Her Secret

Wanna Know The Truth? (HIATUS)

JACKSON?! 



"YAH!!! What are you doing in my house?"

"Well, hello to you too", he said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Oh please, just answer my question, or do I need to spell it out for you? What. Are. You. Doing. In. My House?"

"What's with this atmosphere? Do you two know each other already?" Misun's step-brother, Mark, asked.

"I told you, she just knows everything!!!" Yugyeom mumbled under his breath to Youngjae.

"Mark oppa!!! What is he doing in our house?" Misun muttered angrily.

"Misun, I suggest you calm down so that we can explain, okay?" Bam Bam pleaded, draping his arm gently around he rshoulders to calm her down.

She suddenly felt flustered and she could almost feel her cheeks start turning the most embarrasing shade of bright red when she noticed the closeness between them. 'I hope nobody noticed?' she thought.

"O-okay... start explaining now", she demanded, trying not to stutter.

"Wah, Bam Bam always calms her down, no matter what. What's your secret because I can never seem to calm her down and I've lived with her for years, but she met you a year ago!!! How does that even work?" Mark asked, standing in awe of Bam Bam's obvious skill.

"I dont know, I guess I have that effect on everybody", Bam Bam smirked plyafully and winked impishly at Misun.

Just when she thought she couldnt get any more flustered. she just wanted to cover up her face and hide, but felt someone glaring at her, more like trying to burn a hole through her. It was, naturally, none other than her new found enemy, and the red covering her face turned even brighter, heightening her embarrasment. Jackson noticed her nervousness and smirked.

"We are seriously going off topic", JB complained.

"Anyway, Jackson here is a part of our group now. We met him when we last went to China and when he told us he was moving here, we just thought he could just join our group. I think I told you about him when we came back from that trip, don't you remember?"  Mark asked.

Misun's blood turned cold when he mentioned China. The last time she went there was to visit her father's grave, the place she had to bury the person she loved and trusted the most. Memories of her father suddenly came back and pained her to think that he is gone. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes but she wanted to be strong and not show her weakness to the world.

"Yah, Jung Misun. Are you okay, it looks like you're about to cry". Jr asked, concerned.

"Uhm, I'm fine. I just want to be alone for now", Misun tried not to let her tears show, so just stormed to her room before it became obvious, slamming the door in her desparation to get away. Finally alone in the safety and privacy of her room, she let the tears fall, one after the other, untill it became uncontrollable and the most she could do was to just sob quietly. She didn't want anyone to hear her like this. She was strong in their eyes, so strong she would remain

Mark realized too late what had happened and guilt filled his body.

"What's with her? She just stormed out for no real reason", Jackson snorted in disdain.

"Yah, I think you should at least know what she went through before you can comment on something like that", Yongjae added scoldingly.

"I don't know why she does that. She acts strong and tries to hide her pain, but I  can't help but feel that I'm just a useless brother to her. I can't do anything for her", Mark admitted hestatingly.

"What could she be hiding?" 



HEY!!!

so i havent been uploading frequently... Sorry :(

It was recently SUHOS birthday <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER

tumblr_mcg5lqgyB91raitrfo2_500.gif

i am starting to write a new fanfic featurng Suho. Complicated love

I;ll try to update more often 

xoxoChocie 

:)