TO WHOM SHOULD I FALL?

Love That Comes From A Nightmare - [COMPLETED]
It was freezing cold when I reached the shop so I got a hot coffee first before going on my duty. Maybe it won’t work for me this day because I started up thinking about my past again which I really really don’t want to remember. Our break up was horrible but I wouldn’t forget how we met, how we shared our laughter, and how we loved each other. The door opened and someone came in.

“Heeeeeeeeeey sweetie! I missed you!” He shouted with a smile on his face

It was Lee Hongki, my ex-boyfriend’s bestfriend, whom I think I should love too.

“Hey, how many times will I tell you not to call me sweetie?” I said with a joking tone.

“Well, I guess I just missed you, I’ve been away for a month. Didn’t you miss me?” He frowned at me with face like this one. ‘http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6647/lh1tm.jpg’

He’s so jolly that every time I look at him my heart feels weak but happy the same time. I’m giving him a worried-happy face. Whenever I see him, I can’t explain my feelings for him, but just that I know that I like him too.
“Are you free tonight? Let’s watch a movie and do things that we used to do. Arasso?”

He began to be excited about his plans and I can’t ruin it. I will promise that I will not be a reason for him to be sad or to be lonely. As I watch his gentle smile, the touch of his hands, the sweet presence and the beautiful scent of him, I can’t help but to fall for him even more.

“Yaa! Answer me. Okay? Let’s go out tonight? Promise me? Please? Just this night.. Please Please?”

“Okay, Okay, I promise. We will go together to night, to watch a movie and to do what we used to do. Okay Hongki?”

“Yes! Yes! Haha! I’ll pick you up at 7 o’clock. Bye! See you then!”

Just before he left, he kissed me tenderly on my cheeks and waved goodbye. What are we anyway? I’m so confused. I can’t understand what is going on. I should be still worrying about Onew not Hongki but who am I for Onew to worry about him? I’m reckless and never would be his girl again. I don’t deserve it. I don’t anymore.

It’s just 10 o’clock in the morning and I already felt tired. My body feels numb and I could barely think of something. Then a costumer came and ordered a hot coffee.

“Here’s your coffee ma’am.”

“Thank you dear, but it seems you’re not feeling well today. Are you sick?”

“No ma’am. I’m .. .. ..” I felt down on my knees.
The old woman came to me and helped me get up.

“Should I take you to the hospital?”

“No please. I’m fine. Thank You for the concern” I said while feeling the pain in my heart and breathing so hard.
“No problem dear, Please be careful. I should be going now. Goodbye.”

The old woman disappeared and the shop was quiet again. I sat down and think about she said. I should really be sick. I must go home and drink some medicine so that I could go with Hongki tonight. As I walk down the streets, I feel pain and the wind keeps pushing me down. I can’t manage any longer the weight that I’m carrying in, I can’t help but to faint. I thought I was going to die on the hard street but someone caught me with soft hands but I couldn’t open my eyes to see who it was. But it has a familiar voice saying.

“I’m here. I will take care of you”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Love That Comes From A Nightmare © September 2010 by ★OnlyDubuStar ;)