MEET & GREET @fansign

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DOPEMAN..

*sigh* EOTTOKEE~~
That was the first word that came out of your mouth as soon as you woke up. You had no idea how to get your boyfriend, who was none other than MIN SUGA, Bangtan Sonyeondan's Rapper, to spend some time with you. Especially since the next day was his birthday, you wanted to do something special for him. But what? 

'' Aki, what should i dooo~~'' You whined.
Aki, who was your best friend, life guard, your life, gigled at your cuteness and replied:
 

''Yah, why dont you just call him and ask him to meet you somewhere rather than burying your head on the pillow and wasting your time ''.

'' You know he would be busy. And besides, if i call him now i would get the strong urge to meet him, hold his hands, cuddle with him and stuff you know ''. You replied while daydreaming.

''eww, stop day dreaming girl. Why dont you go to their fansign and meet him there'' Aki said.

''I really want to do that..But you know how broke i am. I spent all of my money buying yoongi oppa's gift. I cant even go to their fansign.. *sigh* why is life so harsh..
You didnt even complete your sentence when suddenly Aki hurled a paper like thing right next to your face.

''Here, i knew something like this would happen, so i asked Jin oppa to save two tickets for us'' She beamed.

And this was why you loved her. She was your angel. She knew what was going in your heart without you speaking a word. She was also the reason you and Yoongi oppa, who was your first love, started dating. Oh and of course, she and Jin oppa were a thing!  (A/N : xDDDD )

''AKIIIIIIIIIIIIII, HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU? LET ME KISS YOU''!! You pounced on Aki.

''YAAAAH, SAVE SOME LOVE FOR YOONGI OPPA TOO! NOW GO AND GET DRESSED! You dont want to be late, now do you!'' 

With that being said, you jumped out of your bed and ran straight to the bathroom. You choose your favourite jeans and T and converse to match them. ''Just the way Yoongi oppa likes'' you thought.

Aki being your virtual wife ( A/N : DONT MIND THE SIS-MANCE xDDD ) had the breakfast ready. You ogled everything up as soon as you could and rushed to the place where the fansign was going to take place.

                                              ( AFTER 45 MINUTES)
'' WAAAAA, SO MANY A.R.M.Y. CAME TODAY AS WELL'' you said while inspecting the place.
'' KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~ OPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! '' The fangirls started screaming at the top of their lungs and there you could see the members entering the place one by one..

Being the hottest rookie of 2013, of course BANGTAN had tons of fangirls drooling over them. And that too BEAUTIFUL FANGIRLS. And having the privilege of being the girlfriend of one of the rappers was just too dream like. Who would have thought that the guy, who seemed out of your reach a few months ago, would eventually fall for you..
The fansigning event started soon after BANGTAN's introduction. The boys looked cheerful and happy as always, and that filled you with satisfaction and warmth. Just looking at their beautiful faces made you feel at ease.
Soon it was your and Aki's turn. The lineup was something like this: RapMon oppa, Jin oppa, Hoseok oppa, Kookie, Jimin oppa, TaeTae oppa and Suga oppa. Even though the boys were like family to you, you still couldnt stop yourself from getting excited! First up was RapMon oppa..:

''ANNEYONGHASEYO, MonMon oppa~'' You and Aki chorused.
Rapmon oppa looked up from the photobook. He smiled at you and said:
'' Only two people can call me by that silly name, and it could be none other than you guys! What a pleasant surprise! I missed you two! Someone is going to be happy'' He grinned.
You could feel you ears getting hot and a blush spread across your face. You pointed your finger towards the photobook, signalling Rapmon oppa to do what he was supposed to. He smiled and read your question.
'' WHO AMONG BANGTAN IS MOST SUITED FOR US''. Rapmon oppa laughed his beautiful laugh and wrote:
'' IT WOULD DEFINITELY BE........ME!! :D ''

You smiled and thought to yourself '' Someone is going to die today'' ... (A/N : OH EM GEE YOU DIDNT NAMJOON OPPA! xDD )

Next up was Jin eomma ( A/N yes, I DID WRITE EOMMA).. You didnt want to be the party pooper so you just let the two love birds enjoy. You couldnt help but smile at how cute they were, Perfect For Each Other. You stared at the beautful couple, and soon the book was passed to the other person. You smiled at Jin oppa, thanked him and proceeded.

Now it was HOSEOK oppa's turn! You loved him more than you loved your own sibling.. He was like a big brother to you. For you, he was... just amazing. 
'' OMONA, ________ SAENGGIE''!!! Hoseok oppa squealed. You loved his greeting and gave him your best smile. You, Aki and Hoseok oppa talked about random things like the weather, news, underwears (A/N WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT UNDERWEARS?? O___O ahhh, BYUN FAMILY! xD Its in the genes) etc. Then he read your post-it which said:

''IF YOU COULD MARRY ANY BANGTAN MEMBER WHO WOULD IT BE'' 
And without wasting even a nano second, he wrote '' TAETAE OF COURSE, @_@''.. Wow, the feels are overflowing. This is why you liked him the most.

Next person was none other than kookie! Seeing you and Aki, he couldnt help but do a happy dance on his chair. ''God, why is this kid so adorable.. Can i feed him T___T '' You thought. Kookie looked at you with his puppy eyes and that was enough to kill you. (A/N way to go Kookie, kill them NOONAS!! ) He read your post-it:

''WHO IS YOUR FAV NOONA, AKI OR _____''
''Ehhhh, this is easy! '' and he wrote ______ <3 AKI'' ! ''WOW, THIS KID SHIPS ME AND AKI'' you thought and asked Aki to remind you to give kookie a kiss later on.

'' ASDFHGKLJ ______, AKI!!'' was jimin oppa's reaction. This charming bagel boy was definitely your boy version. A typical fanboy, who doesnt know how to control his laughter and spits rainbow and aegyos everywhere. Since you were running out of time, he read you post it and commented:
'' OPPA, CAN YOU STOP BEING SUCH A CUTIE PIE'' and of course his reply was '' N.O (/>__<)/ ''

And here comes V oppa. '' TAETAE OPPPA~'' you squealed. V oppa made his judging face and looked up, only to find his two favourite dongsaengs. He gave his pearly, toothy smile and shook your hands. Then he read your post-it:
'' OPPA, HOSEOK OPPA SAID HE WANTS TO MARRY YOU, (A/N: yes, u knew what hoseok oppa's reply would be) WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER??'' 
'' Tell him to keep the ring ready''
Nothing better than your OTP shipping themselves, now is it!! 

AND FINALLY, IT WAS SUGA OPPA'S TURN........