TWO

You're The One That I Want

Special thanks to byungchannie_ , hyunhyun95 , carrot_19 , KimJongDaeHyun97 ,  JangRanchoLover , strangeneko , myungielove , EXOtic_SHawol_BaBy , Raeinren , EXOFAN4EVA and KIMparkshi for the upvotes! We honestly didn't expect so many upvotes for the first chapter! It really means alot! Love you guys! <3 ^^

Baekhyun’s P.O.V:

“Get out the way, nerd.”

Yes. Nerd.

Those were the first words that Daehyun said to me. It wasn’t even a casual greeting like a ‘hi’ or ‘bye’. Why am I expecting so much from Daehyun? Getting a casual greeting from him would be a miracle.

Why a miracle? Well, because he and I are complete opposites. A good example of it would be like poles of magnets which will never ever attract. North to north and south to south.

Jung Daehyun, the SMTS’ Campus Kingka. Whereas me, Byun Baekhyun, the Campus nerd.

 “S-sorry.” I stammered with my head hung low

He scoffed and walked past me with his friends, whom I recognise as Himchan, Jongup, Yongguk, Youngjae and Junhong. The other kingkas.

“Nerd? Am I really a nerd?” I mumbled to myself

If that is true, then, let me tell you that this nerd here has a group of handsome friends. I am friends with the flower boys in the school. They are one of the most popular guys in SMTS’ Campus too.

I was totally engrossed and lost in my thoughts until,

“Hey Baek!”

“What the Jongdae, you scared me!”

Jongdae, one out of the 11 flower boys. Have I also told you that this campus is only for gays? Well, it is. Gays. All of us are gays. There are in fact a few couples in the group of flower boys itself.

Jongdae has a boyfriend named Minseok. The oldest out of all the flower boys. They are really sweet and I wish I will end up like this with him too.

“Thinking about him I see.” He teased me

“W-what? N-no!” I stuttered

I honestly I wanted to slap myself. I honestly don’t know how to do things at the right time. You are so dumb Baekhyun, so dumb.

“Then, would you like to tell me why are you stuttering?” He smirked

“.” I said, not forgetting to smack the back of his head

“What the actual what was that for you !”

I laughed and I felt a hand s around my neck. Shortly after that, a whisper into my ears, “Good morning.”

“Good morning, Chanyeol.” I smiled and carried his hands off me.

Park Chanyeol is one of the flower boys. I have heard from the 10 other flower boys that Chanyeol likes me. A flower boy likes someone like me who is called a nerd. That is rather surprising.

Chanyeol is a really charming person. He can be goofy at times and I do not mind it at all. The plus points are that he is handsome and tall as well but, I do not like him. In fact, I don’t think I can ever like him back.

My heart does not beat for Chanyeol. My heart doesn’t beat for any of the flower boys. It is a shocking statement because the other guys in school have fallen head over heels for them.

Why doesn’t my heart beat for them or when I am near them? The answer to that is Jung Daehyun. My heart beats rather rapidly when I am near him or sometimes even when I see him.

I found out that sometime last year in my first year of Campus. I was in the first year and Daehyun was in his second. This year is a new year, I am in the second year and he is still in the second year too.

Kingkas do not study because they are too cool for it so that is the reason why they are still in the second year because they haven’t graduated. Or should I say couldn’t?

Lucky for me because I can spend another year looking at him but I feel sad for him.

“What are you thinking about?” Chanyeol asked ever so carefully and looked at me in the eye

“Obviously Dae-”

“Shut up Jongdae or I will kill you with my pretty hands.” I glared at him with hands on my hips

“Woah woah woah chill.”

“Oh Daehyun?” Chanyeol asked rather coldly

Just as I was about to answer, the bell rang signalling the start of my first period. I clutched on tighter to my bag and turned to walk to class when I got pulled back by the both of them.

“What?”

“Why are you leaving us? Let’s walk together. We are all in the same class,” Jongdae said and then whispered into my ears, “along with the kingkas,”

I choked on my saliva and coughed loudly, “w-what?”

“Oh you heard me, now let’s get going.” He replied and Chanyeol gave me his water bottle

“Thanks Chanyeol, but it is okay.” I forced a smile and pushed the bottle away which he hesitantly took back

The kingkas are in the same class as I am. The kingkas. Kingkas. That means Jung Daehyun. How am I going to possibly survive or concentrate? This is not going to be good I swear.

“Okay class; let’s start of by introducing yourselves, shall we?” Mrs Song our homeroom teacher said

I am now currently sitting three rows from the back, with the kingkas not far away from me and the flower boys occupying the rows at the back since it’s a huge group of them.

Then everyone stopped and looked at me. What was going on? Why are they staring at me?

“You.” What? I looked up and saw our teacher pointing at me

“Why don’t you introduce yourself?”

“M-me?”

“Come on up now.”

I stood up and straightened my pants. Why does this always happen to me? Alright Byunbaek, you can do this. Do not make a fool out of yourself.

I walked confidently up to the front of the class and looked straight at the end of the classroom, not wanting to make eye-contact with anyone. I cleared my throat and began, “Good morning everyone, I am Byun Baekhyun. I like studying,”

Then I heard small laughter’s coming from the class and I mentally slapped myself. How did I even manage to say something like that? What is wrong with me? I am now acting like a nerd aren’t I?

“Err I mean I like taking photos,” The laughter’s died down and I continued, a little more confident, “I like taking pictures of people and sceneries. It is my hobby and I enjoy it. I hope we will have a good time as a class. Do take care of me. Thank you.”

What the hell did I just do? I don’t like taking photos. I just like studying. Okay-maybe not but I certainly do not take photos of people and sceneries. I take selcas of me and my friends and I. Why did I even say something like that?

I smiled as I ended my introduction and the class was filled with applause and whistling ((from Chanyeol)). I walked back to my sit and then someone kicked my chair.

I turned with my annoyed mode on, only find Daehyun. He was not sitting behind me just now? Then how did he? And why? Too many questions and I am about to die because my heart is bursting inside of me.

“So you were the nerd who blocked my way just now?”

“Y-yes.”

He smirked and scoffed. His smirk can honestly kill because I am on the verge of dying. But wait- what is that supposed to mean?

-

A/N: Ayo waddup! We would like to thank everyone for the upvotes and commments and also to those who subscribe! It means alot since this fic just started! ^^ Continue supporting us hehe! Till the next update~ Sorry to to keep yall waiting as we were busy with school! ~ :( pardon the mistakes & hope yall like it!

 

MY PICASSO  

(( would appreciate it if yall can check it out ;) -simraaaan_ ))