1

His side of the story (sequel to Existence)

a/n: I edited this again and made it a little bit longer.

 

                Kris was depressed. He didn’t eat well and worked harder to the point that he would pass out at times. The members started to worry about him. Kris would be seen sometimes starring out into space or sulking at a corner. Kris became distant and cold. He would always be serious and frowning. He wasn’t the happy Kris they met. Kris lost his happiness and life the moment he walked away from you.

“Kris, it’s going to be alright” Suho pats Kris’ back

“you don’t understand” Kris whispers and leaves the practice room

The members were worried for Kris. They were hesitating on whether to call you or not. Lay being the closest to the two of you calls you.

“hello?” you answer

“hey” Lay says

“oh, oppa. It’s you. Is there a problem?”

“yes, there is” Lay sighs

“what is it?” you ask, a little bit worried

“it’s about Kris…” Lay whispers. The other line immediately goes quiet. It was scary and deafening.

“still there?” Lay asks

“yeah…” you whisper

-------------------------------------==+==-----------------------------------------

He really loves you. He didn’t want to break your heart but maybe stardom had to a play a role in why he broke up with you. Stress and loneliness has caught up with Kris. He rarely had the time to sleep or eat properly; moreover, he rarely had the time to call you or his family. He misses everyone. He misses his mom. His friends. You. There were times that he would cry himself to sleep because of how much he misses you. Until…

-------------------------------------==+==-----------------------------------------

                Kris met Amber when he entered SM Entertainment. They immediately clicked because they spoke the same languages. You and Kris were already dating that time. But since the time Kris entered the company, he would spend less and less time with you. He would rarely call or text you. He rarely came home too.

                Since Kris was becoming distant towards you, he was becoming close to Amber. They would frequently spend time together, eat out late at night and practice rapping together.

                He never really knew when or how. He just suddenly woke up and felt like he didn’t love as much as he used to. He now had feelings for Amber. Kris got so scared and confused but instead of running to you, he ran up to Amber to tell his problem. Amber, who was in love with Kris, told him to leave you and be with her; Kris, who was not thinking straight at that time, agreed to leave you…

 

                It was a very sunny day, you and Kris were walking at the park. Kris was very nervous. Today was the day that he was going to break up with you. He glanced at you, you were so happy while you had your head on his shoulder. Kris stops from walking and holds your shoulders

You are nothing to me. I never really loved you.” Kris says to you

After the words came out form his mouth, immediately saw the tears in your eyes. He heard his heart shatter. Breaking your heart was the last thing he ever wanted to do. Kris then turns around and leaves you. Kris walks sluggishly. He couldn’t remove your image from his head. Rain started to fall. He just stood there in the middle of the sidewalk. Mixing his tears with the rain.

                Your smiling face would haunt his dreams. He would have nightmares because you were no longer by his side. There were also times that he would cry while staring at your picture. He misses you badly but he didn’t want to hurt you more than he already had. He was still confused. He didn’t know if what he did was the right thing to do.

                One night Kris called his mom and told he told her his problem. Kris’ mom was a bit disappointed in him because he cheated on you and that he threw away a perfect 4-year relationship with you.

-------------------------------------==+==-----------------------------------------

“I don’t have a say in that” you whisper to Lay over the phone

“yes, you do. He loves you”

“that’s not what he said and besides I’m no longer his girlfriend.”

“please? Duizhang needs you in his life” Lay pleads

“he doesn’t need me anymore, oppa. I’m sorry” you then hang up

Lay then places his phone down and shakes his head at the members. They all felt so sad for their Duizhang.