THE NIGHTMARE

Love That Comes From A Nightmare - [COMPLETED]
I went home after having a good night with Hongki but there is a strange man waiting for me at home.

“I’ve been waiting for you.” The strange guy said.

“Onew? Is that you?” I asked him. I know his voice because it has no like other. Even if he speaks; the sweetness of his voice shows.

“Yes. Who else could it be?” He turned around and I went to him.

“But how did you get in here?” I wonder how he got into my house.

“Is this really you? Everything we’ve been through you’ve already forgot. I still have the spare key of your house, don’t you remember?”

“O-oh. Is that so? I forgot, I’m sorry.” I looked away from him knowing he was really angry at me now.

“I-I want to…uh nevermind. It seems that Hongki and you are doing good huh?”

The tone of his voice was kinda jealous about it. Was he really jealous?

“Yeah. He invited me to go out this night. You know that I can’t refuse him.” I said looking at him desperately.

“Oh you can’t refuse him but you refused me. I, your own boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend, can treat me like this? What did I do? TELL ME!” He was in raged and I got scared.

“Please don’t shout.” I began to cry.

He approached me holding my arms tightly.

“Look at me, why did you do that to me? THAT NIGHT.”

“I can’t remember. I don’t honestly, please believe me!”

“I DON’T BELIEVE YOU! YOU’VE BETRAYED ME! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!”

The strength in his arms got me falling off the ground. I cried and cried and waited for him to calm down.

“That night, you called me and said that you were going to give me something and then I came to here to your house but were nowhere to be seen. And then I called you, you weren’t picking up your phone. I started to worry about you and I was looking for you everywhere. And then I remember one place that for sure you used to go to. And it was in the park; that was all I could think of. I tried to call you again but same thing happened.”

He started to tell everything and piece by piece, I remembered what had happened.

“When I got in the park, I saw you. But you were not alone, you were with my best friend. You two looked serious talking and Hongki got nearer to you. He was whispering you something that I was curious about it. And then you looked at him, and kissed you on the lips. First I thought you were gonna refused me. But you liked it, didn’t you?”

I didn’t dare to speak. I looked at him with tears falling from my eyes.

“And then I got nearer, I was hiding in the bushes to hear what you were talking about. He asked you if you really love me and THEN YOU SAID NO! HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME?”

“NO! I didn’t say it! I swear!”

“DON’T SWEAR! I HEARD IT ALL!”

“I-“ He cut me again.

“LET ME FINISH! You said you didn’t love me at all. You said you were just playing with me ever since I became your boyfriend and the one you really liked was Hongki. Did you know that when I heard those words I was badly hurt? Thinking you were all I need but you failed me. I cried a lot that night and I thought of suicide. YOU WERE MY LIFE! Even now, I am still waiting for you! But after that incident, I didn’t show up to you. I was expecting any call from you but there was nothing. And then I called you that morning. I was the one who called you, do you remember that? I followed you everywhere you go. Now all were just a memory. That night also I sent you a message saying we’re off.”

I cannot say any single word after he said all those things. But I remembered something that made my heart weaker.

=FLASHBACK THAT NIGHT=

“Hongki, why did you call me this late? I need to go to Onew please make this quick.” I said to Hongki when we were in the park.

“Yes, I will make this quick. Drink this first.” He gave me a bottle of juice. At first, I didn’t want to drink this because I felt that it has something on it. I saw him earlier putting some pills in it but I thought it was just my hallucination. I still drank it.

“What do you feel?” He asked.
When I drank the juice, I felt dizzy. I was right. There was something in it. I should’ve refused his offer. Every word he says that night I followed.

“Please say you love me and not Onew.” He whispered and I was stunned.

I wanted to tell my mind not to say those words but I can’t help it. The words came out of my mouth and there was no way to control it or to take it back.

“Admit that you were just playing with Onew from the start and I am your real love.” He added.

And I said it. My mind isn’t working at all and I can’t control and of my movements. I don’t know what had happened next but all I knew was I waked up in my room. It was 3 o’clock in the morning and I remembered Onew. I picked up my phone and tried to call him but there was a message from him saying we’re done. My heart broke into piece not knowing what to do. I felt a headache and fell asleep again.

In the morning I woke up, I don’t know how but my heart already knew that Onew couldn’t be mine again.

=END OF FLASHBACK=

“I REMEMBER NOW! Hongki gave me a juice containing some kind of drug that after drinking I followed what ever he tells me. I can’t control my mind and wanted to refuse. I wanted to stop but I can’t! Those words weren’t mine! He told me to tell those! I remember your text message but it was too late! I still felt dizzy and had no strength!” I wanted to tell everything in a short time and wanted to make him mine again.

“What?” He asked in dazed. “Hongki did that?” He added.

“Yes. I can’t believe it.”

“Nor do I.” Onew said.

“I’m so sorry, Onew. So sorry..” My voice faded.

“Stand up. I must be the one who should apologize for everything.” He said helping me out and hugging me so tight.

“No. I must be the one who should be apologizing for my stupidity and for not remembering the things that had happened. I was the one who is at fault to let myself be fooled by Hongki. I didn’t know Hongki could do that because he is your best friend.”

“Not anymore now. He is a mortal enemy. I want you back so badly. I love you.” He then kissed me and I thanked him for making this night the best night I ever had.

“Let’s get married.” I was shocked after hearing this from him and all I could say was YES.

=============================================================
I think this should be the last chapter. I hope you liked the short story :)! =))

-----------------------------------------------------------
Love That Comes From A Nightmare © September 2010 by ★OnlyDubuStar ;)