Chap 2

Don't say 'but'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I have no idea where I'm going with this=_= but enjoy~^^ forgive me for my spelling mistakes and grammatical errors!!!>< *bows*

 

Tiffany's P.O.V.

Endlessly panting, we arrive at the door to my house.

 

"Y-yah~ why are we here??" Sunny whines.

 

"You said you wanted somewhere private, right?" I raise a brow at her.

 

"N-no I didn't!! You did!!" She protests with her cheeks flushing an evidently red colour.

 

"Well, it's what you implied~" I chuckle as I thumble through my pocket to grab the house key. I unlock the door; making sure not to let go of the squirming hand in my grasp and walk in saying, "Mum's not home so~ we can mess around~" with a mischievous smile playing on my face.

 

A squeak is heard from Sunny and as I turn around to face her, I shut the door behind her and move closer, making her press her back against it. "Y-yah don't p-pull any funny tricks on me!" She stutters pouting.

 

"Funny tricks? Like what?" My voice is quiet and husky, and every word I say hits her lips, caressing them gently. My eyes just stare into her eyes which try and hide from me but fail to even look away. "What's going on in your mind, huh?" I ask with a sinister chuckle escaping my lips as I turn the lock of the door and pull away from her. "Aww~Sunny~ you and your over reactive imagination haha!" I laugh and she lets out a big sigh of relief as I give her enough space to breathe.

 

"Aish! You're such an annoying tease..." She mumbles frowning but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter