THE PICTURE

Love That Comes From A Nightmare - [COMPLETED]
RING.. RING.. RING… RING…

I woke up with the caller tone of my phone. I got up and I still feel the weakness in me. I answered it and it was Hongki.

“Oppa.” I said as soon I picked up the call.

“How are you? I’ll be picking you up later okay? Don’t dress to well, anything will be fine. You’re pretty in any ways. I love you. I’m hanging up now.”

“Anyeo…” Before I finish my goodbye he cut the line. Honestly when I saw his name on my phone I got better. I learned to love him too but not the way I had loved Onew. The way I love them is two different things. One is first love and the other is the fallen love. I suddenly felt thirsty so I decided to go down to the kitchen and drink some water. As I walk down the stairs, I remembered the times when Onew and I used to slide down the stairs. I was really afraid to try it but Onew was there to catch me when I fall.

=FLASHBACK=

“Hey Oppa! Wait for me!” I was shouting at him because I couldn’t catch up on him. We left my room and started to slide down the stairs.

“Haha! You can’t catch me cause you’re too fat! Bleeeh!” Onew was laughing so hard that it feels like there was no tomorrow. He slide down and reached the ground.

“Oppa teach me how to slide!” I felt so sad that I can’t do what he can do.

“Okay, just hang on there I’ll get up to you!” He immediately ran up again to teach me.

I smiled at him and suddenly the smile was gone when I thought of him leaving me. I was 12 and he was 13 and he told me that he will be leaving for the States. His parents told him to study there for his own good.

“Oppa how long will you be gone?” I frowned at him knowing he wouldn’t come back after all.

“I don’t know. I’ll come back for you don’t worry.”

“I’m worried.”

“Why?”

“There are a lot of pretty girls there and I’m afraid you’d like them too”

“Of course not. I will only look at you. You’re my first love remember?”

“You’re my first love too. Please come back”

“I will. I will.” He smiled so gently and started to tickle me. We laughed together and tickled each other while we’re going down. I will not forget the sweetest smile on his face like this one (http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/227/onew3.jpg)

“Hey don’t worry. I will really come back for you. Please don’t forget that, arasso?”

“Yes, I will.” I smiled back at him and suddenly our lips met. His kiss was soft. I don’t want to pull my lips away from his. He put his hand on my neck and we started to kiss deeply. I felt the tears from my eyes and Onew wiped it away. Our lips stopped and he gave me a picture of him which I took when we had a party at their house. (Here’s the pic http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2452/onewg.jpg) .

“Remember what I told you when you took this picture of me?” He asked me away.

“Haha, Yeah. You told me that you will tickle me if I let anyone see this”

We laughed again and wished that day won’t ever end. I am happy when he’s happy.

=END OF FLASHBACK=

(Please play this song when you read the next lines http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf11eTk3bTE)

I walk to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I noticed I wasn’t able to go to the grocery to buy some goods. But I didn’t mind it. I opened the side container and got one bottle of water but something fell to the floor and it was the picture of Onew.

“How did it get in here?” I asked myself.

It was the picture he asked me to keep. I stared at the picture and the memories started to come again into my mind.

“Why have I loved you this much? How long would I be able to get you over with? I’m tired. So tired …”
Onew is the happiest thing ever happened in my life. I couldn’t live without him but it’s the destiny that let us away from each other. I started to cry and sat down on the floor. I drew the picture near my heart and whining over it. It is so sad that I can no longer be with him but there is still someone who is waiting for me. I wanted to tell him to stop waiting but I don’t want him to get hurt. I don’t want THEM to get hurt because of me.

“You will always be my love. Please come back to me again.”

I felt so lonely and the place I was in started to fade. It was black from my sight. There was nothing left but me and the picture of Onew. I don’t know what happened the night Onew was talking about but I felt it was really important to remember. How come I can’t remember any single detail of it? How could I remember it? Was it terrible that Onew got hurt with what he saw? What was it?!

“WHAT!?” I screamed and the voice echoed out. I was alone in the dark knowing no one would ever come to help me through. I know it’s not yet the end for us. So I ran into my room and washed up myself. It was already 6 o’clock and only an hour left before Hongki will come. I feel so nervous about this night.

“What would happen this night? I wonder….”
The picture was still with me and I kept it inside the drawer. My phone rang again so I picked it up.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Are you ready? I’m already here in front of your house. Sorry for being early, I was just so excited. I’ll wait you up in here. Bye”

He was right. He was so excited so I must not ruin this night just to make him happy. I’m comfortable with my dress and went down to go to his car.

THE NIGHT WITH HIM HAS BEGUN.

============================================================
This chapter was so sad right? Hehe Please wait for the next chapters! :))
xoxo author :D

-----------------------------------------------------------
Love That Comes From A Nightmare © September 2010 by ★OnlyDubuStar ;)