Chap 7

Don't say 'but'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I UPDATED THIS CHAP A WHILE BACK BUT NEVER TOOK IT OFF `HIDE CHAPTER` *gasp* SO SORRY!!! *bows a hundred times* imma actually go on hiatus for a month so imma try make this chapter worth while><

 

Tiffany's P.O.V

 

After smothering her with kisses, I take a blushing and embarrassed Sunny upstairs to her bedroom. "You hungry baby?" I ask as I look down at the girl lying on top of me. She shakes her head tiredly and closes her eyes, snuggling her head up to my chest as I run my fingers through her hair. "Sleep, I'm here..." I whisper softly. She smiles lightly at me and then sits up to straddle my tummy. "Omo? What's wrong?" I blink at her as she pulls me gently to sit up.

 

"At least make yourself comfortable..." She mumbles taking off my blazer and letting it rest upon the foot of the bed before undoing my tie and dropping it on the floor.

 

"E-Eh? Why the harsh treatment to my tie?" I blink confused.

 

"I hate when you wear ties..." She speaks as she undoes my top button of school shirt and moves her hands down to the next.

 

"Y-yah~ are you gonna strip me or something?^^'" I chuckle awkwardly.

 

Suddenly she stops, and smirks. "That sounds tempting~ I was only gonna take off your top two buttons buuuutttt~" And just like the my shirt is pulls up and off the top of my head, leaving my top half covered in my white, slim, see-through vest top and bra.

 

"H-hwa!" I cover my chest with my arms feeling quite embarrassed. "O-okayyyy~ t-this is so not like you."

 

She chuckles a sinister chuckle. "And that's so not like you." Her hands work at the zipper of my skirt.

 

"O-oh my God! What are you doing Sunny?!" My face is a blushing mess and my hands clamp back onto her mischievous ones and leaving my top half exposed for her to look at.

 

"Awah~ So shy~~ No wonder you find it so fun to tease me." She pouts a deceiving pout.

 

"Y-yah stop now~" I squeeze my eyes shut, the embarrassment getting too much. She groans as if slightly annoyed and crashes her lips with mine. "M-Mnh!"

 

I'm taken by surprise by sudden kiss and just stare at her wide eyed and frozen. "Just shut up... I know you wear girl boxers." She growls out on my lips as she pulls away.

 

This new persona she is taking on, it's doing a lot of things to me, even causing me to become confused with two emotions. The first, excitement, due to the fact this is a new experiene. On the other hand, slight panic, because it seems as though I don't know her as well as I thought.

 

She pulls off my skirt and throws it somewhere I'm not aware of because my eyes are locked on hers. "You're over thinking Tiff..." She says softly before gently pushing me down and lying back on top of me hugging my chest.

 

And I can swear to the fact she's mentally smirking, listening to my heart thumbing like an African drum.

 

Sunny's P.O.V

 

Teasing the hell out of Tiffany is fun, and something I haven't attempted in a while until now. Not only to her, but to anyone else. I sigh softly and close my eyes inhaling her scent and listening to the fast pounding of her heart. I chuckle softly remembering her her face blushed bright red and the reaction she gave me.

 

"I love it when you blush... you look even more beautiful..." I mumble as I blush lightly myself. However, the shaky breathes that resound in my ears coming from the one below me just keep making me smile. 'I'm glad I actually have an effect on her...' I think to myself. 'Unlike others...' A single tears falls from my eye as I drift off into my sleep.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter