He Knows

Wanna Know The Truth? (HIATUS)

"I don't know why she does that. She acts strong and tries to hide her pain, but I  can't help but feel that I'm just a useless brother to her. I can't do anything for her", Mark admitted hesitatingly.

"What could she be hiding?" 



 

Appa...

Appa...

Don't go...

Don't leave me...

Mumbling was heard from Misun's room, which caught Marks' attention. She was sweating, awkening his brotherly concern. He gently placed a damp towel on her forehead and got up quietly so as not to disturb her, accidently knocking a few papers off her desk.

"I'm sorry if I havn't been there for you lately,but  I'll try and make your pain disappear, Misun ah" he whispered quietly and left, closing the door gently.

Misun woke up the next morning to a cold, wet towel on her forehead and the papers on her bedside table moved from their former positions.

"How did this get here? Who moved my stuff?", she muttered, and ran through everything that happened yesterday, but came up with nothing of anyone coming into her room, so she decided to just carry on with her normal morning routine as if nothing had happened at all.

She got out of bed feeling as if all her energy was drained out of her. She grudgingly walked to the mirror and almost had a heart attack at her appearance. Her eyes were puffy, red and swollen. It looked as if she had been punched in the face, and she was left to deal with pain that came along with it, except it wasn't just physical pain, but a stabbing pain in her heart that left her gasping for breath.

Life is unfair...
Why do bad things happen to good people? 

"Yah, Jung Misun. The past is in the past. Fighting, you can do this", she encouraged herself under her breath.

She carried on getting ready and quickly left for school, but didn't notice that she was being watched. At school, she couldn't concentrate at all. She was trying to avoid people in general. For today, she just wanted to shut the world out so that could be alone with her thoughts. The moment she heard the bell ring, she ran out of class, but got cornered by none other than her best friend and was attacked with questions. 

Mission avoiding people, FAILED.

"YAH!!! WHY DIDNT YOU ANsWER MY PHONE CALLS, whoah... you look awful today!!!", Gayoon shouted at her, but lowered her voice at the sight of her partner-in-crime's face, and her face softened. 

"Why are you making such a big deal out of it? I always answer your phonecalls, but for one day can't I just shut the world out, and what do mean I look awful? Misun shouted angrily, pushed to her limit.

"Wow, someone's got a temper. It looks as if someone pucnched you in the face. Have you been crying?", Gayoon questioned, perplexed at Misun's behaiour. She was never like this. What happened to her?.

"Yah, stop asking questions. I'm in a bad mood already", she growled irritably.

"Uhm... okay, But I heard that Jackson joined GOT7. How did her get there so quickly? This is where I need your superior knowledge, oh mighty one, didn't your brother tell you anything? please share, I'M DYING OF CURIOSITY!"

"Well, Mark oppa said they met before and when they heard that he was moving here they decided to make him a part of the group. He even showed up at my house yesterday, I swear if I see that guy again I am gonna punch him."

"What did he ever do to you, I mean, he only arrived yesterday?"

Misun was just about to let go of all her anger, but got rudely interupted by none other than her brother, which was odd because they never actually spent alot of time with each other in school. They were extremely close, yes, and they do love each other, they were siblings, or at least step siblings, but at school, he was by his friends and she was with hers.

"Are you feeling better. You were sweating last night in your sleep. I was going to check on you this morning, but you suddenly walked past me and you didn't even notice me. I'm really starting to feel as if I'm invisible", he teased gently.

"By the way, why do you look like you got punched in the face? You look terrible..." Jackson noted frankly, taking in her red eyes and notably disheveled hair.

"I LOOK TERRIBLE? Well, clearly you didn't look at yourself in the mirror this morning, and may I just mention, what's with the pants?" She gestured wildly at his legs. "It looks like you pooped in your pants or something", she scoffed, eyeing his baggy pants in distate.

"For your information, I like wearing this pants. I feel free." Jackson swayed his legs from side to side, a silly smile on his face.
 
   my gif mark tuan got7 jackson wang                                                                       

Everyone just burst out in laughter.

"Yah, why are you all laughing. Try wearing one at least, its comfortable!!!"

"We would wear one if it wasn't ugly" Misun giggled.

"I dont think you should be laughing at me beacuse firstly, you look awful and secondly, I  know your secret", he cooed at her.

BWOH!!! WHAT SECRET!!!



DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

Just wanted To say...

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Subscribe, comment, upvote and even add me as a friend if you want!!!

when i see a notification about this story i feel...

 giphy.gif

dont worry...  dont bite ( LOL ) 

now you all think im weird :/

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!