The Jerk and his sidekick

The Jerk and his sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm running a fever :( Luckily I popped a few panadols, and am now feeling abit better.
I hoped you liked this chapter! Kyuhyun and Hyukjae will have more sweet interactions in future XD
Do comment and vote if you like~ they're greatly appreciated! :)
Bye and look forward to the next chapter! (If I recover soon enough)
 




"Stupid jerk." Kyuhyun kicked the pebbles along the sidewalk, venting his frustration on them. "Idiot Hyukjae." 

He kicked another one and it went flying straight into a nearby classroom window. 

"Just my luck," he cursed under his breath when the stone broke the window with a loud crash. Kyuhyun wasn't in the mood to face any form of lecture at the moment, so he quickened his footsteps to get himself out of the school compound before anyone could blame him for the broken window. He was only a few steps out of school when it started pouring heavily, and with no shelter within his five metre radius, Kyuhyun naturally got drenched from head to toe. He contemplated heading back to school, but thought the better of it.

So one bad thing leads to another huh?

Kyuhyun plucked the soaked bangs that clumped to his face calmly, then dugged his hand into his pants pockets and felt around. 

Great, he didn't even bring his own wallet to school. Now he couldn't even call a cab.

"Whatever. It's not like I want to go home anyway, " he reached into his other pocket, and this time, he found his phone and a piece of paper that thankfully wasn't soaked. He tooked it out and frowned at the words scribbled on the paper. Ah, so he had put it here. No wonder he couldn't find it the last time.

Whipping his phone out, Kyuhyun jabbed a string of numbers in and waited for the dialing tone to come on. The other end of the line picked up, and he did not wait for the other person to speak. "I'm Kyuhyun, can you come get me? I'm at XXXX. Night shift at the bar? Yeah sure, just be quick."

Kyuhyun looked down at his soaked uniform, then at the muddy floor. Deciding that it wouldn't make a difference, he plopped down on the floor with a heavy sigh. He already started to regret speaking out his mind earlier. "Go ahead and punish me? God, Cho Kyuhyun, you must be mad." If he had been in his right mind, he would've been quick-witted and jump at any chance to evade punishment, instead of demanding for them like an idiot.

To hell with his pride. He'd let his temper take over his rationality earlier, and he was going to have to reap the consquences unless he transferred to another school. Kyuhyun scoffed, "As if dad would let me."

A loud horn interrupted his deep thoughts. "Damn, that guy really loves to interrupt me whenever I'm thinking about something important. I'll definitely give him a piece of my mind sometime."

"Oh my gosh, Kyuhyunnie! Why are you so drenched? You could've waited for me inside the building!" The tall man who just alighted from the posh Volkswagen Tiguan, held an umbrella above Kyuhyun and fussed over him like a mother hen.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, but accepted the man's outstretched hand to help himself stand. "I wouldn't have called you if I wanted to go back there, Mi. Did you bring with you an extra set of clothes?"

"Yeah, I did!" The diva-like man chirped, as he escorted Kyuhyun to the sedan, "They're mine, straight from the latest fashion magazines!"

Kyuhyun chose to ignore that, he surely wasn't going to satisfy the elder by praising him for his fashion sense and boost his inflated ego even more.

"Why didn't you tell me you owned the club?" Kyuhyun asked as he dried his hair with the towel Zhou Mi passed him.

Zhou Mi raised a brow as he took a left turn. "I figured that you'd have it figured out pretty soon. And I'm right."

Kyuhyun returned him a tsked and slumped down in the seat. "Turn up the heater, Mi."

The handsome man did as he was told, then he glanced at Kyuhyun, "So, what's wrong?"

Kyuhyun shot him a glare that said what else?

"Oh, Hyukjae-shii?" Zhou Mi laughed. He gave Kyuhyun a sympathetic look. "That boy is a tough nut to crack huh? What trouble did you get into this time?"

Kyuhyun snorted unhappily. "Why do I get a feeling that you're happy at my misfortune? Anyway, I openly challenged his authority earlier and, apparently, dugged my own grave. Hell, I even demanded for two times worth of punishment!"

He threw the towel over his face, muttering, "I'm doomed, Mi."

Zhou Mi was still focused on the road, but he had a thoughtful look on his face. "You wanna know what's my opinion? Kyuhyunnie?"

Kyuhyun peeked out from underneath his towel, "What?"

"I don't think Hyukjae-shii will punish you."

Kyuhyun tugged the towel from his face and sat upright. "You think so? Why? On what grounds?"

"From the time he shot daggers at me for flirting with you and at everyone else who dared to ogle you? When you both kissed like there's no tomorrow, and almost made out on the spot but he miraculously managed to stop himself? I don't even think I could do that. Or when he put you into a taxi, and then hopped in together just to make sure you reached home safely? Can I stop here or do you need more evidence?"

Zhou Mi eyed Kyuhyun's shocked face and chuckled deeply, "He likes you for sure, Kyuhyunnie."

He understood that the younger needed time to process all these information, so Zhou Mi kept quiet throughout the rest of the journey. After another half hour drive, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter