Same school?

Jo Twins Admiring You!

"Sungri-ah!"


"__________-ah!"

They are walking towards you . You're still thinking what to do . They're so close .

"Sungri ! Hide me !" You get behind Sungri .


"Then, what about me ?" Sungri ask .


"I'm sure they don't recognize you." You're hiding behind Sungri right now .

They keep walking . Their fans just follow behind them . They enter the elevator and you start to feel relieved . The elevator door is going to close .

"Sungri-ah, I think they're kingkas in this school . They had many fans . I'm sure they can't see you !" You whisper to your bestfriend when you saw the kingkas fans starting to fill the spaces in front of the elevator .


You're waiting for the 'ting' sound that shows the elevator's door is closed .


Before you can hear it ,

"Youngmin ! Open the elevator door back! I need to confirm something !"


You heard Sungri's heart is beating faster than before . "Sungri-ah, what's wrong ?"


She didn't reply. You know there's something wrong but...what? You're confused .

After a few second, "I knew it! Youngmin, come here!"


Youngmin walk towards Kwangmin . "What's wrong?"


"I think I know her!" Kwangmin pointed his finger to Sungri . Your heart beating faster than Sungri .


Sungri keeps her eyes away to avoid from having an eye contact with Kwangmin .


You saw their fans are in shock . *What's wrong?* You ask yourself .

"Youngmin, don't you remember? She's the person with that crazy monkey!" Kwangmin said.

you start to panic . 

"Which monkey ?" Youngmin ask him back .


"The monkey that bumped with you at the zoo last week !" Kwangmin answered .


Youngmin is trying to remember .

Your heart start to flutter . *He still call me a monkey?* You ask yourself .


You get out from your hiding place. "YAH! I'M NOT MONKEY!!!" You scold them .

Youngmin. She's that monkey ! " kwangmin change the direction of his index finger from Sungri to you .


"Oh! Now I remember!" Youngmin said.

"Mianhae oppa! They're new students! They don't know anything !" Yuri said .


"So, they're also in this school?! What the......." before Kwangmin could finish it, Sungri cut it .


"Beware of your words! I don't care if you're kingkas, president, or a King, I'm not afraid of you. WE are not afraid of you!"
Sungri put her hand around your shoulder.

Yuri
immediately pull you and Sungri away from the Jo twins.


"Mianhae oppa! I will make sure they will not give you any trouble." She said it while walking away from the twins .


"WAIT!!!" Youngmin shouted . 


You, Sungri and Yuri stop your step .


"What's wrong oppa?" Yuri ask trembling .


"Youngmin, what's wrong?" Kwangmin also ask him.

Youngmin stop in front of you .
You can feel his warm breath .


"I know you're following me right? I don't care if you're here to stalk me but , DO NOT DISTURB ME!" Youngmin said .


"Following you? Disturb you? Hey stinky mouth, keep your distance from me please. I just feel like throwing up ! " You push Youngmin away from your face .


Then, Sungri laugh . " Haha~ Stinky mouth? Chingu-ah, you're great !"


"Shut your mouth !" Kwangmin said.


Sungri close but she's still laughing inside. Her body's shaking .

Kwangmin walk towards Sungri and hold her shoulder.


Sungri eyes widened .
"You're still laughing right? Stop it !" Kwangmin said with a stern voice .


Sungri crossed her hands . "Who are you to direct me?"


Before Kwangmin could answer it , "Kwangmin, let's go! I want to get into class on time . Other than that, I don't want to see this monkey ." Youngmin pull Kwangmin to the elevator .

After a few steps , Youngmin turn. "Yah monkey! Make sure you take care of your behaviour !"


They get into the elevator. The elevator door close .


"And.....they're gone!" You said it but you don't realize that the Jo twins fans heard it .


They glare at you .


"What are you guys looking at ? Take care of yourself !" Yuri defend you .

When they're not looking at you anymore,"______ , Sungri , do you know who they are?" Yuri asked .


MONKEY ! " You and Sungri said it together .


Yah! Don't say like that! They're kingkas in this school ! " She said .


"Do you know why i'm so close with them ? Their fans can't talk like the way I talk with them . Do you know why ?"She continued .


Why ?" You and Sungri say in sync .


It is because they're my................"