Two

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Yura it is you,” he smiled, “When did you move to Seoul?” he asked standing up with me. Before I could answer the warning bell rang.

                “I I’ve got to go,” I looked down at my schedule.

                “It’s right around the corner,” he pointed down to the right, “on your right. It’s the first door you can’t miss it.” he smiled before going into the class room.

                I went down the hall quickly rounding the corner going straight into class, Riho waved me over, “Yey we have a class together.” She smiled taking my schedule, “we have all our classes together except for creative writing and,” she giggled, “Choir. You’re so lucky you got in the top group. You always were the best singer.” We smiled looking at the teacher who started writing on the board.

                “Class today will be easy tomorrow we’ll start working. I’m assigning you books, and seats. If you don’t like whom you’re next to scramble up and trade around then get comfortable because you’re stuck there until spring when we’ll do it all over.”

                Riho and I stayed in our seats while everyone else switched around. After a couple of minutes everyone had found their seats. As the teacher did role call I got my note book out to write more while it was still in my mind. “Han Yura.” the teacher called my name I raised my hand and looked over at Riho. She was busy texting, and fixing her makeup. “Kim Riho.” She raised her hand then went back to her phone and mirror.

                The teacher finished roll call and started handing out the text books and booklets. I put mine in my bag since we weren’t going to use them today. I looked at Riho; she rolled her eyes after reading a text, “What’s wrong?” I asked in a whisper.

                “Kris,” she sighed, “he wants to talk but I don’t know. I mean we haven’t talked since we broke up it’d be weird right?” she asked flipping her hair over her shoulder.

                “I think you should talk. You both have questions and need answers right?” she nodded, “then talk it doesn’t have to take forever it can be short and sweet.”

                Riho smiled, “This is why you’re my best friend. You know what to say regardless if I want to hear it or not.” She laughed, “I’m going to absorb myself in this text convo. You didn’t want to talk did you?” I shook my head, “I’ll make it up to you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter