THE SWEETEST SMILE

Love That Comes From A Nightmare - [COMPLETED]
I woke up having a wet towel on my face and I feel so hot. My vision was still blurry that all I can see is the light passing through the window. It was a familiar place which I have been and all of a sudden I realize I was in my room. There was no one besides me inside my room and I wonder how I got in here. I look around to see if maybe someone brought me home but there was no one. I heard footsteps outside my room and my heart started to pump so fast. The footsteps grew louder that I assume would go to my room. Then the door suddenly opened, I can’t believe in what I saw.

“Feeling better?” The man said.

My eyes were big as ever when I saw him. Thoughts came into my mind that I should’ve died rather to be in here. I can’t breathe like something was mocking my heart. It cannot be him. Please disappear.

“It seems that you’re not feeling better still. Drink this it will get you through” He approached me with a glass on his hand.

The sweetest voice, I heard it again. I was still looking directly at his eyes. No wonder it is still the same Onew from the past.

“O..o…new. Why are you here?” my voice was pretty trembling.

He smiled and drew nearer my bed.

“What are you saying? Of course I saved you. You should thank me for that.”

I can’t take my sight out of his beautiful smile. It melts me more than usual.

“But……”

“Please no buts. I don’t wanna hear anything.”

The smile from his face was gone. What have I done? I wanna tell him everything that I should’ve told him a long time ago. We broke up a year ago but the memories are still clear in my mind. The way we had parted ways.

“Onew, this is not right. You should not be here. You should’ve let me die there. I don’t want to owe you anything more.” Tears suddenly ran down my face.

I knew he got mad with what I’ve said but it is the right thing to do in that situation.

“Are you gonna be like this forever? Oh c’mon. Aiish!” His voice was scarier and he dragged the chair in front of me.

I got scared and I closed my eyes not to see anything.

“How could you do this to me? OH YEAH! I forgot! I should really be the one who should be angry with you! After a long time, you never changed! I never knew someone like you!”

I can hear his strong breathing and I opened my eyes. He dared to leave the room but I intervened.

“PLEASE STAY!” I was crying that the echo of my voice shattered the room.

He stopped and there was silence.

“I’m s.. so.. sooryy. Onew please.” My voice was so soft that it didn’t convince him to stay.

He was near the door and nearly gone in my sight. I stood up and tried to catch him but I failed. I fell to the ground. I hurt my knees and felt weaker. Onew turned around and saw me lying on the ground. He ran to me that I saw the worry on his face.

“Are you alright? I’m sorry.” His voice was sincere. I can see the tears in his eyes that failed to show up when we were arguing.

“Oppa. Mianhaeyo.” I touched his face that I was thinking it could’ve been the last time I could do that to him.

“Don’t speak. You need to get better. Come I’ll get you back in bed. Stay still.”

He held me up and gets me back in bed. He was still holding my hand and I can feel the soft and tenderness of his hands.

“We could’ve fixed this if you let me that night but you failed me. That was the most horrible thing that happened
to my life, when I lost your love.”

When he said that, I was struck. I can’t speak. Was I hearing the words that I wanted for so long? What should I say?

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Don’t you remember what had happened? Please don’t lie. I can’t stand it anymore.” He let his grip off of my hand by I held it back again.

“I don’t understand. I…. I…..” My eyes began to fall asleep but my spirit is still alive. I can hear him crying and I can feel the pain that I cause him.

“I love you so much that I can’t even hold my breath for a second because I keep on watching over you. Why are you doing this to me? Why?”

I know I couldn’t answer him because I grew weaker that all I will know when I woke up again he is not there anymore.

===========================================================
How was the second part? I hope you guys liked it! Please comment and leave feedbacks to my story! :)
Thank You! Take care readers :D

-----------------------------------------------------------
Love That Comes From A Nightmare © September 2010 by ★OnlyDubuStar ;)