Chap 1

Don't say 'but'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:… well in all honesty… this went cr--… rubbish compared to my other stories=_= meh… first time doing a Yuri fic~ *shrugs* hope you all enjoy anyways^^’ critism on how to improve is very much appreciated. Forgive me for any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes *bows* sad the person i wrote it for wont read it but what can i do? *shrugs* and also… sorry for the late update^^’ ahehehe… exams and broken computers are a killer... enjoy anyway~


 
Tiffany sits on the cold floor on the school rooftop, bored as hell bunking class. It’s not that she is a bad student or anything… just the thought of sitting in math class with the teacher talking with a monotone voice and sounding half asleep kills her. The soft wind of the early summer afternoon ruffles her long chocolaty brown hair and she closes her eyes before sighing very quietly. Though she finds it quite peaceful to be undisturbed in such a wanted atmosphere, she can’t help but crave for company of her cute lover.


 
“I’m gonna make sure you bunk with me today…” She smiles with mischief written all over her face. “My innocent little baby Sunny.” She finishes and kisses her phone screen.
 


The ring of the school bell slices through the silence informing everyone it’s time for the last lesson of the day. Tiffany stands up dusting her skirt and blazer of any excess dirt before heading back down the stairs and making her way through the school corridors. She knows too well that Sunny is right around the corner making her way to her music class. And just like a sly predator waiting for its prey, she waits. Back against the wall and hands in her pockets with a slight smirk playing on her face. The pitter patter of feet and slightly high pitched voice can be heard getting closer and closer.


 
Sunny is oblivious to the ghostly presence of Tiffany right behind the corner as she talks away to her friend. As she turns the corner, a slight squeal is heard when Sunny’s hand is yanked suddenly and she falls for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter