♔♚Slumber Party♚♔

♔♚Princess Escape♚♔

~~Cho Hee's POV~~

I can't find my favorite fashion magazine! Oh my gosh I'm dyingggggggg..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

I heard footsteps coming to my room.

'Young miss, is there any problem?" My maids asked while catching their breaths.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Cho Hee instead of those stupid names?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We're really sorry, Young M-- Cho Hee" One of my maids apologized.

"By the way, have you seen my favorite fashion magazine? It's missing. I can't find it in my room." I shrugged.

"Maybe you left it in the library..." One of my maids replied.

"Oh yeah! I left it there.. Silly me." I blushed in shame and ran, leaving them behind.

"Young M--- Cho Hee don't run! It's not appropriate for a p--" I cut her off.

"Yeah Yeah I know! It's not appropriate for  princess and act like a blah blah blah" I blabbered.

 

I reached the library and went on looking for my magazine.

"Ah I found it!" I exclaimed as I pulled my magazine from the shelf.. And then a partly covered with dust photo album caught my attention.

I took it and wiped the dust from it.

It shows a photo of me and a girl... my best friend.

This must be abandoned for like 5 years...

I opened it and shows 2 words, written in gold ink and nicely written letters. "Bestfriends' Album"

I smiled as the old fun memories came back to my mind.

I took a glance on the first pricture/ It was me and her when we were babies. 

She was held by her mom and me held by my mom.

I looked at the second picture... It was me and her playing with our dolls... 

I flipped another page. It was me and her again having our 7th birthday party.

Oh how I miss her so much....

The flashback moments of mine was interrupted when someone knocked on the door.

"Young Mis--- Cho Hee, the king wants to talk to you." She said.

I rolled my eyes. What does he want again? Is he going to scold me again for buying 50 pairs of clothes today? Ugh.

"Okay, I'm coming." I replied and fake smiled.

 

. I went to appa err-- I mean the "KING".

As usual, he's wearing his poker face on. Well he never smiled since... ugh forget it. I don't want to cry like an idiot.

 

 

"Princess, be ready by tomorrow for the PRINCESSES' SLUMBER PARTY. Even your friend Princess Jia li of China will be there too." He said to me without looking.

 

I am already bored while saying the word SLUMBER PARTY, ugh. It's so....... Princessy! But wait, did he say Princess Jia li? OoohhhMmmmyyyCcccrrrroowwwnn !!!!! Yess!! I will be doing some fun things with her. I'm sure the princesses will be screaming after we throw the cockroaches to them. Hahahaah!!!

 

"Princess, are you thinking of something?" My--- I mean the King interupted me.

"Nothing, my king.'' I shrugged.

"And Princess, please be ready for the upcoming wedding in 2 days." The 'king' reminded.

"Huh?? I mean... beg me your pardon but my king, who will get married?" My brows furrowed

Uh-oh, Why is that I'm feeling nervous.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

 

"You."

WHAT THE ???????????!!!!!!

"What?! To whom?!" 

I asked but I just.... I don't know.

"To Prince Jun Yeol." He answered like he don't care.

"What?! I don't even know him!! I don't want to marry a total stranger!" I cried.

"No, you have to." He coldly said.

"But I don't want to be a princess! I want to live a normal life!" I cried.

I ran to my bedroom and planned everything me and Jia li had planned long ago. We know this time would come and we all sort it out after I cried rivers.

FLASHBACK ►►►

You were born to be a princess! You were born to rule Korea, and you were born to marry him!" Appa scolded at me.

Tears started to form. I quickly ran to my room. No. I'm not marrying that selfish prince.

I burried my face in the pillow and sobbed. 

I took out my phone and called my best friend, who was the princess of China, Jia Li.

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"Cho Hee, what's wrong?" Jia Li asked in a worried tone.

"Appa... He wants me to marry that-- that arrogant selfish prince" I muttered.

" Ba ba also wants me to get married." She hissed.

"I think we need to do the plan now." I smirked.

"Are you sure?" She asked in a hesistant tone.

"If it's for our own good, yes I am sure." I replied.