stay

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 41

**

Sooyoung watching television….she can’t focus at all….it’s like she her vision is going through the television….

 

What happen yesterday really affect sooyoung…she surprise and she doesn’t know what to say….

 

Nickhun beside sooyoung but nickhun is looking at the magazine…he seem to be interested to something…..

 

“ya….this ring look beautiful…” nickhun show the magazine to sooyoung…sooyoung didn’t respon…she is in her own world…

 

Nickhun shook sooyoung shoulder….sooyoung look at her brother…

 

“this is all your fault….if you didn’t say that all this won’t happen” sooyoung glare at her brother….

 

Nickhun seem scared at the glare….

 

“you should thankful to me…I made it easier to you…” nickhun said to sooyoung…sooyoung still glare at her brother….

 

“I had enough of your big mouth…I’m so going to kill you” sooyoung move to struggle her brother…

 

they end up fighting on the couch…

 

“YA!!!! WHAT THE H***??” sooyoung brother try to get away from sooyoung but sooyoung already headlock her brother….

 

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT…!!!!!” sooyoung scream at her brother….

 

Mrs choi heard the scream and she go to the living room….

 

She surprise to see both of her child is fighting and look like sooyoung is headlock nickhun…..

 

“both of you stop it now!!!!” both of them surprise to see their mother scream…..

 

“this is all his fault…!!” sooyoung still doesn’t let go….

 

“why is it my fault?? She is your girlfriend…!!!” nickhun struggle to get away from sooyoung…

 

“how many times do I need to say that she is just my friend….!!!!” 

 

 

FLASHBACK

Sooyoung and seohyun is with their parent now….sooyoung feel happy that seohyun want them the be friend like before….they had a long talk outside the house….

 

Their family seem very happy talking….

 

“seohyun ah….appa have decide….” Suddenly seohyun appa said something….

 

“decide??” seohyun look at her father with a puzzle expression….

 

“we are all agree….” Mr choi said while smiling….

 

This making sooyoung and seohyun more confuse than ever…nickhun also smile widely at sooyoung….

 

“on what? “ sooyoung ask her father….

 

“we want both of you to be official…” mrs choi said slowly….

 

Sooyoung still confuse….seohyun look at sooyoung….both of them didn’t get it….

 

“I want you to be sooyoung fiancé…” seohyun appa said to seohyun…

 

Seohyun surprise with her father words….sooyoung also surprise…sooyoung look at her family…

 

Her family really happy with what they heard from seohyun appa words…

 

Sooyoung heart beat like crazy….is she really hearing what she heard?

 

“appa….what are you talking about?” seohyun look panic too….

 

“since I know choi family for a long time, I would like to see our relationship with them become better in the future…I decide you can be the bridge to get to that goal….you are sooyoung girlfriend so why not you get engage with her” seohyun appa explain….

 

Seohyun really can’t believe this happen…

 

Sooyoung can’t really close her mouth….

 

“sooyoung ah…I hope you agree…we would like to be princess seohyun in law” mrs choi said to sooyoung….

 

“omma…” sooyoung whine at her mother cause she don’t know what to say….

 

She find all this is absurd and this is decision is so soon….what the h*** happening right now?

 

“don’t let me down princess seohyun….” Seohyun appa make a hopeful face to seohyun….

 

Seohyun want to say something but looking at her father face she stop herself….seohyun look deep on her father eyes…

her father struggle to take care seohyun and her sister alone after their mother died when they still little girl…

 

Seohyun can’t refuse her father…she love her father so much…

 

But seohyun worried what sooyoung think about all this…

 

This is crazy…..

 

Seohyun look at sooyoung instead….sooyoung face look worried….

 

Seohyun let out a sigh….

 

What should I say?

 

“I…I agree if..sooyoung agree to this” seohyun look at sooyoung again…

 

Sooyoung make a face ~what the hell~ at seohyun…

 

“why you….” Sooyoung also stop her words…everyone looking at her now…

 

Anticipated her answer….sooyoung feel so burden at that moment….

 

What should I do? Why I am in this situation?

 

“I….I….don’t….” sooyoung really don’t know what to do at that moment….

 

“you what?? “ nickhun ask sooyoung….nickhun somehow enjoying flustered sooyoung….it’s so funny…

 

Sooyoung let out a sigh….whatever….

 

“yes….” Sooyoung speak in a low voice but everyone heard it….

 

Their family seem so happy….what should I do now? 

 

This is so serious….

 

~~

“both if you stop it now before I call your father!!!” mrs choi scream again…

 

Hearing this sooyoung let go of her brother and her brother merong at sooyoung…

 

“what is wrong with both of you??” 

 

“soo start it omma….she is crazy….” Nikchun run to hide behind her mother….

 

Sooyoung boil inside….

 

“why you said she is my girlfriend?” sooyoung literally still screaming….

 

“she is your girlfriend…isn’t she?” nickhun seem scared….

 

“no she’s not....now I’m  going to be her fiancé….do you know how crazy this is??” sooyoung is so pissed off at her brother…..

“crazy? You going to be married to a princess…you should be grateful to me….” Nickhun doesn’t want to lose….

 

“YA!!!! I’M SO GOING TO KILL YOU” sooyoung ready to tackle nickhun and struggle him once again but mrs choi stop sooyoung….

 

“choi sooyoung…choi nickhun….behave what is wrong with both of you….??” Mrs choi have a headache with her child 

behaviour today….

 

“both of you sit down now!!” mrs choi cannot tolerate anymore….

 

Sooyoung sit far from her brother…she still doesn’t finish with her brother….sooyoung glare at nickhun….

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter