Three

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “No,” I stormed out of the class room, “I’m not going to do that.”

                “PLEASE,” she tugged my arm, “this way,” we made a left turn; “I don’t want to sit with them by myself. Please.” She led us into a classroom, “I’ll owe you for the next year and won’t ask for any other favors. PLEASE”

                We sat down at a table together, I sighed looking at her, “This isn’t going to be any fun you know.” I combed my hair over to my left, “You owe me an ice cream cone, and whatever else I can think of for the next month.” I pulled out a new note book.

                Riho smiled, “Thank you,” she squealed hugging my shoulders tightly, “thank you thank you thank you!”

                “You’re welcome,” I sighed, “I’m not going to have to do this every day right, just one or two lunches?” I grumbled clicking my mechanical pencil

                “If everything works the way I want it to, then maybe one or two weeks then everything will be back to the way it was this summer.” Riho mumbled writing down the assignment on her piece of paper.

                “Two weeks?!” I hissed she smiled sheepishly turning the text book to the chapter, “You owe me a month for every week I have to be there.” I huffed writing down the math problems and working them out quickly. Riho smiled agreeing to my terms as she started working on her math. I avoided eye contact with her while we worked on the assignment.

                I finished before her and got out my writing book, ‘Might as well work on this stupid thing.’  I sighed as I began to write again.

                It was quiet on the way to Riho’s apartment, for the most part, other than Riho singing with the radio, and asking if Chen and I were going to become an item. I didn’t answer her because to me it was just a dumb question that didn’t make sense. We had just met and it was dumb to think that we’d be an item so quickly,

Summer Time

                Riho’s apartment was cold compared to the heat outside, Riho waited on the others while I dropped my stuff off in the extra room she had waiting on me.

                The room was small, but cute it had a lot of our pictures from over the years spent together.  It was a typical teenage girl room, minus the neon colors and animal print. Riho knew I wasn’t the girly girl type and put more subtle colors in the room.

                When I came back out the living room was packed with boys, four boys were slouched on the couch flipping through the TV channels, three were in the kitchen looking for food, another three wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter