ANGRY YOUNG MAN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DOPEMAN..

The last 15 minutes which seemed more like 15 hours finally came to a stand still.. There he was, just 1 metre away from you, sitting like an angel, making your heart flutter. You last saw him 3 weeks ago, so of course that would make you feel all fluttery inside. You slowly paced towards your namja (A/N oh my NAMJA :3 ) who was too busy flipping through the pages of the photobook. He found his page and read the post-it which stated:

'' I MISSED YOU, DOPEMAN.. :')..'' The moment he saw this he looked up and was stunned to see you standing in front of him. He couldnt stop staring at you and so couldnt you.. Both of you stood there gazing at each other, smiling.. It was as if both of you could communicate without saying a word.. It was just so magical.. 5 minutes passed, without you guys even flinching. Just at that moment, the staff made you two snap out of your dreamland. Both of you cursed at her for ruining the perfect moment. But well rules are rules.. He took his marker and started scribbling something..You couldnt see what was written, so you pouted. He smiled his angelic smile and interlaced your hands with his. Yes you died.. You wanted to smash your head on the table, but you couldnt..Everything seemed so perfect.. You really are the luckiest girl in the whole world..

After the staff literally pushed you out of the way, you started searching for yoongi oppa's scribble.. The moment you saw the post it, a big smile crept on your your face. He wrote:

'' I MISSED YOU TOO MY LOVE, SARANGHAE'' 
Those words meant everything to you. Aki saw your satisfied face and smiled. Your life was perfect.

                                                 (AFTER 45 MINUTES)

'' THIS WAS THE BEST!! AKI I LOVE YOU'' you hugged your friend tight. You were back home and being tired,both of you decided to go to sleep early. You set your alarm for 12:00 so that you could wish your yoongi oppa. As soon as you lay down, you fell into a deep sleep.

''So comfortable'' You thought in your dreams. You felt hands around your waist and figured that it was Aki beside you.

'' Aki, what is the time'' ? You asked sleepily.
'' ITS 11:57 '' came the reply..
''AKI, WHY IS YOUR VOICE SO COARSE? SOUNDS LIKE YOU OGLED UP A MOTOR'' you said.
'' OYYY, YOU MEAN TO SAY MY VOICE SOUNDS LIKE THAT??'' replied the owner of the voice.Thats it, no mistaking it, IT WAS YOONGI OPPA'S VOICE! You snapped open your eyes, only to find you sweet boyfriend pouting. You were surprised, embaressed, shocked and what not, but you just couldnt stop yourself from hugging your boyfriend. You felt tears run from your eyes. How did he enter? Why did he come so late? Did he sneak out? You had thousands of questions, but they can wait. You just wanted to enjoy every minute, every second, every mili second, every nanosecond with your boyfriend.

'' OYY, Does my voice really sound like that'' Yoongi oppa pouted. You laughed at his cuteness and replied: Aigoo my SUGAr oppa, i was just kidding. Your voice is like the music of heaven'' you replied.

'' YAAH, YOU BETTER STOP SPENDING TIME WITH JIMINNIE..YOU SOUNDED JUST LIKE HIM'' He said while making his judging face. Both of you laughed..Suddenly the alarm went off..

'' OPPA, SAENGIL CHUKKA HAMIDA... I LOVE YOU.. I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU..THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN AND COMING INTO MY LIFE..YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME'' You said.

There was silence. You waited for his reply..He was too shocked. He never thought that you would say such words to him. Instead of saying anything, he leaned forward and kissed your lips. the perfect first kiss from your perfect first boyfriend. 
'' THANK YOU ______, FOR ME YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. I LOVE YOU.''

With that being said, both of you smiled and hugged each other. You wanted time to stop..This was just perfect. Suddenly you rememered something..

''OPPA! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING'' 
''WHAT?'' he asked.
'' I ASKED NAMJOON OPPA, WHICH MEMBER SUITED ME AND AKI THE MOST AND YOU KNOW WHAT HIS REPLY WAS?'' You smirked.
'' WHAT?'' 
'' KIM NAMJOON'' 
You could feel Yoongi oppa's fist twitching with anger. You laughed at your boyfriend's jealousy. Well he deserved that after deserting you for 3 weeks. '' Someone is going to die tomorrow'' you thought and pulled your angry young man for another sweet kiss~~






----------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------

kukukuku~ IM DONE~~ did you guys like it? no? okay.. T___T 
Lol, but i HOPE you did~ 
Thank you for reading!! And yeah, do comment and let me know if you didnt like any part or so~

ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI OPPA!!! /)*3*)/) Let me sarang you! xDDD

(P.S IM TOO LAZY TO EDIT SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE)