♔♚School♚♔

♔♚Princess Escape♚♔

Jia li's POV

I heard someone knocking at the door. OMO! Did they found us? I nervously twisted the doorknob and when it opens...

"Goodmorning, ma'am. I am here to tell you that breakfast is ready. Please come downstarirs if yourr ready." The girl said.

I didn't say anything.

I just slammed the door.

I know it's not right to slam a door at people's faces but I AM FREAKIN' SLEEPPING HERE WHEN SHE KNOCKED AND I ALMOST FAINTED BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT THE PALACE ALREADY FOUND US!!!

Whatever.

Wait, what time is it?

Hmm..... Okay, it's 6:15.

WHAT??!!

But our class starts at 7:00 !

Cho Hee wake up!! Wake up!!

"Hmm... go away." She said to me groggily.

If you want to do this in a hard way then let it be.

Guess what will I do?

Here it is.

SSSPPPLLLAAASSSHHH ... !!!!

"Yah!" Cho Hee complained.

"Wake up already! We're gonna late for school!" I shouted at her.

"What do I care?" She lie down one again.

SLAP!

"WHAT??!!" An angry Cho Hee stood up and looked at me, MAD.

"If you don't want to go to school, then you won't have a normal life. Get it?" I stated.

"But is it too early?" She asked me.

"Get up now! It's already 6:15 but now it's already--- OMO!! It's already  6:30!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I hurriedly went in the bathroom. 

------ END OF POV------

Cho Hee's POV

"..... OMO! It's already 6:30.!!" Jia li shouted at the top of her lungs.

Psshh..... It's already 6:30.. WHAAAAATTT?????!!!!!

But our class starts at 7:00!

She hurriedly went in the bathroom so I just ate my breakfast.

She went out in the bathroom and ate.

I went in the bathroom.

Then I put my clothes on.

Then Jia li came in getting her things ready.

I too, preparing my things.

And the funny thing is... I DON'T HAVE ANY THINGS TO PREPARE?

"Jia li-ah, Uhm... I don't have any things to get ready." I dotted.

"Don't worry, I'm always ready. Here, I brought 6 notebooks, 2 Big notebooks and 2 ballpens and 2 pencils." She said to me, confidently.

"Oh, okay." I answered back.

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling you know?

I thinks there's gonna happen that we WON't really like.

I just hope I'm wrong.

"Yah, Cho Hee, are we going or not?" Jia li nudged me.

"Yeah. I'm just.. I have a feeling there's gonna happen bad." I honestly said.

It's better if she knows what I am feeling right now.

Jia li is a more complex thinker than I am but I am better in gut feeling.

"Let us just, be careful." She tapped me on my shoulder.

END OF POV ~~~

"Woah." They both exclaimed in awe.

"It's big!" Jia li squealed.

"Yeah, i did not expect that a commoners' school so big, you know?" Cho Hee keep staring at the school.

"I know. OUCH!" Jia li grouched as someone pushed her.

"It's Sooyoung and Yuri!" A random girl shouted and all of the people around gathered and looked at the two beautiful and tall girls.

Jia Li and Cho Hee looked to the two girls with many questions running in their minds.

"Who are they?" Cho hee asked Jia li.

"I don't know but they are really beautiful." Jia li exclaimed with amazement.

"I know. Do you think they are princesses too?" Cho hee agreed.

They kept on talking not aware that the 2 girls are already on front of them.

"Uhh... Annyeong?" The tanned girl greeted them(?)

"Is there a problem? Are you okay?" The Tall girl waved her hand at the front of the two princesses.

"Oh. Mianhe." Cho hee looked down in embarassment.

She nudged Jia li who's in shock state.

"I'm Sooyoung and this is Yuri. Maybe you already know us, in SNSD?" Sooyoung introduced.

"Oh. Annyeong. But what is SNSD?" Cho Hee asked them.

Jia li nudged Cho Hee saving her bestfriend in embarassment.

"Uhh.. hehe... Nevermind my bestfriend. She's just ... uhh.... she has a fever. I'm .... I'm.... Jia-aw!" Cho Hee nudged her.

CHO HEE'S POV ~~~

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I dragged her.

"Are you crazy? I fyou'll say your true name they will recognize us and then they will call the palace and our plan will be ruined and our dreams will be poof! Gone!" I hysterically said.

Sorry if I freaked out. I juts don't wan't to go back to the palace anymore.

"Calm down. Okay, I get it. But anyway, thank you for reminding mee. We're almost caught." Jia li sighed in relief.

We went baack to Soo--sooyoung and Y-Yuri? Yeah, yuri.

"Sorry for waiting. She just said that she feels dizzy." Jia li excused.

I rolled my eyes. I hope they did not saw it.

*cross fingers*

"Ohh..." That's what they only said.

"I'm Kim Haeun and this is my friend Hwang Jung Hee." She smiled at me.

Well I like it because it means classy. I've memorized every meaning of Korean names during my princess class.

I'm so surprised that Jia li knows this and her name means Elegant. Oh well, she's a princess and our neighbor country's ruler so maybe she also studied the History of Korean Names and its meanings.

"Nice meeting you. You two are new right? What is your section and level?" Yuri asked us with a smile.

I like her smile.

"We are now in 4th year section B." I answered.

I remembered it Jia--- I mean Haeun saying it to me.

"Come one. We're on the same section." Sooyoung dragged us.

Before I thought that School is so lame because there are different kinds of people in one classroom so it's kinda bum to cope up with the others.

Now, I concluded that school isn't bad afterall.

 

 


Sooo.... sorry for the long wait.

By the way, I'm Luyeon_23.

Hunyul_4ever is so busy with her stories so I'm the one who updated it.

I was so busy these past few months..

And for the subbies thanks!

Saranghae and Kamsahamnida~~~!!!

:)

♚♔ Bows like a princess ♚♔