Goodbye?

Say Something

Hyesung P.O.V

I relentlessly watch the clock on the wall. It’s been a while since you’ve called me, saying that you need to tell me something important. Ah, what could it be? It’s past 2 a.m. and even though it’s already that late, I couldn’t help but wait for you.  Something in your tone made me worried. Something is just not right with you tonight.

I heard the sound of my front door being opened. You slowly came walking into the living room with your head down.  Ah, why are you wearing such a thin shirt? Isn’t it snowing outside? You can get a cold like this, Eric-ah. Look, even your nose is turning red already.

 

Hey

 

You lifted up your face and greeted me with a small smile. I know that smile. That troubled smile. Something is clearly not right. There are traces of tears in your eyes. What happened? Who made you cry? I was just about to walk to you, but you stopped me with your hand.

 

I think it is better if we talk like this, at this distance

 

Hey, why are you distancing yourself from me? I suddenly noticed the small travel bag at your side. Are you going somewhere? At this time? Without me?

 

Listen, Kyo. I’ve been thinking and I think this is the best choice for us. Let’s break up. I’m leaving. Please be happy, Kyo

 

Eh? Break-up? Leaving? Where to? Did I hear that right? How did the conversation come to this? Is there something I miss all along? Heck, I didn’t even get the chance to say anything yet!

 

I’m sorry. I was a selfish person. I tried to keep you by my side just because I love you. I forgot the most important thing. If I love you, your happiness should come first. That’s why I’m leaving you now. You don’t have to force yourself and pretend that you love me anymore.

 

Force? Pretend? What are you saying? I’m practically frozen right now. You think that I wasn’t in love with you? After all these years? You think that I’m faking it? I feel that anger is slowly rising inside of me. How can you make light of my feelings? Tears have already been glistening in my eyes. My body started to shake from all of the emotions stirring inside of me.

 

Thank you for all the memories. I wish you all the happiness in your life

 

Thank you? Are you f**king kidding me? This bastard is surely going to get some from me.

 

 “Goodbye, Kyo

 

Aish, I can’t take this anymore! Why are you filming a melodrama on your own? Ah, I’m too dumfounded to even say anything. I don’t know if these are the tears of rage or the tears of sadness. How can you ever doubt my love for you?

 

Ouch!

 

I don’t even realize when I was throwing pillows at you.  Aish, this fool! Why did I fall in love with this fool?

 

Ouch, Kyo! Stop it! It hurts!”

 

Oh, it hurts? Really? Then, do you think it doesn’t hurt when you are saying goodbye to me? When you are leaving? When you are throwing me out of your life? You have been my life. And I never planned on growing old without you. So tell me how can be happy when you’re not here, with me?

 

“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

 

Speechless, I can only yell in frustration at you. You...you....arghh I don’t know anything anymore...Fine... Be it that way... You want to leave?  You’re just going to coolly walk out of the door and be the poor hero in this story don’t you? No, this is where the story will change. You’ve played your part and now it’s my time. You’re going to regret this, Eric-ah!

 

 

I've used a line from Doll by Hyesung and Ji hoon~^^ Keke