03

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTERTHREE   

 

"Woah, woah, woah, stop right there."

Baekhyun grabbed Minhee's wrist and stepped in front of her.

"I'm not letting you go just like this."

Minhee scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Why? Are you not satisfied?! Did your self-esteem get damaged?!"

"Well, no--"

"Then let go!"

She struggled to wring free out of Baekhyun's grasp. But he only held on firmer, even making a point of pulling her back in front of him as if she was as light as a fly.

Minhee inwardly groaned. She hated when people did that. She wasn't exactly a tall girl, and was a bit too petite for her age. Others had always taken advantage of her tiny shape and saw her as a 'weak little girl'.

But when none other than Byun Baekhyun pushed her around like that, it felt thrice as more insulting.

"I'm saying this again, but let go of my--"

"I'm saying this again, but no."

Minhee frowned and stopped struggling. She had been glaring at Baekhyun for a very long time by now, and yet she was still as fired up as to glare at him for five hours more.

"And why?!"

"Because! You can't go back to the office in this state." He gestured to her red eyes. "Everyone'll be suspicious! Calm down for a bit, and then go."

Minhee scoffed as if he had said the most ridiculous thing ever. Did this guy have rocks for his senses? She immediately took the chance to quickly pull her arm out of his hold.

"I am fine, thank you very much. The state I am in is very calm. And really, you're being ridiculous. Why would you tell me to calm down when you were the one who made me like this?!"

It was Baekhyun's turn to scoff. The calm and composed face he had on earlier had already started breaking apart moments ago.

"Are you kidding me?! I didn't make you like this. You chose to be angry. There wasn't even anything bad I said to you! What's so wrong about keeping our relationsh--I mean, mistake, as you put it--a secret from the rest of the employees? Was I wrong to say that?!"

"Yes! You were! I already knew about that."

"So what?!"

"I didn't need you to repeat it to me!"

"Ohhhhh," He raised up his hands in the air. "I am SO sorry. I deserve a death penalty. What's so wrong with repeating a little sentence to you a couple of times?!"

"Everything! It's ANNOYING."

"That makes NO sense at all!"

"YOU make no sense at all. Now get out of my way so I can get back to work!" She shot him a look. "I'm a very busy woman, you know. You already took way too much of my valuable time for a useless conversation t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter