Two

Sudden Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

 

    Baekhyun had led Min Sun by her tiny wrist towards their CEO's office, where the old man sat in his chair, filling out files. He looked up and raised his eyebrows, the wrinkles on his forehand visible from long time hard work and many frustrating days, consider this one his 100th one. Baekhyun bowed and urged his female partner to follow. Where she hesitantly did so and managed a small apologetic smile to her boss. 

" What're you two doing here? " Baekhyun took in a breath and held it as he talked. 

" Sir, Min Sun is greatly sorry for not killing the men but want's to atleast get's some praise for doing the majority of her job." Min Sun looked up,astonished. " Baekhyu-!" The old man raised his hand, signaling her to be quiet while he spoke. The weapon specialist swallowed and looked down.

" If she had killed all the men then she would've gotten all my gratitude," He turned his head towards the girl and continued, " But she did not so therefore I see no reason to do so. " Baekhyun tightened his fists as he listened.

" Sir, she killed most of the men. Most! If she hadn't done that then I would understand your anger and we probably wouldn't be having this conversation right now. " Baekhyun pleaded. Which Min Sun had never heard a plead come from his mouth, it was surprising. Her boss thought for a moment.

" What made you come down here?" Baekhyun didn't waste a second and replied hastily. 

" She was going to leave sir." That caught the mans attention as he sat up slowly. He furrowed his eyebrows and stared at Min Sun, who stared right back. Not his Min Sun. The girl who had started when she was just 15 and worked with them for so long. The girl who was so good at what she did, it hurt. He couldn't have this.

" Min Sun," He sighed and cleared his throat " Stay, atleast for these two years." 

" I cannot bear to lose you, even when so much is about to take place right now. " Min Sun blinked,confused and began to ask what it was he was going on about when Baekhyun beat her to it. 

" Sir?...what do you mean?" The aged man let out yet another sigh and gestured for them to take a seat.

The duo had once again retreated back to their apartment and sat in silence as it was a few hours ago. 

" So...we have to go kill this guy? " Baekhyun only nodded and ran a hand through his chocolate brown hair. 

" And he is identified as a very skilled criminal. We might have a dangerous mission on our hands." Min Sun let out a frustrated wail.

" Why did I join this job again?" Her teammate shook his head and stood up. He waved her off and prepared some water." That doesn't matter. We have to kill this Jonghyun guy." The girl frowned and threw hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter