Ring and Royal

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 37

**

Yoona is playing chess with jessica father this morning…yoona love to play chess and jessica father is apparently very good playing chess….both of them is enjoying each other company….

 

Last night was a disaster for yoona…jessica is really pissed off with her.. but yoona still didn’t think all that was her fault….

 

Luckily jessica still allow yoona sleep on her bed but with a lot of pillow between them….if not yoona will end up on the cold floor….

 

“appa…I put all the proposal on that desk….” Jessica speak to her father…..yoona look at jessica face….

 

Jessica act normal this morning…

 

“okay…I read it later…any suggestion which one?” mr jung ask jessica while he arrange back his chess to start a new game…

 

“they are all good but I lean more on kim corporation proposal…I think their proposal is the best….”

 

Jessica explain and then she sit beside yoona….

 

“okay then…I read it later…are you going out with your mother and krystal?”

 

“yes…they want to go shopping….can I leave yoona with you appa?”

 

“of course…playing chess with yoona is more fun than play chess with you….” Mr jung seem excited….

 

“appa…..” jessica pout….mr jung just laugh….

 

“baby…are you okay if I leave you here?” jessica look at yoona….yoona blush when jessica call her like that..she remember what happen last night…..

 

“o…kay…don’t worry….” Yoona smile at jessica….

 

“don’t move too much okay….do you want anything?” jessica hug yoona waist….

 

“no…you be careful too…” yoona smile back….

 

Yoona can’t believe jessica act like it’s so real now in front of her parents…jessica father didn’t even bother when jessica hug yoona….

 

“I will….bye…” jessica peck at yoona lips….jessica look so natural doing all this….is this even an act anymore?

 

Yoona watch jessica and her mom get ready to go out..krystal follow from behind…

 

But then krystal suddenly give a wink and a flying kiss to yoona….yoona really surprise….

 

Why she doing this? Is she flirting with me?

 

SMACK!!!

 

“don’t do that…” jessica smack krystal forehead…jessica look angry……

 

“WHAT????” krystal  make her eyes big looking at jessica…

 

“Don’t….” jessica glare at krystal….

 

“aish…so possessive….” Krystal then wear  her shoes and get close to their mum…jessica omma just smile looking at krystal and jessica….

 

Jessica still glare at krystal…yoona surprise with jessica acting….this is too real…

 

All of them is gone…now yoona just left with Mr Jung….suddenly it’s feel awkward….

 

“so….when can I meet your family??” suddenly mr jung ask yoona a multimillion dollar question….

 

Yoona don’t know what to say and she just froze like olaf while smiling….

 

JESSICA….HELP ME!!!

 

 

**

Jessica now shopping with her mother and krystal…it’s been a while since krystal come back to korea and she somehow hyper excited to everything….

 

Krystal even buy a couple shirt for jessica and yoona…jessica mother totally agree while jessica still wonder…are they really excited when they know I’m getting married…??

 

I’M IN TROUBLE….OTTOKE!!!! THIS IS ALL YURI FAULT!!! URGHHHH…..

 

Jessica suggest they stop and get some ice cream…jessica want something cold for her heart at that moment…she feel like she want to hire someone professional to kill yuri…

 

All this happen because of that player…now it’s getting more complicated…..

 

The truth is jessica is feeling nervous about all this….

 

Now jessica really enjoy her ice cream…she need to forget her problem for a while….

 

“unnie…can I ask something?” krystal look at jessica….

 

“what?” jessica raise her eyebrows looking at krystal…..

 

“why you and yoona unnie doesn’t wear a couple ring yet?” krystal casually ask it….

 

Jessica surprise….why my sister is so detail when it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter