Chap 5

Don't say 'but'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: improvising improvising~ hope u enjoy and please forgive me in advance for any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors *bows* im boreddddd...

 

Sunny's P.O.V

 

Sobbing endlessly on my way home, I finally reach the wooden door that opens up into the forever empty house of mine, which is going to feel even more empty due to the fact my only source of contact with anyone has been broken since I don't even have a computer to work with. "Huu... Mum's gonna kill me for breaking it..." I mutter between sobs, wiping my tears on my sleeve. I walk upstairs and lock myself in my room crying quietly as I continue to try and get the damned phone working. Finally, a vibration is heard from my phone and the cracked screen flashes. My eyes widen and sparkle in relief and I sniff. "See? I was right. Hmph!" I talk out victoriously as if I'm talking to Tiffany.

 

Remembering what she did just upset me more... and I text her a message saying [It works. Bye] and just send the short message like that.

 

A few seconds after, the ambush of many replies comes from the later but I ignore every single one. However, the only one that catches my attention is: [I'm sorry, I'll buy u a new one...I love you] and I just sigh fixing up my phone with sticky tape like tramp.

 

"Saying sorry, I love you and getting a replacement doesn't change the fact that it all happen Tiff..." I whisper silently before turning the lights off and lying down in bed to sleep closing my puffy red eyes.

 

~The next day~

 

I wake to the door bell ringing and I wonder who it is. "Mnh..." I groan slightly as I sleepily drag myself out of bed. Rubbing my eyes, I come to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter