Gone Shopping

The Eyeliner Prince

Jin Yung's POV

I open my umbrella walking gracefully, every man would fall for my beauty. But, I reject them. I love going out for walks in the sun, when it's raining, I have to go home. I hope my brothers aren't following me. 


EXO's POV

We woked up in our separate rooms, we checked on Jin Yung, ''Where's Jin Yung!?'' Kris exclaimed. ''Kris, don't worry,'' Chen replies, ''she's must've went shopping in town again,'' ''She has to ask us first!'' Kris replies, ''what if she's kidnapped!'' ''You're right,'' Tao replies, ''let's go find her,'' We get out of the house and we check in the southern part of town, she's not in there. 


Jin Yung's POV

Bought a few goods, now, time to make a quick stop at the cafe. 

*Text Messages*

Guy friend: Jin Yung, are you on your way?

Me: Yeah, I'm coming.

*End of Text Messages*

I go to the outdoor cafe, there he is. 

*Mystery Man is: Choi Minho from SHINee!*

''Hi Minho,'' I reply, ''how are you?'' ''I'm fine, how are you and your brothers?'' he asked. ''We're fine, how is your little sister?'' I asked. ''Minji is a little bossy now,'' Minho replies. ''she's been begging my appa to buy her toys,'' ''Do you mind if you come over?'' I asked. ''I'll try, but just keep your brothers out of hand,'' Minho said. ''Okay then,'' I said. We ate breakfest and we said our good-byes and went home.


Lime Green=Minho

I go back to my house in the castle town, my little sister, Minji is always tugging on my sweater sleeve. ''Oppa, oppa! Did you get any candy?'' Minji asked. We own a tavern, so this tavern is also our house. ''No candy today,'' I say, walking upstairs. 

Let me introduce you to my little sister Minji:

So cute and adorable, but when it comes to me going out of the house, she's begs for candy. I have my own room, Minji sleeps on her own too, but sometimes, she sleeps with me if she has a bad dream. I love her too, but she's always begging for candy.


Jin Yung's POV

I walk home, I don't see my brothers back home, 'Hmm, I wonder where my oppas went,' I wondered. But, I decided to cook food for them. I cooked the food and setted it on the table. I decided to write a note:

Dear my eleven brothers,

If you see the food on the table, it's the food I've made. I know I was ill in the morning. 

But, now I'm not ill. I want you guys to go to the tavern to go party there. 

People in the village are going there, you must go out to have fun. 
I'm not in the castle, I'm nowhere in town.

Love, 

Your little sister, Jin Yung  > . ~

I taped the note on the table and snook out. I went in the castle and met my prince charming.


Baekhyun's POV

I waited for Jin Yung, until a soft knock was on my bedroom door. ''Who is it?'' I asked. ''It's a villager, she's here to see you, but she fainted at the enterance,'' the gaurd said. ''Put her on the bed,'' I say. ''But, sire-'' the gaurd started to say, ''NOW!'' I shouted. The gaurd putted her on my bed. I sit on the bed, I kissed her on the cheek, she's my princess.