rumors

I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 31

**

Yoona watching the television….yoona cannot move so all this so frustrating for yoona….

 

I’m hungry…why jessica take so long??

 

Yoona try to move her ankle…at first it didn’t feel pain….so yoona try to bent her leg and then like an electric shock the pain come….aawwww!!!!

 

Yoona scream a bit and then the tears come….

 

“what are you doing?” jessica just got back and hear yoona scream…..

 

Yoona look at jessica and jessica immediately see yoona tears….

 

“I try to move a bit….” Yoona said with that teary eyes….

 

What a stubborn kid!!!!

 

“why you move? The doctor said you cannot move….why are you so stubborn?”

 

Jessica get angry at yoona….

 

“I’m not stubborn….i just try….” Yoona talkback to jessica….

 

“why you even try? That literally just asking the pain come and hurt you” jessica can’t believe yoona….

 

Yoona make a face at jessica….jessica glare at yoona….

 

“u want me to call doctor?” jessica ask yoona….

 

“no…I still can hold it…” yoona answer without looking at jessica….

 

Suddenly sooyoung come back to the room……she bow to yoona and jessica….

 

“I need to go now….once again…I’m so sorry yoona….i will buy you a new bike if you want…” sooyoung feel guilty to yoona….

 

“it’s okay…there’s no need for a new bike….” Yoona said to sooyoung….

 

“thanks….bye yoona….bye jessica….” With that sooyoung give jessica a smile….

 

Sooyoung get out from the room….

 

Jessica still look at the door…jessica feel like that was the last goodbye from sooyoung…

 

Jessica should feel happy that sooyoung give up on her…but why this not feel like that at all?

 

Am I just pity of her? Or not?

 

Ah…I hate this feeling…..

 

“ya….did something happen between you two?” yoona ask jessica when she see sooyoung face looking so sad….

 

“nothing…” jessica answer with just a low voice….

 

“there’s something happen….want to tell me?” yoona really want to know….

 

It’s rare for this so complicated love story happen in real life...

 

Jessica glare at yoona….

 

“u don’t feel pain anymore?” yoona feel she could die someday when jessica glare at her like that….

 

“no…tell me…” yoona make a cute face….

 

“aishh…..” jessica really annoy with yoona right now….

 

“I involve in this complicated love story…can’t I know a little?”

 

Jessica look at the door again….she feel worst to hurt sooyoung like that….

 

“I hope she give up on me….i don’t love her and I don’t want to hurt her in the future”

 

“you such a bad girl…hurting her like that..” yoona seem looking for trouble….

 

“what you want me to do? I don’t love her” jessica glare at yoona again….

 

“then you shouldn’t make her fall for you…you seduce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter