Four

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Hey,” Riho smiled letting go of my arm. Kris was sitting at a large table with Chen and some girl. Kris was waving to her to sit by him, “come on.” She turned smiling at me leading us over to the table. Immediately she sat down beside Kris leaving me with one option to sit by Chen.

                Swallowing my pride I sat down between Riho and Chen, Riho leaned in front of me, “Hey Chen, Sora you cut your bangs looks really cute. Have you met Yura?” She shook her head no, “Yura this is Sora, Sora this is Yura my best friend.” We smiled at each other, she immediately started whispering with Chen, and I glared at Riho. She ignored it with a smile and started talking to Kris.

                ‘Great, I managed to be the fifth wheel,’ I thought staring at the chalk board.

                “So class,” the teacher began his lecture. I was relieved because I didn’t have to listen to either of the conversations I was between. Not that I could really focus on the teacher, he wasn’t saying anything important just showing us the goals for his class, saying how important it is for us to be here every day, and what materials were required.

                I felt Chens hand slide against my thigh, ‘What the hell,’ I rubbed it feeling a piece of paper curl up under my fingers, ‘Ahh, he’s passing notes discretely.’ I pulled it up to the desk reading it, ‘Why didn’t you call?’ I rolled my eyes writing back,’ Why didn’t you?’ rolling it into a ball and flicking it against his hand.

                I heard him let out a laughing huff, slipping me a full sheet of paper, ‘Touché, you’re still mad aren’t you? But why? We agreed didn’t we? We knew when summer ended we’d be apart, but when you found out you were coming here why didn’t you send a text or something? We could have met up and hung out.’  I glared at the words reading them over and over again, writing a quickly response, ‘An agreement? When did we agree on, you know what never mind. And I didn’t call you because I already knew where to go. Besides it didn’t take long for you to find a new girlfriend. If looks could kill she would have killed me a long time ago. So yeah I guess you could say I’m a little mad still.’  I slipped him the paper back.

                Chen wrote quickly but couldn’t beat the bell, “Hey,” he grabbed my wrist as I tried to quickly walk around him, “we need to talk.”

                I pulled my wrist free, “No we don’t.” I walked off quickly glancing over my shoulder at Riho, who appeared to have made up with Kris. ‘Good they look like a couple again. That means I can avoid them at lunch.’  I rushed back up stairs heading towards the cafeteria.

                “Yura,” I looked to my left, “I can’t believe you’re really here.”

                “Tao,” I laughed as he hugged me quickly as we walked together, “did someone text you?”

                “Kris,” he smiled, “You’re sitting with us right?”

                “I’d rather not I mean Riho and Kris look like they’re back to normal,”

                “Oh really?” Tao laughed, “Those two couldn’t manage without each other. But you should sit with us I’ll sit next to you and you can sit by Riho. I know you want to avoid Chen.” He pouted his bottom lip, “Please.”

                “Oh,” I sighed, “okay just this once.” Tao smiled leading us to a table, “You brought your lunch too?” I asked as we sat down.

                “Yeah, my mom likes making them and they’re good so I don’t complain.” He laughed.

                As we carried on about our homemade lunches, Chen and Sora joined us as the table, Chen set his tray down in front of me, “Hey Tao,” he smiled sitting down, “enjoying classes so far?”

                “Yep, anyway,” Tao refocused his attention to me, “she makes the best homemade Szechuan noodles. Luhan always wants them when he hangs out at my house, Lay too.”

                “You’ll have to bring them one day and we’ll trade, my sticky buns for your noodles.”

                “Deal,” Tao smiled, “we still haven’t figured out how you get them so sweet. Chen tried one time and they were the worst thing I’ve ever eating,” Tao waved, “Xiumin! Luhan! Lay! Over here!”  He stood up calling out to them, “Everybody’s coming.”

                “Hey you,” Riho pulled the chair out next to me, “Having fun?” I rolled my eyes at her, “Well good,” she laughed turning her attention on Kris.

                “Oh,” Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat down across from Riho and Kris, “So you two are back together?” they didn’t answer Riho just gushed, “Good. Kris was getting annoying.”

                “Hey,”

                “He’s right,” Kai laughed sitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter