First day of school!

Jo Twins Admiring You!


__________! Wake up! It's your first day of school ! " Your mom wake you up .


Uhhhh........... Omma ! Can you give me five minutes ? " You pull your blanket .


" hmm , okJust five minutes ok ! " Your mom get out of your room .

 



FIVE MINUTES LATER



__________ ! Wake up ! " Your mom wake you up one more time .


Can you give me five more minutes ? Just five minutes ! pleaseee ~ " You cover yourself with the blanket .


I've already gave you five minutes ! You want me to add it ? Wake up ! Go and get ready ! I have a meeting this morning ! Please ! " Your mom pull you up and now you are in sitting position .


You lie down again . " I'm sleepy ! "


"__________! Do you want to be late ? On your first day of school ? " You mom ask .



*NO! My first day of school has to be perfect ! I have to get up now ! * You think by yourself .

After that, you get up , take a bath , wear you school uniform and run downstair to have some breakfast .


BURP ~ " You burped .

You go get your bag and enter your mom's car .


Are you ready my dear ? Your face..... it looks pale ! "


I'm ok mom . Just start moving ! I don't want to be late . "

After about 15 minutes , you arrived at Shinhwa High School . You and your mom get out of the car .


The first word that come out of your mouth is ,  " WOW!!!!! "


__________?! ________?! Do you hear me ? " Your mom wave her hand infront of your face .


Oh ! Sorry mom . Are you sure that i'm in the right school ? " You ask .


Of course . It's for your future ! I gotta go now . Your driver will pick you up after you finish your school ! " She kisses your forehead .


before she enter the car , "Good luck my dear ! Hwaiting ! Love you ! " and slowly , she disappear from your sight .



*OMO ! Are you kidding me ? This is not a school ! It was just like..... I can say it like.... hmm.....*


Before you could finish it ,  " Chingu-ah ! Do you had enough sleep ? " Sungri suprised you .


Yah ! I'm thinking about something and you.. uhhh... it's ok ! " You reply .


Hey, what's wrong with you ? Still nervous huh ? Don't worry ! Let's go ! " Sungri push you to climb the stairs and stop at the front door .

Why do you stop ? " You ask Sungri .


I'm scared ! " She answered .


Hahaha.. i'm better than you right ? hummm.. Are we really going in ? " You ask her again .


She gulped . " hummmm.. I....uh....I...... "


Before she could answer it , " Annyeong ! You're the new students right ? My name is Kwon Yuri . Nice to meet you . For your information , you will spend your first one hour here with me ! " Someone you don't know greet you both .


Sungri blinked .  "ummmm..... hi! My name is Sungri . Ahn Sung Ri ! This is my bestfriend , __________ . " Sungri replied .


humm ... you will be with us for one hour right ? What are you going to do with us ? We are wild you know ! " You ask her .


I don't care ! I'm going to introduce you to this biiig school and also the students . Come on ! " She pull you and Sungri into the school .

Your first step into the school was so clumsy because Yuri pulled you . *It won't be perfect anymore!!!* You thought .



"__________, Sungri, this is our school's lobby ! Before you get into your class , you have to give your name at that counter (pointing her finger to the counter) Just like a hotel ! Fast and easy ! " Then , she told you to follow her .


You , Sungri and Yuri continue walking until you arrive in front of the elevator .

I really have to tell you this ! This is the only elevator in this school . But, you can't use it except if u had a permission from...... " She stop it after her eyes is locked by something .


Yuri-ah , from who ? " Sungri asked her .


From....From them!!! " She point her finger to the boys that are walking towards you guys .


You look at them and...... *I hope that i'm still on my bed right now! It's just a dream right?*


You pinched your cheek... *Ouch! I'ts not a dream!*

You look at Sugri and Sungri look at you too .

You guys look each other .

"Sungri-ah!"
"__________-ah!"


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter. We're very busy right now ! Very-very-very busy and really-really-really sorry.
Hope you enjoy!