Kim Jongin ?

Reincarnation

Back to 2014

Eunbyul Pov:

I Quickly Rush out of the shop, I Just ccouldn't Hold it Anymore.. I can't let anybody see me Cry. Suddenly a Strong Hand Grab My Arm And Pull me to a alley.  He covered my Mouth Tightly Too.

His Face .. My Tears that I couldn't Hold back Drop onto his Hand . He Let go of me and Wipe my tears away . You think it's Romantic?.. Hell No. I slapped his hand Away.  

Flashback

 

Me and Him was the perfect Couple in Campus . Me , Doojoon and him was Bestfriend since Young. However I grew Feelings For him and One day he confessed Too.  You wouldn't know how happy was I . And I accepted.

He was A Handsome and Cheesy Guy , I thought he was the one. I Thought He was my prince.  But I was wrong..  

 

One day , One of my classmate Called me and told me She saw him with another Girl on the streets . "It couldn't be him,  he told me he is at the gym.  Did you see wrongly? "

She sent a Picture , It was Really him. I jumped out of Bed and Ran out To the location.  

Lucky it wasn't Too far. I saw him..  kissing With Another girl.  That girl That have a crush on him for a long Time. Jia.

I though he said to love me forever? I thought he said I will be the only girl? I Went Up and slap his right Cheek.

 

He was So Shock to see me , "You Lied! "

"I .. I " He is nervous.  

He Tried calling and explaining , I did my Best to ignore him.  I think Doojoon Settled Him and he Didn't come again.  Then I notice he went To Canada with his father.

 

Back to now..

"What do you want Kim Jongin?! " I roared.

"Wheres That Sweet Byul? "

"She died as She was Killed by Someone Heartless. It was a painful death. "

He was Shocked by what I Just Said , " So what do you want? " I glare at him.

"I Just want to see you.. I Can explain what Happened ! "

"What ? You was Just playing her , You only Sees Me ? Kim Jongin , the fact is YOU CHEATED ON ME. " I wanted to Walk Away,  But he grab harshly and..  

>

SLAP ! I wipe Hardly On my lips , " What are you ing trying to do?! How dare U kiss me with that lips where so many girls Kissed before?! "

"Ididn't ! I was only That time.  I went to Canada and I couldn't forget about you! All I have been thinking is you! "

"Enough" And I walked away. He was Walking Behind me .

"Byul ! " I heard Baekhyun 's Voice calling.  

"Where did you go?  I was So Worried. " His Eyes was filled with concern.

I Heard Jongin Footstep coming .. Aish.

Baekhyun Looked at kai who is currently Glaring At Him.  "Who are you? " Baekhyun Asked.  

"I should be the one asking. Why are you Talking to my girlfriend? " Kai Answered.  

 

"You already Broke up Kim jongin , Baekhyun is just my friend.  "

"Ididn't Agree To break up   You can't Be the one Saying So. "

"So You are just her Ex ? Maybe you should just get lost Since She obviously Don't want you Here.  " Baekhyun talked.  

"What did you just say? " Jongin Cross his eye browns.  

"Enough ! Just go Home you Two ! I Can go by myself. " I turn and walked away quickly.  "DON'T YOU GUYS DARE TO FOLLOW ME. " I shouted.  

Finally .. But should I tell Doojoon that Kai is back?.. Hope He Wouldn't Bash him up like last time... Shivers Down My skin as I remembered.