One

Hate You

 

“CL!” Bom shouted while Dara and Minji were running after her.

CL smile at them. “Unnie-ah… do you need something?” she asked while busy sketching her new design.

“That was cool outfit, unnie.” Minji compliment her sketch. CL just nodded and smile.

 

“I received a contact, we have a new mission.” Bom happily announced.

The four of them smirk, “Nice to hear that.” CL said while nodding.

 

“Who?” Dara excitedly beam.

“I don’t know yet. We will just meet them later.” Bom said while busy on her phone.

Minji raised her brow, “Them?”

Bom laughed, “Yeap. Them. She said to me, they are hundreds of them hates that man.”

CL rolled his eyes, “Maybe that man was so stupid and . No, VERY I mean.”

Bom nodded. “Absolutely.”

Dara decided to seat on the ground, “Any further information with them? Where they study?”

Bom laughed again. “That’s the funniest thing, they study here and our next victim is our own schoolmate.”

Dara gasped. “No…”

Minji chuckled and patted her unnie. “Unnie, don’t act like you care. Men are stupid, even the high school boys in here were stupid already.” Minji said while pointing the high school boys ing the .

“I am just worried.” Dara said with lonely face.

 

CL rolled her eyes and stops her sketching and fixes her things.

“Don’t worry, RULES, no show off.”

Bom agreed and then, Minji while Dara forcedly to agree.

Dara have a feeling that there is something wrong with their mission this time.

 

-----

 

“Who?” CL asked while they are hiding behind the dark alley below the bridge.

A group of girls in front of them with their long slender legs, and they notice them. They actually know them; these girls are popular in their school.

 

“I Hate Him. I want him to suffer.” said by the girl with a short fly away hair.

“Let him suffer, like we do.” The girl with the long brown wavy hair joined.

Then, all of them nodded.

“Just say the name…” Bom impatiently spoke.

 

“Jiyong… Kwon Ji Yong.” The tallest among them said.

Dara stiffed with her position.

“Jiyong?” she mumbled.

Minji heard her speak, “You know him?”

Dara quickly shook her head. “Anio Minji-Ah!” she nervously said while closely brushing her hand to her face.

“Kwon Jiyong?” Bom speak again. “Never heard.” She thought for a while. “But, sounds familiar.”

CL rolled her eyes with Bom’s silliness.

“We will do it.” CL finally announced.

“But, CL…” Dara whispered. “Unnie, we already talk about it.” Dara step back defeated.

 

“Good then.” The girl with long red hair said. “Here is the cash. Just do it, ok?”

“Of course.” And the girl left the cash on the floor and they take their leave.

 

 

“This is exacting” Bom announced while stretching her body.

“I’ll do the research about him tonight.” Minji volunteered.

“This will be cool. Same school~waah!” CL shouted.

Dara left behind, took a deep breath and look at the sky.

 

“Kwon Ji Yong…”

 

-----

 

“All information is here.” Minji said entering the living room and holding the papers.

“I got surprised he is same department with Dara unnie.” Minji continued taking seat next to Dara.

Dara almost choked but decided to laugh.

“You know, I am not friendly one. Let me see the face.” Dara said and grab the picture before Bom could grab it.

She knew it. It was really him.

“How can Minji searched too much information from him, where she all got this?” Dara asked herself.

Then, CL grabbed the photo and Bom peeked beside.

“Any familiarity, unnie?” CL asked me, eyes still glued on the photo.

A smile crept at Bom’s face. “Handsome face, I bet, his face will be useless soon.

Forget about CL’s question. The three of them laughed.

“You were really bad, unnie.” Minji said pointing her unnie.

Bom nodded. “And so you, Baby Minkki.”

Minji rolled her eyes, “Stop it; I am not a kid anymore.”

 

An old lady enter the living room, “You’re not sleeping yet?” and the four of them look at the old lady.

“Ahjumma…” they all exclaimed, standing from their seat.

“Busy, studying?” the ahjumma asked while walking near at them.

They all help each other to fix the paper from the table and hide some unnecessary information.

 

Dara smile genuinely, “Neh, ahjumma. Why you were still awake?” Dar asked with concern.

The old lady laughed, “You know, old lady’s problem. I need to pee.”

He four girls laughed together, “Ahjumma, you need a restroom beside your bed.” Bom joked in.

The old lady laughed again, “I think so, Bom my dear. I’ll go now.” They all nodded.

“And you, girls, should sleep already.” The ahjumma said before she left the girls.

“After you ahjumma.” CL shouted.

 

“So?” CL started raising her eyebrow to them. “Let’s talk about at school, tomorrow.” a nod for respond.

“Since, Dara-unnie and this Kwon Jiyong-man is in the same department, shall I give you a task to know him more?” CL asked Dara with her brief voice.

Dara in-take a deep breath and finally nodded after a minutes, “I think I can do it.”

CL smile. “Good.”