Sickness

The Eyeliner Prince

Jin Yung's POV

I've been brought home from my brothers, I'm in bed because I've been sick for a few days or so. I need to go to Minho's Tavern. So, a few hours later, Minho takes me to his Tavern and he lays me on a bed. 


Minho's POV

I took Jin Yung in my arms and took her to my place, her head is super hot. So, I lie her on my bed. I decided to take her to the clinic. 

Clinic

I took her to the clinic, she lies on the bed and the doctor checks on her. ''Looks like she needs some rest, just give her medicine and she'll be fine.'' he replies, ''Oh, one more thing, just don't give her salty stuff to eat,'' ''Alright, you can go,'' he said. ''Thank you,'' I said. I took Jin Yung back home and lied her on the couch. Then I went back home.


Baekhyun's POV

I wonder how long has Jin Yung been ill, so I went to visit her; however, she wasn't on the couch or her bedroom. Where did she go? I asked her brothers, and they don't even have a single clue. I sighed, we deided to find her. We closed the fortress doors and went out to find her. Minho's my friend, so I stopped by at the tavern to ask Minho for help. ''Minho, Jin Yung is missing,'' I reply, ''I need your help with her brothers,'' ''What, she's missing?'' Minho asked. ''Yes, I went to visit her, but she's not on the couch and she's not in her bedroom,'' I said. ''Okay then, let's go find her,'' Minho said. Off we went for the hunt. We checked the castle, she's not there, the market, she's not there. She's in the eastern part of town. There she is, she fainted on the road. I pick her up, and I told my soldiers to take her back to the palace and call a wise doctor. 

Palace

Jin Yung was on a bed, with a blanket I told her brothers not to worry about her. The doctor was here, Jin Yung was sleeping. The doctor examined everything, he told me to feed her a bowl of soup. Then she'll be better. He decided to work here with the other doctor. He lefted and I took Jin Yung upstairs. I fed her the soup and a couple days she was better. 


Jin Yung's POV

I'm finally better, I don't feel ill anymore. I just don't need to work as hard, so now, I just need to relax and chill out. I sit in a rocking chair knitting a blanket for the children in the village. I finished a lot of blankets, so I give each one to the women in the town. I stuff everyblanket in the basket, I sneak out and give some blankets to the women in town. Now it starts to rain, what the heck, I run back to my house and dry my self off with a towel. 


EXO's POV

We found Jin Yung wet, we grabbed a towel to dry her off, Xiumin took her to the fireplace to warm her up. ''She's a little cold,'' Kai replies, ''bring more blankets and pillows!'' Then, Minho and the prince came in, ''Is Jin Yung cold?'' Baekhyun asked. ''I think she's having another fever,'' Minho said, walking to the couch. ''We have to keep our sister warm,'' D.O replies, ''I think that's enough blankets for now.'' ''Let her sleep, she's needs some rest,'' Minho said. 

After the rain, Jin Yung was sleeping, while we lefted her in the house, alone. We had to buy goods while she had to get some rest. 


Minho's POV

I was walking in town today with my little sister, I bought her a teddy bear, so that pretty much wasted all my good money.