3

His side of the story (sequel to Existence)

a/n:

"I swear pre-debut Kris has two sides. He's either hot as or what the " - byuns-baekery
 


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG. I FEEL YOU.

I was scrolling through my tumblr account when I came across this post XD

Okay. On with the story XD

 

 

Kris was still contemplating on whether he should break up with Amber or not. He still loves you. Very much. He couldn't get you out of his mind. The moment you didn't look at him tore his heart apart. He doesn't want to be a memory in your life. He doesn't want to be your past. He wants to be your future. He wants to be there in every chapter of your life. Unfortunately, it was his fault why he was not a part of your life anymore. He let you slip through his fingers. It was his fault why you left. He cheated on you. He didn't deserve your love. He didn’t deserve the love and attention you gave him. He tainted the purity of your love for him. He let you slip away. It was because he was weak. He dived into the temptation that was Amber. His heart became vulnerable.

 

-------------------------------------==+==-----------------------------------------

There were nights where he would lay awake in bed wondering if you were alright, how painful it is that he broke up with you, how he wished he had you back. Unfortunately, Amber was holding him back. Every time Kris would bring up the subject of breaking up with Amber, they would start fighting. There were also times that Amber would cry and beg Kris not to break up with her. Kris, being the soft and sweet guy that he is, would forgive Amber and set the problem aside. That became the routine. They would fight, break up and make up again. It was a tiring cycle but Kris had to endure it.

 

-------------------------------------==+==-----------------------------------------

Months passed. You were feeling better. You no longer hated Kris. Not that you hated him, you were just hurt. The heart takes time to recover. Wounds don't heal easily. Especially if a perfect 4-year relationship was suddenly dumped in the trash. You can face him, but you still felt awkward whenever the two of you would be left alone in a room. The guys protected you. They also noticed that you were no longer the happy go lucky girl they have met. You were now serious. The glimmer in your eyes was gone. You rarely smiled. You weren't that talkative either. It was as if your soul was already gone.

The boys knew that Kris was your life. He was your everything. Your life used to revolve around him. The two of you couldn't be separated from each other. But then suddenly the love was gone. One day, the love story that you two had suddenly vanished into thin air. Why? There must be reason but unfortunately, the guys don't know the story.