Year 1890

Reincarnation
Eunbyul and Baekhyun has been Friend since young. Baekhyun is older By a year. They were Really Happy and they can't be separate .

Age 6

"Your heiress , This is my daughter Eunbyul and she will be staying with Us. " Said Eunbyul's Mum.

"I am Byun baekhyun , I will show You around ! " *She's so small and cute! * Baekhyun grab her Little Hand and ran out Of the room with Byul .

Age 10

"Baekhyun Prince , What If we get caught ? .. My mum is gonna kill me " Eunbyul Whisped .

Baekhyun History Teacher have been Looking for him allbthe while . Baekhyun Hated History .

"Shh! Don't worry We won't , even We get caught, I will protect you . " And he spuzze her Hand.

"Your heiress ! You are suppose to be studying. Did she bring you out to Play ?!" The teacher Caught them.

"oops.. " This gasped.

Now Age 16 And baekhyun 17

Eunbyul is A sweet and Caring Lady , She was loved by People in the palace , The King Loves To hear her Sing , The queen Love the tea she make . Prince Baekhyun Just lover the way She is.

However .. Byul isn't Any Princess or Any Rich lady she is the oppose .

Her mum is the maid of Baekhyun Places Since he was born And Eunbyul came in at the age of 6 .Her Mum Was also Very Much Loved By the People In the palace So This is Why Eunbyul could came in.

While Baekhyun is the Future Father of Korea . And Now he has reach the Age If getting Married.

"Father , I won't Marry Anyone other that Eunbyul , I love her. "

"I love her Too , everyone Loves Her. But she is Just a maid. A maid Can't suddenly become The future mother Of Korea son . I will Match you with Court Lee daughter Taeyeon.

"NO ! I WONT MARRY ANYBODY EXCEPT BYUL !"Then the prince strom out of the Kings room .

*You leave me No Choice son .." The king thought . When Baekhyun Reach His place , He Saw Byul Sweeping the Gate .

He slowly Walked towards Byul and Covered her eyes.

"Prince , stop Fooling around " Byul answered .

"Okay Okay , Give me your Hand. " And Baekhyun Put a Handpin on Her Hand.

"I can't accept this! " Byul Tried to give him back.

"No You can Since you are gonna become My future wife ! " Which Makes Building blush.

"Stop talking things that won't happen ."

"No, it will, nobody will be my Queen except You. I only want you Byul! "

"Your Heiress , It's late Please go and rest . " A voice Shocked them, it's Byul's Mum.

"Okay, I will see you tomorrow. " Baekhyun smile at byul and went in the House.

"Byul , Come To my room , we have to talk. "

"Yes mother. "

________________________________________________________

"You are a shame to the house ! A maid can't love a Prince ! The king have left his words , You have to leave Tomorrow and go back home. " Byul 's Mum slam the Table .

"I'm Sorry , I will Pack and leave tomorrow Morning. But can I at least say Good bye to Prince Baekhyun?.. " Byul was crying in a mess.

Byul Mum Was crying too .. "No.. You have to leave Silencely.