Three

Sudden Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

The two agents had finally arrived at a run-down motel after their flight from Korea to Russia. Min-Sun groaned and slug her bag over her shoulder. 

" It's the safest." Baekhyun mumbled and headed inside with Min-Sun right behind him. Howard hollered from the car that he'll be meeting them in the morning someplace cold. He never mentioned specifically where but they could figure that out. As they made their way up to the room they can already hear lewd noise next door and Min-Sun frowned in disgust. 

" That's disgusting..." Her male partner scoffed and looked down at her with a smirk. " I'm pretty sure you made those noises too with your technique." Min-Sun scowled and kicked his shin before walking in. Could he get any more immature? It's not like she wanted to do it half the time, it was either she died or seduce and kill. It's easy anyway and she didn't seem to have a problem with it. So the smirk-devil could go shove it because it helped her and did the job faster. 

" Yah! Choi Min-Sun!" The boy glared at her as she grinned innocently. If she wasn't so good at martial arts,she'd be so doomed right now. Baekhyun dropped his bag on the bed and slipped his shoes off. Min-Sun, on the other hand, was watching him skeptically. Watching him like a hawk eyed it's prey. This time it was a different feeling in the room. Like someone was watching them. 

" Baekhyun don't move" Min-Sun crept around the small island that was displayed infront of the kitchen. A painting of a bowl of flowers and a lemoande pitcher hung on the wall next to the small tv. There,Min-Sun could hardly see a tiny hole that was drilled into the canvas. In addition, there was a lens that peeked out of the hole, barely noticable by normal visitors. But they weren't normal. They were spies. Killers, if you wanted detail.  

" Baekhyun come see this" Her partner strided towards her quietly, scoping the room of any hidden danger. " A camera?!" He exclaimed and looked at Min-Sun, who in return, only nodded. " We need to consult the manager." 

" Why?" 

" Because if we don't" Min-Sun turned to him and quirked an eyebrow " We won't be completing this mission very quickly." 

" So it was an enemy cam?" Baekhyun continued to observe the obvious situation that was about the take place. They were going to go down to the lobby, consult the manager, and then it'll be over. But they both knew that it was a serious topic and whatever the hotel owner had planned against them, it was not a happy case that they were about to talk about. 

Once they had reached the front desk of the lobby, Min-Sun looked around before catching a head full of brunette hair who seemed to be staring at the screen in front of her.

" Ma'am..." Baekhyun started but his female friend only stopped him with a hand. He would only confuse the lady more and this process would take longer then needed. 

" We would like to speak with your manager." 

" And what would be the situation?" Her accent was heavy with Russian but her english was well practiced.The lady continued to click and type at her keyboard. Only glancing up after the mention of manager. 

" There was a slight...problem with the decoration of our room. " The clerk looked up and quirked a brow. Clearly confused with the request of the manager because of something exaggerated. 

" Ma'am, one of our maids can fix that. " And then she turned back to her computer. Min-Sun chuckled and Baekhyun could almost hear the annoyance in her voice. He smirked and folded his arms across his chest. 

" You must of misunderstood,Ma'am, there is a camera in our room and I would like to know why." Min-Sun had gently placed her hands on the granited counter. The lady clerk, who Baelhyun had found her name to be Alyona from her name tag, looked up surprised and stuttered frantically.

" A c-camera?" Alyona rushed a few fingers through her hair and typed something before coming from around the counter and whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter