WHAT?

Jo Twins Admiring You!

 

 

 

"They are my stepbrother." yuri said with an excited face.

"WHAT?" you and Sungri was very shock.

Yuri: "Do you think that i'm a tape that you can repeat whenever you want? I said, they are my stepbrother!"


You and Sungri: "What?"


Yuri: "What's wrong with you guys? Deaf already huh?"


You: "Do you really mean it?"

Yuri: "Do you believe it?"

You: "uhh...um..... I just......uh...."

You ruffled your neck.

Sungri: "I don't believe it!"

Yuri: "Sure you shouldn't ! I'm just kidding! Haha~ Look at your face! Haha~"

She said it while pointing her finger to you.

Sungri hit Yuri's arm.

Sungri: "Yah! Why are you doing this to us?"

Yuri: "That's hurt! Sorry guys. Your face are cute when you angry! :D"

You: "So, who are  they to you? Please tell me the truth!"

Yuri: "They're my cousin. And we're so close since we're 6 years old."

Sungri: "Wow! 6 years old? Thats a long time ago."

Yuri: "yes! They're just like my brother."

You: "Can we end this conversation? Let's continue our journey."

Yuri: "OMO! I almost forgot about that. Mianhae. We have 45 minutes left. Lets go!"

You, Sungri and Yuri arrived at the cafeteria.

Yuri: "Here we go! My favourite place in this school! CAFETERIA!!!"

Sungri: "Nice cafeteria!"

Yuri pull you and Sungri that make you very close to her.

Yuri: "Hey you guys, do you see the girls over there?"

Yuri pointing at a group of girls sitting and chatting at the corner of the cafe.

Sungri: "Yes!"

Yuri: "Be careful with them! They're queenkas!"

You: "All of them?"

Yuri: "Of course! But for now, don't worry! I'm with you."

You: "What do you mean?"

Without answering you, Yuri walked towards them but before she reaches at their table, she turns and look at you guys.

Yuri: "______, Sungri, come on! I will introduce you to them!"

You and Sungri follow her.

Yuri: "Hey girls!"

One of the girls: "Owh Yuri! It's you. Long time no see. How are you?"

Yuri: "Please don't take so much care about me. I just want to introduce you to the new students. This is __________ and her friend, Ahn Sungri."

All of the girls: "Hi~"

They said it with annoyed faced.

Yuri: "__________, Sungri, this is the leader for this group, Kim Yoo-jin. You can call her as Uee."

You and Sungri: "Hi Uee~"

You waved to her.

Yuri: "She is the richest girl in this school AFTER ME! haha~ The girl next to her is Bae Seul Gi. Next is Dara Park. And last one, Jang Nara!"

Sungri: "Hi all~ Nice to meet you."

Yuri: "This group had 5 members before but 1 of them get out after her secret that she really kept had been revealed. Haha~ To the next  station ! Bye girls~"

You ask youself: *Who is the 5th members of the queenkas group?*

Yuri: "__________, lets go!"

Yuri pull your hand and you just follow her . 5 minutes before your time with Yuri ended, you ask her something that you really want to know.

You: "Yuri-ah, who is the 5th members of the queenkas group?"

Yuri: "humm........uh........she......is......umm.........."

Sungri: "I also want to know! Who is she? What is her secret? Is she still in this school?"

Yuri: "hmmm..........ok-ok! I will tell you. The girl's name is............"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


indielovee1 said: We are so sorry because we're not updating this story for such a long  time. Very busy because examination is coming! we hope you enjoy the sistar-so cool song. One of the readers (falachen34)  told me that my story is cool like that song. Thanks to you. Thanks  to all readers too.