Introduction and Irritation

The Eyeliner Prince

Castle Town

Black=Baekhyun

Red=Jin Yung

Orange=EXO


Jin Yung's POV

''Today I'm going to do some shopping,'' Jin Yung replies to her brothers, ''now don't worry, I'll be back,'' I walked out the doors and I go into the southern part of town, a lot of people talk and everyone says: I'm too beautiful to be a villager. I hope my brothers aren't after me again, like the last time I bumped into the prince. This southern part of town is called the ''market'' I come here a lot if we run out of goods. I buy the goods and run back home. 


EXO's POV

''Jin Yung,'' Sehun replies, ''What did you buy at the market?'' ''I bought the normal goods that we always buy,'' Jin Yung said to us. Jin Yung walks to the kitchen, and we follow after her, ''Can you guys leave me alone?'' she asks. Jin Yung walks into her room, we're just so worried about what last time when she bumped into that prince.


Baekhyun's POV

I look out the window, a villager looking out her window, she's my friend, but her brothers are crazy! But my annoying fiancee treats me like her kid. I always say this: I'M NOT A LITTLE KID! Sheesh, this life is weird when I grow up and be an appa to a crazy wife. 


Jin Yung's POV

I hate my brothers, I can't even leave my own house. You know why. I know, I must do a little lie! I walk downstairs, ''Hey, I'm going to the tavern today, I'll go get some root beer on the way,'' I said, smiling. So, they all agreed to let me go myself, I grabbed my woven basket my omma made for me as a child, so out I go. I walk to the tavern to buy some root beer and I went to the flower shop to buy flowers, cloth, yarn, sewing needles, and knitting supplies. I ran home, and opened the door.


EXO's POV 

''So, Jin Yung, what did you buy?'' Lay asked. ''I bought knitting supplies, yarn, root beer, cloth and others.'' she says.  Jin Yung walks into the kitchen and sets the goods on the counter. Jin Yung walks to the living room and we follow after her. ''Can you guys please leave me alone?'' she asked. Jin Yung walked upstairs to the porch, she always sighs a lot.


Baekhyun's POV

I'm digging inside the treasure chest, I should have the ball of yarn that I got from Jin Yung. I've found her orange yarn! I've always loved this yarn, it's fresh like the market. 

*Baekhyun's ball of yarn*

  

Jin Yung is a kind girl in the town, she's just like a beautiful princess in the castle town, that's what everyone in town says a lot. Besides, I always wanted to go see her again, but her crazy brothers are so over protected. 

The Next Day...


Jin Yung's POV

Yesterday, I fainted in the kitchen. I am ill today, how can I get ill? Who's going to do the shopping in town? I can't be ill, if I'm ill, I can't go for my sunny stroll in town. Whatever, I'll just find some pills, so I can go for a walk in town. I go downstairs quietly, and eat some pills. After the pills, I'm all better. Now, I have to find my blue umbrella that Baekhyun gave me. Yes, I've found it, my umbrella is in my closet.

*Jin Yung's umbrella, basket, outfit, hair, and etc*

And out the door I go!