In which Baekyeol are at it again

The Battle of the Charming Gods

-In which Baekyeol are at it again-

 

"Fine Park Chanyeol, you're asking for it!"

"Ha! As if that could really happen Byun Baekhyun!"

The class was being loud again.

"This two will never get along, are they?"

Minseok has seen this scene before, Park Chanyeol is sitting in his place waiting for the next class to begin, and suddenly Byun Baekhyun enters 2B classroom from his own 2D one to shout some new challenge for the other, claiming that this time he will win for sure.

"You're just going to embarrass yourself again, just give up already, seriously, this is getting old"

"What is it Chanyeol, are you losing your confidence?"

"I'm just trying to save you from that, but whatever, if that's what you want so desperately..."

"Then we're set, write your name here"

"You just bring the registration form with you, I don't understand how it still surprise me, the dumb you can be, I mean"

And that's it, another match between Chanyeol and Baekhyun has begun, this time "Who is the greatest Mr. Popular  of EXO high school?",  the competition takes place every year, everybody new that this would eventually happened, so people around 2B just start to split teams for themselves.

"What happened now?"

Says a cute looking boy while entering the classroom passing by a smiling Baekhyun that was getting out at the same time.

"You missed it hyun, but to make the story short, Baekyeol are at it again"

"That quick?, how is it Chanyeol, what is it now?"

Chanyeol just make an annoyed expression.

"What could it be?, of course it's about that Mr. Popular competition!, where is Sehun? Wasn't he in the restroom with you?"

"He was, but then he got distracted, you now that kid"

"Why don't you go for him, Jongin, he may be late for next class again"

Minseok spoke for the first time since the cute looking boy, Luhan, returned from the restroom.

"Yeah, you're right hyun, I'll better go for him"

 

"He's here again"

A tall blonde with fairy skin boy was standing in front of the second floor's school window, looking outside to this other male figure.

"I wonder if he's really here to see someone"

"Sehun, here you are!"

Jongin approaches his best friend Sehun that keeps looking outside.

"What are you looking at?"

"A bug"

"What?"

"I just saw a bug"

"Nice try, if it really was a bug you'll be running for your life screaming like a girl right now, tell me, is it a hot chick?, a hot dude?, you never want to share with me Oh Sehun, you're such a bad friend!"

Jongin was now facing the window trying hard to find the source of his friend's attention.

"Aren't we late for History?"

"Oh, yeah, let's go"

 

"Just in time, I saw the teacher in the hallway ready to get in"

Luhan was relieved to see that the youngest could make it on time.

"Yeah, I didn't want to stand in the hallway for a whole hour again"

 

Class 2D pays attention to the extremely scary History class, when it's over everyone lets out a sigh of relieve and start getting on their way to the cafeteria.

"Guys wait a minute, please!"

Joonmyun, the class president, avoids five people to get out as well.

"What is it now hyun?, I'm really hungry!"

Jongin is the one complaining, the rest are just waiting for Joonmyun to start explaining.

"You already must know that the big event is coming, and that we are now allowed to participate, are you interested in participate in any competition?"

"Was that it?, of course me and Sehun are going to participate in the dance competition, hyun that's like common sense"

"I guess if I win the "Mr. Popular" thing, I'm going to represent our school, right?"

Jongin and Chanyeol had no problem to answer and Sehun was already included, but there are two guys that are not sure what to answer.

"And of course Minseok hyun and Luhan hyun will be on the soccer team this year and will compete as well!"

Jongin added the response for them while Luhan and Minseok didn't say a thing.

"That's great!, please remember that you need to let me know when you're officially in for the competition, since I'll be part of the organization team"

"Yeah hyun, whatever, let's go eat now!"

 

In the cafeteria there's a lot of noise as usual, but there's was this moment when an awkward silence appeared.

"Luhan hyun, are you going to eat that?, oi!, Luhan hyun?"

"Stop it Jongin, you know that he would try to make his beloved Minseokie to eat it"

"Haha you're right Sehuna, I don't know what I was thinking, he will be all 'take this baozi, open big'"

"'No no, Luhannie, not in public'"

While Sehun and Kai where acting an exaggerated version of a drama starring Minseok and Luhan, the second was so shocked and shy to even think properly, Chanyeol was there not paying attention at all and seemed to be concentrated in other things and then it happened.

"Stop it already!"

Everyone in the cafeteria went quiet.

Minseok was actually pretty socked from his own shout, there was like a second of awkwardness and then he just left.

"Pffft, Luhan shouldn't you be going after him?"

Jongin was now laughing and teasing Luhan.

"You should go hyun, he seemed pretty mad"

"Aw young love, it's the most beautiful thing until it breaks your heart"

Chanyeol didn't know that what he just said was becoming a reality for Luhan, actually no one knew.

 

"Park Chanyeol, I'll beat your !"

And with Chanyeol's groan everything went back to normal again.


Chapter 2 (Teaser)

-In which the nemesis appeared-

"Wha...he's there"

 

"Minseokie hyung, do you believe in love at first sight?"

 

“…and finally Luhan, well guys I expect a lot from you, I see you on Monday for practice”

 

“You don’t have to be like this to the poor guy Jongdae look, he has wet cheeks already”