The Jerk and his sidekick

The Jerk and his sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud upbeat music blasted from inside the club. The volume was so high that even the walls shooked and vibrated.

Kyuhyun scowled, he could already feel an oncoming headache, which is why he hated noisy and crowded places. He shifted nearer but was stopped right outside the large and bulky doors. He controlled his urge fidget as the bouncer sized him up. Just as he thought he was about to be thrown out for being underage, the bouncer spoke, "your hand please." Kyuhyun released a breath he hadn't know he'd been holding, and lifted his hand for the bouncer to stamp on. Awkwardness quickly switched to irritation, when the bouncer his hand for too long than he would have liked, and not to mention the suggestive looks he was throwing. Snatching his hand back, kyuhyun shot him a dirty look and pushed his way into the club.

Kyuhyun was fully aware of all the attention he was getting as many were eyeing him and openly sending him flirtatious looks, female and male alike. He bit his lips to keep from grimacing when those people grind their bodies against him intentionally as he jostled through the crowd. He knew he was attractive, that's why he decided to put on those ugly thick framed glasses in school to save himself from a horde of crazy schoolgirls. But here he was in a club where all people were looking to get laid, without the protection of his glasses, and with his hair styled and heavy smokey makeup on. To top it all off, he was wearing a ripped pullover with tight black skinny jeans that hugged to his hips and accentuated his curves. He knew his entire being was practically screaming hot and able.

Damn for losing that bet, damn it. Cursing under his breath, he promised himself the next time he would make sure that heechul pays double the amount he is suffering now. That hyung was mad as a hatter, he knew he shouldn't have let his guard down when they were battling Starcraft, except he was too distracted at that time. So having lost the bet, he had to go to a club to make out with a stranger, and then take a photo as evidence. The older justified that he'd been so extremely cranky these days because he hadn't gotten laid for a long time. Really, what has his private life got to do with this hyung anyway?

Kyuhyun glanced around him. Apparently, the bet was way too simple, judging from the amount of people who were so eager to jump him since he made his way into this club. But he didn't want to do it with just anyone, at least he wanted someone who is pleasing to his eyes. He was obviously not that pure anymore, since he's had his fair share of girls, but he also wasn't someone who had messy relationships.

Letting out a long sigh, he flopped onto one of the high chairs lined up along the bar and signalled to the bartender, "give me a tequilla shot please."

The bartender shot him a bright smile, and replied, "coming right away!"

He frowned slightly, were bartenders always so friendly to all their customers? While waiting for his drink, he rested his chin on his hand and watched the dance floor, where males and females were trying their best to grind themselves on each other. Eww, was that even dancing?

"Your tequilla shot.", a warm voice interrupted his thoughts. A small wine glass was pushed in front of him. Kyuhyun reached for the drink, but a paper under the glass caught his eye. Curious, he took the paper and unfolded it. There were two lines written; Zhou Mi,02-123-4567. He raised an eyebrow and studied the bartender who was now busy mixing a bright red coloured drink. Well, the bartender or rather Zhou Mi was good looking, as he had sharp features and long slender legs. But hyukjae is way hotter, he added as an afterthought.

Wait.

Did he just say hyukjae? Was he already drunk? There's no way-

No. He refused to admit that he was in any way attracted to hyukjae, because he knew the consequences would be fatal and he would definitely regret it afterwards. Kyuhyun willed himself to stop thinking about a certain attractive jerk. Focus on the bet, stupid. He turned his attention back to Zhou Mi and caught the bartender staring at him. Then kyuhyun gave the most charming smile he could manage.

Hyukjae's eyes darkened, and the surrounding temperature dropped a few degrees.

All chatter and noise died down and everyone at the booth turned to look at him. Noticing the effect he had on the atmosphere, hyukjae regained his composure quickly. "What?", he put on an innocent look on his face.

Seeing his reaction, the rest visibly relaxed, probably relieved that they weren't the cause of his anger. A few of his friends even joked.

"Hey hyukjae! We've been here for quite some time, and you haven't gotten anyone yet. Are you changing your ways?", siwon teased.

Hyukjae gave a patronizing laugh and ignored th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter