♔♚Real Escape♚♔

♔♚Princess Escape♚♔

Hide and Seek, The Plan's Perfect Timing...

 

Cho Hee's POV

Here we are... spinning the bottle to know who is the it.

We need to be saved from being the it or our plan will be ruined.

And the IT is ......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

Princess Sofia of France.

Yes!

Goodbye palace!!

Hello world!!

 

Now, here we are.

Running through the gates...

"Cho Hee run as I say... Hana Dul Set!!!"

And then we ran as fast as we could.

I wonder if those maids would even chase us?

But hellooo. We're playing. So they don't need to be like tails who follows animal backs.

After the game, heh, I'm sure we've already reached the farthest place that they won't even see.

"Yah Jia Li! Do you brought the stuffs we need?" I asked as I tried to catch up my breath

Ofcourse, we need stuffs.

There's no purpose of living without stuffs

How would we live in a new world without them? And to consider that we're innocent on what's happening outside the palace.

"Yes. Ofcourse. I brought all the credit cards that I have. And hey. I brought the new dresses I've shopped!" She giggled as she showed a large suitcase.

Psh.. Typical Jia Li. All she has in her mind was the clothes she shopped daily.

 

Out of running, we reached a sort of place. Well, we don't really know this place. But just let me describe it.

It has large towers, I can't even count it. Lights shone like stars from every window. Noise covered up the atmosphere. There were yelling people, loud music, and honk of cars. People weren't wearing clothes like ours, which were gowns. Girls were wearing short shorts, which my mother never allowed me to wear, though I insist. Some were wearing revealing clothes, which made their not-so-flat-tummy to reveal. I looked at the girls in disgust. Their face were covered with colorful makeups in their face, which you'll thought as a coloring book. 

While boys, on the other hand, were wearing sleeveless shirts, showing their bisceps. Big tummies were bulging out from their tops, and large pants, almost revealing their underwears were worn. I can see tattoos covering almost their entire body. In the palace, only criminals are covered with tattoos, so... are they criminals? We past by a guy, I saw his ear had an earring. As far as I know, only girls wear earrings, just like me. I've also noticed piercings on their noses. Oh my gosh, it looked disgusting. Also, their hair was painted. Did they use paint for their hairs? Why didn't it looked dry? Or, are they borned with those type of hair color? With colors of the rainbow? Did they came from another dimension of the world?

"CHO HEEEE!" Jia Li screamed at my ear.

"Why are you screaming at my ear?!" I annoyingly asked.

"I've been calling you for a hundred of times. You weren't answering!" She half-shoutingly replied.

"I was just... starstrucked. This place was so... different" My eyes gazed around the 'new' place.

"Me too." She replied as her eyes, too, wandered around.

"Where shall we spend the night?" I asked her.

"At the place where tourists go. I forgot what it is called." Jia Li replied as she reached out her new iPad which she bought last week. She started 'searching' for the term.

"It's called 'hotel'." She talked.

"Okay then. Let's go to the 'hotel'" My eyes started to search for the signs which shows the word 'hotel'.

I scratched my head in confusion. It shows many signs like 'stop', 'pedestrial lane', 'children crossing', 'blah blah blah restaurant', 'blah blah blah salon', 'blah blah blah hotel', and... Wait wait.

HOTEL?

"Jia Li! There's the hotel!" I exclaimed like a child.

"Let's go then!" She replied and grabbed my wrist and pulled me with her.

"We soon reached the 'hotel'. It looked fancy. Also had chandeliers. The hotel was air conditioned. We quickly made our way to check in.

 

 

"Finally!" Jia Li exclaimed as she dived in the bed.

"I thought we're gonna get caught!" I said as I clenched on my chest. Well, the lady had asked us many questions before she got convinced that we're just normal people. Good thing princes and princesses weren't recognized much nowadays, because of the technology and artists covering up.

I sighed in relief as I plopped in my own bed.

"So this is what it feels like." Jia Li started the convo.

"Feel like what?" I asked.

"Being free. Free from thousands of palace rules, free from the moody elders who never stopped reminding about how a princess must act, how to be perfect, how to rule the kingdom at the future, blah blah blah, and free from guards and maids who kept on following us, as if they were our tails." Jia Li smiled.

"I know." The only words that escaped in my mouth.

I was really tired of this day. Planning out, running like preys, encountering people that really looked disgusting for being such showy on their touched flesh. And many many more.

"We need to go to school tomorrow." Jia Li spoke out.

My eyes widen.

School? What?

"Why for?" I asked, obviously lazy going to school because the things they are studying was already memorized by my brain. I'm not bragging but... I mean, princesses were locked in the palace. And we do not just sit there. The elders taught us everything we should know even we were just tiny kids who loved to play. We didn't really enjoyed our childhood because we were busy learning stuffs at the very young age. So, what's the sense of school?

"Duh. What do you think we are doing here? Just shop around and get caught?" Jia Li rolled her eyes.

"It's just a normal thing for normal people at our age. Our peers go to school, and we both know that we both want to live normally right? Then we should go to school." She stated firmly.

"Aaaandd.. Who knows, we might meet our prince there." We both giggled. 

"Come on. Let's go to sleep. I just found the school where we should enrol. And I've informed them already that we're coming tomorrow." Jia Li said.

I just simply nodded and drifted off to sleep.

Normal life, here we come.


Author's Note:

Hey guys. hunyul_4ever here.

Sorry for updating so long. 

We're kinda busy for our clearance.

School ending in just a few days. Wee. (っ◔◡◔)っ