Year 1760

Reincarnation

 

Baekhyun , The Prince of the south 

Byul,  the Youngest daughter of the The Sea King.

Description : It's Byul 18th birthday,  which she could finally go and take a look at the human world,  the human world that she long For .

Baekhyun 18 th birthday , Celebrating his birthday in the ship with his Friends . 

 

12am .Byul swam of her shellbed and Swim as hard as she could so she could quickly see the human world. 

"Happy birthday Prince baekhyun ! " The mans cheered,  But the sky Welcome Them with a storm.  

Thunder storm.  The mens on the ship panicked. Shouting for help But who will be there in the middle of the ocean at 12 midnight ? The ship Lost control and Flip. 

Byul finally swam out of the sea , finally seeing the beautiful outside world she long for , But byul was shock by what she saw . Humans helplessly drowning into the sea . But what can she do ? She is just A mermaid she can't do anything , she can't help every human . But , one person caught her attention . It was baekhyun . She never see such beautiful creature before . So she went over and put his arm over her shoulders .

"Don't worry , you will be safe " His face looked more beautiful close up .

Baekhyun look at byul , its like love at first sight . *Is she a angel ?* 

They fell in love that night . 

Byul bring baekhyun back to where he came from , the southern . They just look at each other holding each other hand , they do not want to leave each other .. " Look !  I think its Prince baekhyun ! " Suddenly a sound came . 

"I have to go .. " Byul cried and release her hand from baekhyuns which fit perfectly , just like its meant for each other . Then , she swam back to the endless sea . 

" I didnt even got her name .. " Baekhyun look at his hand and smiled foolishly . "  hope i will see you again , next time i will not let go of your hand anymore . " 

Then the guards brought baekhyun back to his castle . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that night , Baekhyun went to the sea beside his castle everyday , thinking of that beautiful mermaid . Wishing that she will be back one day , and when she comes back , he will not let her go .

He suddenly thought ..  *But i am gonna be marrying the Northern princess in a week .. and father wont accept a mermiad too .. What should i do .. its been 5 days and she is still not back for me , does she feel the same way as me , or is it just me thinking that we both fell in love ? * 

Meanwhile .. Deep down the ocean . She , Byul . Have decided to become a human , have decided to go to the prince . Hae decided to go and find the witch .. But a few days ago , she when there .. 

"You have to gave up your beautiful voice and be married to the prince . If you are not married to the prince , you will be dead and turn into ash . " 

But she have decided to gave it a try . She is gonna marry the prince and be with him . Even though she have to leave her family , she will still do it .. And she will not regret . And she imagin how it will be if she is married to the prince . Then , she swam to the Witch house .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that day of the marriage between The southern and northern .. The prince when to the sea in the morning one last time * Maybe .. Its just me .. She didnt fell in love like how i did .. *

And he walk in the church with his bride .. " You're now married " The door of the church suddenly open , its a beautiful lady standing there . All the guest wonder who is this pretty lady , and why is she suddenly here on this important wedding . 

"Its you ! You are back .. " Baekhyun happily cheered . 

"You know her ?" The king cross his eyebrowns 

He let go of the princess hand and ran towards byul . "I know you fell in love too " 

" Guards , get that girl ! " The king shouted as he see baekhyun holding another woman hand when its his wedding . 

"Father , she is the woman i love ! "

The guest will shock by what he say , the king was shock too . "And that girl and kill her !" The prinecess on the northern said her orders . 

" No ! If you want to kill her , kill me too ! i cant live without her ! " And tighten his hand than look that byul .

The guards separtrate the both , the two hands were separtrate again ... The two cried , byul was brought out and the sword when into her body ... Baekhyun saw it and he lost his whole world .. He grab the sword of one of this guards and he died that day too .. He push his heavy body towards byul and hold her hand .. "I will never even let go this time .. " They look at each other and died peacefuly .