ONE

You're The One That I Want

Special thanks to I-Love-EXO , cheesygenie and gothprincess666 for the upvotes! I can't believe ya'll upvoted before we even updated! Thank you so much, it means a lot to us!

Baekhyun's P.O.V:

"Taehyungie~ Ahhh!" I held his small little spoon in my hand as I made circular motions with it before placing it in his mouth

Just then, I heard a 'click' sound coming from the door. My heart had that tingling feeling. Could it be him?

"Honey, I am homeee!" that familiar voice sang

I placed the bowl that contains Taehyung's food and threw myself towards him with uttermost excitement, wrapping my arms firmly around his neck.

"Someone misses me huh!" He teased

"Of course I do!" I said while giving him my pout which I knew he couldn't resist.

We sealed our lips together after three weeks of not meeting each other. He ran his hands through my hair as we moved in sync. His lips was soft as usual. I missed how his lips felt against mine. It has been long. It has been really long.

We pulled away a while later, staring into each other's eyes. "I missed you so much." I breathed against his lips and buried my face in his neck, inhaling his sweet vanilla scent

It reminded me of the old times, where we would just cuddle up together on the couch or bed, enjoying each other's company. Well, that was all before our adorable little baby boy, Jung Taehyung, was welcomed into the world.

"I love you."

Those three, yet simple words never ever fail to make my heart explode with happiness.

"I missed you too. How is our little baby doing?" He asked after giving me another peck on my lips 

He moved over to pick our son up, cradling him in his arms. Taehyung gurgled with joy when he realised that he was finally in his appa's arms. Saliva was all over Daehyun's hands as he wiped it away from our baby's mouth. Well what could we do? Taehyung was teething.

The scene of both our baby and him is so precious and rare. 

Rare.

Yes, rare.

He is always busy working and travelling leaving Taehyung and I behind all the time. I understand that he is doing all this to provide a steady income for both of us but I cannot possibly accept the fact that he is away from us most of the time. I miss him. Taehyungie misses him too.

All I wanted is for him to be with us. We're a family, aren't we? Families should stay together. Also, without him, I would not even be here today. Taehyung would not be here too.

Him being my first love, the person who took my first kiss and ity away, and finally my husband, someone who has shaped me to who and what I am right now. Whom I can trust and lean my shoulders onto.

He is none other than Jung Daehyun.

"I'll take him from here. Why don't you go wash up and rest?" I asked him as I gestured my arms forward, motioning him to hand over Taehyung.

Daehyun looked and blinked at me in confusion as he passed our baby to me, "Erm alright then." He turned around to make his way towards our room and when he was about to walk, he turned back, "Join me."

I blushed at what he said and replied, "Join you in...?"

Daehyun smirked at Baekhyun's question and said, "Bed. You, me and our Taehyungie. Let's sleep together!"

I think I turned to a even darker shade of red. I am feeling super embarrassed right now. What was I thinking? Oh my god Baekhyun, I know your husband is back so please get a grip on yourself! Come on, you can do this!

Daehyun walked towards me and cupped my cheeks, "Awww is my Baekkie blushing?" He teased and leaned closer until our foreheads touched. He was doing it again. He is making my heart flutter again. My heart is pumping so fast, I feel like it's going to jump out anytime. 

How does he do it? It isn't even a one time thing, this happens all the time. Perhaps, one of the reasons is definitely because I love him too much. Then I felt something pushed roughly against my chest. Hold on-

"D-Dae...our baby! You're crushing him you idiot!" 

Our poor little Taehyung was like a sandwich in the middle of both of us. Daehyun quickly moved backwards a little. Taehyung's lips opened and closed and his eyes watered up. Uh oh, he is going to cry.

"Aww baby don't cry. Appa is really sorry. Appa misses Daddy so much that is why." Daehyun smiled sheepishly at our baby

I walked up to Daehyun and hit him a little. He laughed and I kissed Taehyung on his cheeks, "Don't cry alright? Appa did a mistake and he is sorry." Taehyung pouted making us smile and he hugged me tightly

"Alright baby, go and freshen up. I'll make the bed with Tae." Daehyun nodded and made his way into the toilet in our room.

I took his luggage and placed it at the side of the living room, with Taehyung in my arms. I can clear it tomorrow, now is the time for us to spend time together. But first, I entered the kitchen. I poured him a cold glass of juice with Taehyung gripping onto me.

I carried the glass and walked towards our room, hand below Taehyung's buttocks just in case he would fall. I placed the glass on the table beside our bed and then Taehyung in the middle. I took the neaty folded blankets and spread it open.

I flapped the thing until it covered our baby's face. I laughed as I saw Taehyung struggling to take it off. I jumped to his rescue as I slowly pulled the covers down. I kissed his small little forehead and handed him his soft toy.

He snuggled up to it and closed his eyes. I lay down beside him and just as I was about to close my eyes, the toilet door opened revealing my y husband in a v-neck cut shirt and boxers. He plopped down to the other side of the bed, leaving Taehyung in between us.

"The juice is for you y." I said making him laugh

He leaned forward and pinched my cheeks before finishing up the drink. He then laid down as well and turned to face me and Taehyung.

"Thank you."

I shook my head telling him that he shouldn't be thanking me and he smiled and closed his eyes. I ran my fingers through my tired husband's hair then Taehyung's. The cycled continued until the room was filled with the sound of breathing.

I slowly removed my hands and gave them each a peck on their foreheads, "Goodnight sweethearts."

I pulled the covers properly over us and then I closed my eyes. I thought that I would go to sleep. But no, I was just thinking about how it all started. How Daehyun became my husband and what would have happened to me if it wasn't him.

Well, this was how it all began, my love story...

-

A/N: Thank you for the upvotes and hello to our subbies!