One

Sudden Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C h a p t e r    one

   " West. 20 feet from you. " The ear pierce in her ear buzzed. Min sun seethed a swear before preparing her sniper, loading it with it's necessary juice and then propping it up on the ledge of the high rise building. " Baekhyun.." She called into her mouthpiece. Yearning for at least a small breath from her partner, she called again but this time a little louder. She made sure her victim didn't have a clue of what was to come to them so she spoke quietly and quickly. " What?" Min Sun almost jumped out of her skin and cursed. " ! Just checking on you,making sure you didn't explode yet" Baekhyun scoffed. She could hear the rustling of clothes and a crunch. Baekhyun sighed and replied gruffly. " Let me take this one out and I'll make my way to you." She only nodded, as if he could see her right now. " Sure thing." and she shot the man ahead of her, watching him fall to the ground in a heavy thump before smiling to herself. 

 Both met up at an abandoned building and stood just outside of it. " One guy got away. He called his buddies to come get him." Min Sun ran a hand through her dark brown hair and blew her bangs away from her face. " Boss is gonna chew you out so bad." Her partner smirked at her, the closest thing to a smile she could have seen. She just nodded,irritated at the fact that he had to remind her of the bald,aging man. " Don't have to say that again.." They both stood quietly and enjoyed the silence that settled between them. What's more is that neither had an urge to tell the other to talk. It felt good to know they finally were out of danger. " So what's the plan Baeky?" Baekhyun frowned at the nickname she had always gave him " just because" . " Don't call me that! And boss said to just wait for Jackson to get here." 
" Of all the people at INFINITE he asks Jackson to come get us?" She belittled. With trouble, the male partner held back a smile at his female partner. They've been together for 5 years and it was going...well as he could say. He didn't know on her half but he had enjoyed her company on missions such as these. He couldn't say he particularly liked her attitude at times but her other personality was good while it lasted. She had mad skills at guns and martial arts, it was hard admitting since he was a bit of a cool guy. She had talent. That's all he could say. 

" Baekhyun! " The boy cleared his head and look down at her petite but slightly built form. She looked up at him, a look of concern and worry etched into her porcelain face. " Okay?" He nodded and kept his cold facial features. " I'm okay." A black camero pulled up and the trunk was popped open. The drivers side door opened and out came a buff and also lean looking man. " Jackson! It's so good to see you!" Min Sun exclaimed relatively sarcastic. Jackson kept his amused face on and opened his arms wide. " A hug? I know you missed me!" The weapon specialist rolled her eyes dumped her bags into the truck. " You wish, playboy" She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter