell was sending him warmth down to his spine every time he inhaled the scent of the nature. Usually he would spend the first spring day with his lovely boyfriend by having a stargazing date at the rooftop of their private-shared apartment. There was no one knew about their private place but only close friends. He smiled at the beautiful scenery in front of him, wishing for good time to be spent with his soul mate tonight.

 

He walked across the street heading to the Candilicious Shop to buy some Trolli Spaghettini for his lovely boyfriend. He knew that the said boy’s eyes would sparkle brightly every time he saw the older held the said food, it was his favorite though. He had never missed to buy the said candy for his boyfriend because when they were sharing the candy together, that was the moment when he loved to steal a kiss from his lover. What a naughty boy.

 

When he reached inside the Candilicious Shop, his eyes spot the doe-eyed boy that was smiling nicely at him standing at the counter. The doe-eyed boy knew that, and he always knew the petite boy’s intention of coming to the shop as he saw the said boy stepped closer to him.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, two boxes as usual.” He winked and slightly threw a wide grin at the latter, made the other chuckle lightly and shuffled to the table behind him to grab the said box.

 

“C’mon Baek, you should change it to another candy. I feel like want to puke every time I hands you these.” Kyungsoo said while placing the two red boxes that were tied with pink ribbons in front of him.

 

“You shouldn’t. I bet you’ll know how I feel one day when Kai is craving for something that you couldn’t get rid of it.” Baekhyun smiled widely and cocking his brows teasing the other who was pouting in front of him. He grabbed the boxes and made his payment.

 

“Oh no, please. Kai just love his dance and I won’t get involve with his dance-to-death activity unless he asks me to sing.” He grinned and punch Baekhyun’s arm lightly.

 

“Ouch!” He faked a yelp in pain and winked at the younger. “It’s almost 2, I better leave and thanks for these.” He rose up at the boxes and shook them vigorously in front of Kyungsoo, bidding goodbye to the younger with happy smile plastered on his face.

 

Baekhyun stepped out of the shop and decided to ride a cab heading back home, too lazy to drag his legs walking along the street. It took only 10 minutes from the Candilicious Shop to his house when riding a cab.

 

He couldn’t wait to spend his night together with his boyfriend. His heart was thumping crazily inside as he peeked at the boxes on the nightstand, couldn’t fight the urge to give the candy to the apple of his eyes like right then and there. But he needed to wait until 9 and moved to the private-shared apartment and showered the blonde with kisses. He rolled his body on his bed back and forth, grinning ear to ear as his lover’s smile flashing behind his eyes. He felt something was tickling inside him that he giggled and shoved his head under the pillow. He didn’t know why, he was extremely excited to meet the blonde and shoved the candy inside the said boy small mouth. He could feel that his face was burning in red, the voice in his mind kept on shouting ‘get up and go to see him’ for the umpteenth time.

 

He sat up and glance at the wall-watch. It’s half past seven in the evening. He climbed down the bed, grabbing his phone and the boxes of Trolli Spaghettini on the nightstand and quickly walked out from his bedroom. As he reached the living room, he heard his mom suddenly called his name.

 

“Baekhyun-ah,” Mrs. Byun called.

 

He turned to his right and saw his mom was sitting on the couch, eyes locked at the TV. “Yes mom?”

 

“Where are you going?” Mrs. Byun asked, then turned her gaze to see her son who seemed in rush standing a few meters away from him.

 

“Uhm- A date. Bye mom!” He quickly bid goodbye without asking for his mom’s permission and rushed out of the house.

 

Mrs. Byun’s jaw dropped and rolled her eyes. She then shook her head and continued to watch CSI, didn’t even care about her son’s weird attitude. She knew that Baekhyun would act extremely weird every time he had a date with the blonde.

 

The night was beautiful. Waiting for the blonde to arrive wasn’t boring at all, in Baekhyun’s opinion. He didn’t even bother to step inside his apartment instead he walked straight to the rooftop waiting for his lover to be there. He gazed at the sky above him with awe and smiled lightly as the wind breezed, brushing his skin. Inhaling the fresh night air and closed his eyes for a few seconds. Deep inside him, he thanked to God for sending the pale-skinned boy to be his boyfriend slash angel slash candy of his life. Sound of the crickets tickled him inside. Cute. He mumbled.

 

He could feel the cherry blossom was showering him with love though he wasn’t under the tree right then; the swan feather was everywhere floating in the air though it was just his imagination and the star twinkling beautifully above him. Everything seemed gorgeous slash beautiful slash amazing slash awesome slash superb to him.

 

The smile didn’t fade away from his lips. He bit his lower lip and patted his own cheeks. His face was burning in red and he thought that he should stop. Suddenly his phone buzzed in his pocket. He fished out and unlocked the screen. It was Sehun who sent him a message.

 

He tapped the screen to read. 

 

From: Sehun baby

Dear, I won’t be there on 9. Daddy had asked me to have a dinner together with my cousin, Luhan at home. I’ll be late so don’t wait for me, okay? Love you.

 

His smile suddenly faded away. Sehun had never been late to their date and it made him shed his tears. The over-sensitive was growing inside him. It was upsetting him, not that he refused to understand the blonde. But his excitement was killing him inside. He should’ve stayed at home until 9. He felt regret and kept on dropping tears down his cheeks. He knew that it wasn’t a big thing, but he missed the younger and wanted to hug him so badly. All the cherry blossoms, confetti, twinkling stars and the swan feathers had gone and crushing down into pieces. He put the boxes of Trolli Spaghettini on the floor, insisted to not touch the boxes. He wanted to sulk and cried hardly. His heart hurt and no one was beside him, he needed a shoulder to be leaned on. I hate you Sehun. He mumbled under his breath and buried his face in his palms, sobbing violently alone.

 

After a few hours, he stopped from crying, the eyes already swollen. He glanced at his wrist-watch and it was quarter before eleven. He bit his lower lip and he suddenly kicked one of the boxes of Trolli Spaghettini and the box was thumping away. The urge to kick another box growing inside him but then he rubbed his chest to calm himself down. The sound of the crickets annoyed him. Baekhyun was still on the rooftop gazing at the not-beautiful-anymore twinkling stars up in the sky. Sad.

 

He heaved a sigh and decided to leave the rooftop. As he stepped backward and began to turn on his heels, he felt a pair of arms was circling around his waist, with the hot breath brushing his neck and a tight grip, he sighed.

 

He knew that it was Sehun’s arms, he didn’t bother to move even for an inch but tears were flowing down his cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry…” The younger whispered to his ear with a y voice. Damn it! It was killing him.

 

Silence.

 

“Are you mad?” Sehun asked.

 

Silence.

 

The blonde let out a long sigh and nuzzled his face in the crook of Baekhyun’s neck, planting a soft kiss to calm the older.

 

“You’ve promised me…” Baekhyun said with a shaky voice.

 

Sehun snapped his head as he realized that the older started to cry. He tightened the grip on Baekhyun’s waist and kissed the elder’s cheek. “Baby, are you crying…? I didn’t mean to break the promise but-“

 

“But you just did.” The petite boy interrupted him.

 

“I promise not to late again… okay? Forgive me please.” Sehun whined but the older didn’t buy it.

 

“Don’t say promise if you couldn’t make it.” Baaekhyun snapped.

 

Sehun lost for words. He would always feels like jumping off the building when he had to face the Byun-sulking-Baekhyun. It was scary in his opinion and he had sworn to God that he was totally regretted of making the older sulked and sad. The blonde once get chased with a samurai when the older found out that he was flirting with another girl named Hyeri at the high school and that was the moment when he felt his soul wasn’t with him anymore. But instead of breaking up, he couldn’t leave without the petite boy though he was creepier than the conjuring.

 

The blonde bit his lower lip and turned to look at the right side but suddenly his eyes landed on a red box tied with pink ribbon on the floor. ‘Trolli Spaghettini?’ He thought. His lips curved up forming a small smile, and he loosened the grip, pecking a kiss on the elder’s cheek and pulled away to walk closer to the box.

 

Baekhyun was still sobbing silently, wondering why the blonde suddenly pulled away the hug. But his face flushed with red as the kiss from the blonde landed on his cheek. He wiped his tears the back of his hands and pout, ready to sulk even more.

 

Sehun bent down, taking the box and walked back to where Baekhyun was standing. He noticed that the older was glaring at him like a murderer. If eyes could kill, he was sure that he would be dead right then and there in front of his lover.

 

“Baby… this is for me right?” he asked, showing the box in his right hand and pulling the older closer by wrapping his arms around the elder’s waist. Baekhyun pouted.

 

“No, it’s for the cricket.” He snapped, staring deathly at the blonde.

 

“Oh, really? How can the cricket eat this candy baby?” Sehun flinched with a joke that made the other’s heart burning in fire.

 

Baekhyun squeezed Sehun’s cheeks hardly until the blonde yelped in pain. “Baek- Baekhyun, please. It’s hurt!” The younger hissed and gently rubbed his pain cheek that then was red like tomato.

 

“Who asked you to make me mad? You deserved it!” Baekhyun exclaimed and pouted but then he cupped the younger’s face, caressing the younger’s cheeks with his thumb. He felt sorry for Sehun.

 

“Please don’t make me wait for you again. I’m sick of it, I miss you so bad.” He pouted then buried his face in the crook of Sehun’s neck.

 

“I didn’t expect that my daddy would ask me to-“

 

“Promise?” Baekhyun mumbled voice above whisper.

 

Sehun let out a sigh, nodded and said, “You asked me to not promise, but now you asked for that…?”

 

Sehun slipped a lame joke that made the other whined and punched his chest lightly. “Sehunnie!”

 

The blonde chuckled and poked the petite boy’s cheek with his index finger. “Baby, you’re so cute when you’re whining. Okay,” he paused. “I promise.”

 

Baekhyun could feel the butterflies in his stomach. He grinned widely ear to ear and took the box of trolli spaghettini from Sehun’s hand, started to untie the ribbon and opened the box. “Here is your trolli spaghettini. I know you’re craving for this so bad.” He tilted his head to look at the blonde while his hand shoving a piece of the said candy into Sehun’s mouth.

 

“Baby, could you please feed me uhm- romantically? Stop shoving it into my mouth like a step mother who fed her step daughter.” Sehun whined.

 

“Romantic?” he paused, giggling like a child and continued, “Okay, I’ll eat them first.”

 

Sehun frowned, but just nodded in confusion. He was about to take another pieces of the candy but then Baekhyun stopped him and started to lean in and brushed his lips onto Sehun’s. Wrapping his arms around the blonde’s neck and whispered, “You want me to feed you like… this?”  

 

The blonde then giggled, nodded in understand and wrapped his arms around the smaller’s waist, pulling him closer to close the distance and kissed the petite boy passionately. The smaller deepened, didn’t want to pull away. He felt like he was saving his last kiss at the end of his life and he was craving for Sehun cheesiness for almost one week, okay. Just one week. Baekhyun loved it and he was hoping that the sun wouldn’t rise. The stargazing date was long forgotten. The planned had twisted to be the candy slash trolli spaghettini slash sweet slash diabetes date and he wouldn’t forget the beautiful scene that had just happened. Both of them smiled between the kiss. Hoping for the night would last forever, and they felt like the sun shine was no longer needed, as the twinkling stars could saved their moment together, they could erased the history that the sun was exist.

 

 



 

A/N: UN-BETA-ED T T Hope you like it!! Subcribe and leave your thought in the comment box! love you guys! Excuse my english, grammatical error / typo ><