Last day of school.

Friendship, Love and Jealousy.


Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!

"Uggghhh.......I hate that damn alarm..!" I mumbled as I moved the blanket away from my body and walked towards the bathroom. Lazily I picked up my toothbrush, put on some toothpaste and went under the shower as I brushed my teeth vigourously. The warm water hitting my face oh so lightly got me feeling awake and fresh in no time and my mind started wandering around different thoughts. Mostly, about today. This very day. This day was going to be the very last day I'd be waking up so early. The last day I'd be rushing. The last day I'd be wearing my school uniform. I had been waiting for this day for many many years, yet now even the thought of never being able to go to the place where I spent so much time got me feeling down. I was really going to miss waking up for school, miss the teachers and miss messing around over there. Well, at least there's one thing I won't miss. Max hyung.

"I've been with you before school and I plan to be beside you even after we're done with school. And don't think I'm going to stop there, I'll even be next to you when you are old and grey!" He always tells me that. And when I tell him that I hope he dies soon so that I could get rid of him, he replies with a "I'll follow you even after I'm dead!" and a big smile.

A smile appeared on my face as I remembered him. He is one guy I'll never miss, one guy I never want to miss and the only I guy I'll never let go off coz he's my best best best friend forever!

After washing up properly, I stepped out of the shower, kept my toothbrush, wore my towel and went back into the room to get ready to bid farewell to my dear school. I made my bed after I got dressed and stood in front of the mirror to dry my hair and tie it into a low ponytail later.

"_______!" My train of thoughts was interrupted when I heard a familiar voice calling me from down. It was my mom.

"Yes Mom?" I shouted back.

"Have you finished dressing up? Breakfast is ready."

"Almost done.  Just my hair." I looked at the clock on my table where my books were. 07:15AM. Oh ! I'm late. Hyung is so gonna kill me!

"What's the rush honey? Be careful, you might fall." My dad said as I ran past him to the kitchen to grab a juice packet.

"Dad. You know I don't like it when you call me that. It sounds too girly." I said as I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag, ready to leave.

"Mom, Dad, I'm leaving."

"Bye, Take care, God bless you." I heard my dad say before I closed the door and started running.

So, that is my family- Just me, mom and dad. Small and sweet.

You know, when someone asks me about my family, I find it really interesting to tell because their expressions later are fun. Why, you ask? Well it's coz my dad and Max hyung's dad are businessmen and own one of Asia's biggest company's - Shim & Lee Co. and his and my mom are fashion designer's and own a clothing brand MS which is the short form for Miyoung-Sohyun. Since the business company had hyung's family's name first, they decided that the clothing brand have our family name and finally came to an agreement to keep my mom's name first, then his mom's. When I or Max hyung tell that our fathers and mothers have the same occupation they start asking us if our parents knew each other since childhood. Well yes. But you know what's more fun to hear about them? Their love story.

Dad and Uncle have been best friends since childhood, so just like most of the other best friends they decided to take up the same subjects, the same sports and eventually the same jobs. During his college days, my dad had a friend whose girlfriend used to study in a different college. Since his girlfriend's brother and he too were friends, on his birthday, he was invited and could even bring a couple of friends along. My dad decided to go and party instead of boring himself with his boring books where as Uncle wasn't able to go as he had gone to one of his younger cousin sister's party.

So this is where the story actually starts. Dad was enjoying his off at the party when he saw this beautiful girl enter the room and immediately his eyes were glued onto her. After about half an hour of staring, he decided to go and talk to her. Hours later after the party had come to an end, he found himself sitting face to face with the same girl in a café talking about endless things. Her name was Miyoung. Beautiful, he thought, just like her. The both of them enjoyed each other's company so much that they hadn't realized that they were chatting non-stop for more than 4 hours till the workers at café notified them that they were closing.

Later that night (or early next morning) when he returned home, he found out that even his best friend had a similar encounter with a really beautiful girl whose name was Sohyun.

Numerous dates and weeks later the two decided to introduce each other their girlfriends and decided to go on a double date. So now, here they were hours later, all four of them laughing so hard in disbelief. Apparently, Miyoung and Sohyun, their girlfriends were best friends, just like them! Life sometimes gives you such surprises. But this by far, was the best one.

And so in the end they got married on the same day, same church and well after 2 years, me and Max hyung were born.

So there is it. The unique love story of our parents.

Anyway, leave all that to the side and let's hurry to hyung. I ran as fast as I my legs could and soon I saw hyung waiting by the fence of his house.

"H-H-Hi!" I said as I placed my hands on my knees and tried to catch my breath.

"What time did you sleep last night?" He asked knowing well that If I was late that means I was awake till late night.

"Three." I said, still panting.

"And what were you doing till then?" He handed me his water bottle as he waited for an answer.

"Eeehh hyung.... I was..... studying." I tried to look as innocent as possible.

"Which one were you playing?" Oh . He knows. He always knows.

"Playing? I don't know what you're taking about hyung." I said as we started walking towards school. He stopped and looked at me with a glare.

"Okay okay! I was playing Mass Effect 2. That's all." There! I said it. And now lets all sit... or walk (in my case) and listen to my dear Max hyung giving me a lecture on how I should be concentrating on my health rather than staying awake all night to play games on my PlayStation 3.

"________, I know you love video games, I do too. But honestly, you need to get more sleep and food. You spend hours playing games on your PS3 rather than getting some decent food in that stomach of yours. Look at you! Look at how skinny you have gotten. You have lost weight even from your face. I like you more when you're chubby."  Oh, is that it? Wow, that is by far the shortest lecture he has given me. I'm sure he's got something else in mind.

"Yeah yeah, I know." I said as I looked straight ahead to see the school gate appear in the near distance.

"Yeah, you know but you never listen."

".....Sorry. I won't stay up late again...I guess." He smiled at me when I said sorry, but It disappeared as soon as I said the 'I guess' part.

"Why you-- Yah! Come here!" Before he could complete his sentence I ran and then he too began running, after me that is.

"You'll never catch me hyung~~"

"Wait till I do catch you!"

I quickly entered the school grounds through the gate and ran past the students, past the football court, into the school and finally into the girls lavatory.

"YAH! That isn't fair!" Hyung stood at the door and whined.

"Yes, It is! Everything is fair between you and I, hyung!" I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You better come out of there right now or else... or else..."

"Or else what? You'll come in? Sure, go ahead, I got no probs." I said, as I smiled in satisfaction. No way he was going to barge into a girls washroom! Sure, I had no shame and ran after him into the boys' lavatory more than once, but he does have some shame and decency left in him and he sure did not want to lose either, especially being caught in a girls lavatory no matter what the reason was.

"YOU! You! You--"

"Yes, Me." I interrupted him, knowing well he was getting annoyed by all this.

"You! I'll catch you once you're out. During lunch break.. or after school! Haha, Take that!!" He was snickering at his own idea.

"In order to catch me, first you need to find me hyung- which, you won't. Ha-Ha!"

"We'll see about that. Anyway, I'm going. I need to get some stuff from Junsu, he probably must has arrived and might be waiting for me in class. Bye."

"Oh, did someone say my name?" I heard another person's voice along with the sound of something being kicked continuously, probably a ball or something.

"Oh Junsu. I was just coming to class."

"Ah, Junsu hyung! How are you? I have the DVD's I borrowed from you. It's in my bag. I'll give them to you once this monkey is nowhere to be seen!" I said as I opened my bag to make sure the DVD's were in there.

"Bickering as usual, I see. It's no surprise that everyone at school calls you the married couple" He said with a short laugh.

"Oh, shut up!" Both Max hyung and I said at the same time!

"You both even say things together!"

"Hyung you stop right there before--"

"-- I kick your !"

"Awww, you even complete each other's sentences! How cute!" He said and we I could hear the dreaminess in his voice.

"Even I want a lover. I want to be just like you both minus the quarrelling." He continued.

" off! We are not a couple!" Hyung said.

"Yeah, We are not!" I said as well. Honestly how many times do we have to repeat it over and over again? We both are best friends. That's it. But we didn't really make a big issue out of this so called couple thing. It's just that Junsu hyung would always act stupid when he gets hold of this topic and annoys us to death. And thank heavens Micky isn't here. Or else he too would have blabbered till I couldn't take it anymore and then I would forget all about the chase between me and Max hyung and chase after them instead!

I opened the door and looked at the two guys standing at the door.

"Okay okay. Chillax you guys. I'm only playing. I won't bother you anymore." He said nervously as he tried to avoid the glare I gave him. That's all it takes for him to shut up. Just a glare from me and he'd look as if he was going to pee roght on the spot.

"Besides, I need to get to class before this monkey hyung of yours takes my seat." He said as he patted Max hyung on the shoulder and received a 'hmmm' from him.

"Yah! You're out!" Max hyung smiled as he realized he could get hold of me now. He reached out his hand to catch me but stopped when I glared at him as well.

"That's not going to work on me." He said and I just continued to glare at him.

"Fine! I'm going along with Junsu, I need to get some stuffs done as well." and I'll catch you later. I heard what he had in his mind.

"We'll see about that." Then something struck my mind.

" Last one to the class pays for Ice cream!"  I stuck my tongue out at both of them and started running towards our class.

"No way I'm paying" Junsu hyung said and started running along with Max hyung. And well, since they were taller than me and had longer legs than me, all three of us reached the class together.

"I'm first!" I said before either of them said anything.

"What? No, I'M first!" Max hyung pointed at himself.

"Ahhhaan~ Neither of us are first nor are we last. We reached together!" Junsu told us.

"Why thank you, Mr. Genius. I had not known that. So why don't YOU pay for the Ice cream?" I said with a sarcastic Cheshire smile.

"I'm first!" There, he's back on track!

"No, I'm first!" Both Max hyung and I said, looking at Junsu hyung.

"You? No, I'm first!" We both said together again, looking at each other and pointing at ourselves.

"No, I am!" Again together.

"Who's last then?" Our argument was interrupted by another person. All three of us looked towards our left to see Micky hyung enter the class. We three looked at each other and smiled.

"YOU ARE!" We practically yelled at him!

"What?" With a confused look on his face Micky look at us, clearly not understanding what was going on.

"You came last into the class, so you will be paying for Ice cream!" Max hyung explained to him.

"But I didn't even know about it! That is so not fair!" He whined.

"Whatever! You came last and you're paying!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Alright!" Junsu hyung and Max hyung high-fived me. Micky was about to protest but was interrupted by the ringing of the bell, which meant that the class teacher would be coming soon to take our attendance.

Professor Lee, who would usually enter the class with his attendance register and his big fat physics reader, came in without either of them. Well, what would he have to teach today after everything is over?

"Good Morning class!" He said with his usual smile.

"Good Morning Professor!"

"Sit down class." He said and took his seat while we too ours.

"So, how is everyone today? Happy about today being the last day?" He asked and replies came flooding to him.

"Everyone seems so happy to leave, haha. Nice. What about you _______, I noticed you having a bag that looks full. Did you forget that there's nothing to study today?" Everyone had bags, but mine looked really stuff, I guess that's why he asked me that.

"No Professor. I didn't forget! And my bag does not have books in it." I got up from my seat, grabbed my bag and went over to him to show him what I had in it.

"Oh. What are all these for?" He asked as he looked at the different colored board markers, a digital camera, a cell phone, a big book, 7 packets of water balloons, 3 spray foam bottles and the 3 CD's I had in the bag.

"Well professor, the markers are to mess the board with farewell messages, the camera for as many picture I can click, the cell phone for songs and also for more pictures incase the memory in my cam got full, the book is for farewell messages from everyone. These DVD's aren't mine, they are Junsu hyung's." I said as he looked at the cover of the CD's.

"Aah, so Junsu is a Michael Jackson fan? Good." He said as he looked at Junsu who looked up to see who said his name.

"Yeah."

"And what are these for?" He was about to take out the water balloon packets and the spray foam when I stopped him.

"Don't take them out." I whispered. "They are for after school." I said as I thought of the fun we would be having with those things!

"Aah.." He got the idea.

"But looks like only you will be having the fun." He whispered back.

"Honestly professor today is the last day. Do you really think I'm the only one with these? Wait until the fun begins, you'll see how many have water balloons and sprays in their hands!"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

"Well, then have fun!"

"Sure will professor. But look out, you never know when you yourself might get hit by one! Hahaha" I laughed and moved back to my seat.

"If I do get hit, the first one will definitely be from you!" He chuckled.

People here know me very well, don't they? Hehe. I smiled at him. Professor Lee has been my favorite teacher since the beginning. He is so funny and very open in talking. He treats us all like friends rather than students which make us feel very comfortable around him at all times.

Since no one would be teaching today, Professor Lee was going to sit with us in the class the entire day, which was great because we could do whatever we wanted. I took out my big book and asked everyone to pass it around and write whatever they felt like. Of course, I didn't have to worry about a lot of pages being left empty because as far as I could see, each one was at least writing and writing, filling up at least 6-7 pages with messages. It was a good idea to buy the fattest book at the bookstore. As everyone one was busy writing in my book or someone else's book, playing pen fights or just chatting, I took out my camera and started clicking pictures of everyone and with everyone. And then even the other who had their cams or phones with them started clicking pictures as well. So now, I put my cam on video mode and asked Micky hyung to hold it for a while. I grabbed my markers and started writing on the board and then even some other students came and started writing on the board as well.

Around half an hour before lunch break, everyone wanted to go to the washroom unusually. Well, I know what they wanted to go for. To fill up their balloons with water, why else would someone go to the washroom with their bags on? I filled up all my balloons with water and was being careful with my bag. I removed all other things from my bag and kept it inside Professor Lee's drawer. I could take it back before I leave, when my bag was devoid of the watery water balloons.

1 minute for the bell to ring.....

30 seconds for the bell.... Everyone was seated in their seats, eyeing each other.

10 seconds...

9 seconds...

8 seconds...

7seconds...

6 seconds...

5 seconds.... 4 seconds....3......2......1... and BAM!

"WATER FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all yelled and started throwing the water balloons at each other, making our way out of the class along with our bags full of balloons, onto to the football field, throwing balloons at anyone and everyone along the way! We were chasing others, running from others, hiding behind other students trying our best to only hit and not to be a target, but it was really not of any use. While most of the students were enjoying with water balloons, others were enjoying with foam spray bottles and some with both in their hands!

When one's balloons got over, he or she would run off to the washroom to fill up the other packets of water balloons. Since I had large packets which contained about 25 balloons each, more than enough to fill up m bag, I had to go more than 6 times to fill up the rest. I saved up the last 10 for my dear hyung, so I could chase him on our way home! Muhahaha... I know I'm evil!

It was close to an hour, before our great water balloon and foam fight ended. I had to use up the ones I saved for hyung because Junsu, Micky and Max hyung decided to gang up on me with the foams they had in their hands. But apparently Max hyung felt like he was betraying his best friend and switched teams and sprayed the foam at Junsu and Micky hyung instead.

"Yah! You're such a cheater! Betraying your friends!" Micky hyung said.

"What to do? I can't betray my best friend either." He said and gave me a side hug and smiled.

"He just did it to keep his the way it is." I gave Max hyung a half glare - half smile.

"Hehehe..." He gave a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his head with his right hand.

"Anyway, let's go! We still have Ice creams waiting for us!" I said as I headed towards my class.

"The Ice cream parlor is out, not in the school! Where do you think your going?" Max hyung asked.

"My things are in Professor Lee's drawer. I'll go and get them."

"Oh, okay."

We headed towards the parlor after I got my things. We all were completely wet, so we decided to buy Ice cream and walk to a park or something instead of sitting inside and making the place a mess. I chose Blueberry flavored ice cream, Junsu hyung and Micky hyung got themselves Vanilla and Max hyung bought Strawberry. And of course Micky hyung paid. Poor guy.

"Hey _________, does your mother know that school was only till lunch break?" Micky hyung asked as we made our way towards the park that was next to the parlor.

"Yeah, yesterday only. But I told her I'd be back home at the usual time or later." I said as I my Ice cream. Hmmm... Blueberry is nice, I thought to myself and sat on the bench.

"Great! How about we go and play Mass Effect 2 at my place?" He asked sitting next to Max hyung who sat next to me.

"Mass effect? Yeah! Totally!" I jumped in excitement!

"As if she'd ever say no to video games!" Max hyung said.

"Shut up hyung! You talk as if you're not crazy about video games as well!" I said.

"So, shall we go now?" I stood up and went next to Micky hyung and wrapped my left hand around his right hand and started walking.

"Yah! Did you two forget that there are two more people with you guys?" I ignored Junsu and continued to walk.

"What? Now you're acting like a couple, with him?" I looked back at Max hyung.

"Why, jealous?"

"Puh-leese!" He scowled at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

 




After gaming for 3 hours, Junsu, Micky and I decided to leave and go home. My house was just 5 minutes, Junsu hyung's 15 minutes and Max hyung's was 2 minutes by vehicle from Micky's house. So Junsu hyung decided to take the bus where as me and hyung opted to walk.

I grabbed Hyung's hand and looked at his watch. 02: 50 PM.

"It was fun today hyung, wasn't it?"

"Yeah." He said without looking at me.

"....."

"....."

".... Hyung, since we don't have anything to do, do you want to come over and watch a movie? Dad got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 day before yesterday. Hyung? HYUNG!"

"Huh?" He stared at me.

"Hyung? What's up with you?"

"Hm? What?" He asked still not understanding.

"You were daydreaming or something.... Hyung....is something wrong? I noticed you were... acting kind of..... differently...You're never like this.."  I looked at him worriedly

"Hm. It's nothing. I was just.....thinking about something." He sighed.

"Hmmm...Come on, let's go." I took hold of his hand and started walking again.

"Hm. Anyway, what were you saying earlier?" He asked looking at me this time.

"Oh, that. I said Dad, got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.You wanna stay over tonight and watch it?"

"Is that ugly blondie dead yet?"

"Haan? You! How dare you call him ugly! He's so darn cute!!! And no, he isn't dead yet. Neither is going to die!" I made a face.

"Oh. That means I have to see that face of his. Foul, evil little cockroach!"

"Hyuuung!!! It's Draco Malfoy, not cockroach or whatever." I crossed my arms around my chest.

"Why do you even like him? I wouldn't have said anything if it was Harry or maybe even that Neville guy!" He and his Jealousy.

"Oh please hyung. Had I liked either one of them, you'd still be passing comments." I laughed.

"Besides, don't you like Hermione?" I continued.

"Yah!" He was all red.

"See see! I knew you liked her! More than me, probably." I said wiping fake tears that were not even present.

"Oh stop it!"

"I'm hurt." I made a sad face and place my hands over my heart.

"Oh shut up!"

"Oh stop it, Oh shut up." I mimicked him. "Is that all you know?" I asked him.

"Whatever." He said as I put in the key to the door, opened it and entered mu house.

"......"

"......" I took of my shoes silently.

"........I like you more." He whispered as he took of his shoes.

"Awww.... I know you like me more!" I said as he gave him a hug.

" Sweetie, you're home-- Oh, Changmin! How good to see you son." We moved away from each before she could get ideas.

"Mom, you didn't see him for maybe only 2 weeks."

"Hello aunty. How are you?"

"I'm fine dear. How are you? Gotten a bit skinny, haven't you?" I turned to look down at my mother, who ignored my comment and then at Max hyung. Skinny? I did notice any change in him.

"I'm going to my room. Hyung, you coming?" I asked as I climbed the stairs.

"No aunty. I'm the same--Yeah, Just a sec __________."

"Will you be spending the night here, son?"

"Yes aunty. I hope you don't mind."

"Nonsense! Why would I have any problem? Just... don't get busy once you're in her room." Uggh. She saw us hug.

"Uggghh. Mom. Seriously. Quit it! Hyung and I are just friends! F-R-I-E-N-D-S!"

"Change and come down soon. I'm sure you're hungry since didn't have your breakfast." She said completely ignoring me and Max hyung just followed me into my room.

"You know, sometimes I feel she likes you more than me." I said as I threw my bag on the bed.

"Yeah, maybe." He said as he gave me a victory smile and I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever!" I said and pushed him onto the bed. But he caught me by my uniform, which ended up with me being on top of him.

"Ooooh... Someone's in the mood." He winked at me suggestively and held me by my waist.

I held my left hand near his face and ran a finger along his jaw line.

"Maybe.." I whispered in his ear before biting it lightly.

"What the--!" He pushed me away from him and I fell onto the floor.

"Hahahahahahaha.. You sissy little girl! I know you're such a chicken!" His expression was just priceless!

"What in the world was that?" He asked, still not believing what just happened.

"What? Can't I play along?" I winked at him, still laughing and went into the bathroom.

"I'll be back after a wash….. and besides no one can take my place!" I said from inside.

"Huh?" He didn't understand.

"You said you like more. Obviously. No can ever take place!" I said as I chuckled.

"Aish.... that girl." I heard him say to himself. Hehe, it's always fun to fool around with hyung. Anyway now I need a wash, then lunch, then movie or whatever...So dear wash, here I come!


Subscribe & Comment!