Woo Jiho Zico, Block B.

Take A Deeper Look.

Zico/

 

I don’t understand why there’s so many people who’s against me.
Ever since I debuted, there’s too many things going on that its almost impossible.

 

There are people who take interest in me.
Commenting about how well I rap and how cool I look.
Full of swag and all.
Apart from those people, there are also those who decides to bash on me.
Saying that I'm a wannabe.
That I'm trying to act cool and gain attention.

 

Yes, I’m a whole lot of an attention .
Why? Is that wrong? I like attention, is that wrong?
But what the hell is up with dudes who bring my family into the picture.
They’re not happy with the way I convey myself on stage, I’m good with that.
I accept criticism well.
But when these people start talking about my parents, that’s just rude.
Seriously.

 

The person I am now good or bad is due to my own decision.
If I turn out a failure to the eyes of some people, then that’s all because of myself, not my parents.
I just cannot accept it if you people decide to blame my parents saying that my upbringing is .
How would you like it if someone say that to you?

 

I knew being an idol was sure to be hard and rough but I never thought it would be this tough.
I sacrificed much on my side to be who I am and I don’t think I deserve all these discrimination.

 

If I were any lesser calm than I am now, I would be running around killing people, really.
But for one reason, and one reason only, I stay put where I am and hold all my anger in.

 

The things I do for love.

 

If not for my girlfriend who’s always been behind me and telling me how much she loves me, I seriously would be a serial killer right now.
If there’s one thing I hate, its people who blame my parents for the things I do.

 

No matter how bad I am on stage or how far I am from the expectations of many, please, just please don’t talk about my parents like that.
I’m asking with please.
Just how much more sincere can I be?

 

If you want to bash on me, go on.
Say whatever, just don’t piss me off by blaming my parents.
Really. 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

For @MikaLikesPie ! :-)